Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegodson
Stranger
Comments on Psilocybe Cubensis B+. Positive and negative
    #2623110 - 04/30/04 07:11 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'm a first time grower and thinking about going with the Psilocybe Cubensis B+ strain. Any comments positive or negative...will be greatly appreciated

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinemrTtheH
Micro Bio

Loc: C A N A D A
Re: Comments on Psilocybe Cubensis B+. Positive and negative [Re: godson]
    #2623146 - 04/30/04 07:23 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

FIRST...make sure u live in an area where cutivation of such species are legal.

--------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)

"Human beings, the potentially highest form of life expression on this planet have built the vast pharmaceutical industry for the central purpose of poisoning the lowest form of life on the planet--germs!"--Dr. Richard Murray

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Comments on Psilocybe Cubensis B+. Positive and negativ [Re: godson]
    #2623199 - 04/30/04 07:40 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

If you searched... you may have come upon this similar thread from a couple weeks ago. The Shroomery Search function kicks ass. Use it a lot and you will be rewarded with more info than you expect.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...ev=#Post2547095

In that thread, I said...

B+ is a good strain... but there are mixed reviews for a reason. First, B+ grows large... sometimes too large for pf style cakes. PF cakes don't have enough nutrients. B+ grows full sized on grain or straw/poo. B+ is prone to aborts (but they are super potent) and weird looking shrooms in its first flushes. The largesst shrooms usually come in the later flushes. The B+ can flush many times.

B+ is a fast colonizer... but it is prone to stalling, just when you think something is gonna' happen. It is almost madening. This is why I love it as a noob strain. Here's what I think, B+ teaches a newbie the lesson of patience. Patience is very important lesson in mycology. Perhaps the most important lesson of them all. B+ can almost read your mind as it grows. Any time you become impatient, it WILL stall. It is uncanny. By the time a newbie gets their B+ to fruit, they have earned the right to eat them. I don't recomend you cultivate in the USA, but if you live somewhere where cultivation is legal... B+ is quite rewarding.

People argue over the B+ potency but, I think it gives one of the warmest, visual, spiritual trips you can find. Especially for a first, homegrown trip.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineNoG
journeyman

#2623204 - 04/30/04 07:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i grow cubensis shrooms ive never grown different kinds of the same species but from what ive heard they are all so similar and fruit in the same conditions its just down to personal taste as to which is best for you. my shrooms grow between 4" - 9" tall and as far as strength goes i couldnt tell you.

ill give you wee descriptions of the effects me and friends get on different dosages maybe that will help.

ive had nice trips on 7 - 10 mushrooms averaging from 4" - say 7.5" and then ive had stronger trips on 12 - 15 mushrooms 4" - 9"
next im going to try 20 mushrooms ill let you know how it goes

on 7 - 10 mushrooms after about 15 - 30minutes i feel relaxed and thinkin do i feel it no i dont its not working or is it then i realise my voice has changed and gone cool rawr rawr rawr lol. i feel like im getting gradually more tripped out i notice one of my friends smile, his head decides to warp to the shape of his smile and crease on couch then i turn my arm and it keeps going, eyes are like saucers by this point. Closing my eyes i can see cool shapes free flowing shapes best i can describe. if i put my hands over my eyes i can see pink goo melting through me. curtains are alive so is everything else a sense of breathing. and then in waves i feel straight ripped trippin straight lol. usually lasts 4-5 hours

Higher dosage 12 - 15 starts the same but then i get time warps completely MAD wont even try to describe. my last trip it was exactly 1:15am for 3 hours lol. on the high of this stronger trip when im walking from living room to kitchen i feel like im walkin about a inche off the floor and im more hoovering to the place *pause* shit just saw a saucer flying past needa watch i dont bump into that later lol. *unpause* me and a group of friends all go from living room to look at hall mirror to see the nick of each other wow everyone has saucer eyes but everythings melting and warping. were in a big hall but we feel like we couldnt get past each other we were bumping into each other for a good couple mins laughing and almost crying before that stopped.

grab what you can from that ramble basicly any cubensis is going to do the trick

Invisiblesakura
Aussie Expat

Loc: Japan
    #2623254 - 04/30/04 07:59 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

You asked (and got a lot of very good information) exactly the same question in this thread...
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1
Please be considerate of folks on the board... don't ask the same question over and over and always look before you ask.

--------------------
Shrooms aren't everyone's cup of tea... (Some folks just eat 'em)

InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Comments on Psilocybe Cubensis B+. Positive and negative [Re: mrTtheH]
    #2623284 - 04/30/04 08:12 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mrTtheH said:

Who gives a shit, he didnt ask you if it was legal.

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

InvisibleArrakis
PsilocybinPsycho

#2624633 - 05/01/04 05:22 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I munched on some of my B+'s last monday & watched "Viva La Bam" while I was coming up.  Took 3g, and got good visuals for 6 hours, but to my disappointment, no warped objects.  Oh well, I'll just up the dose.

I say go for it.  Get one of those 2 for one syringe deals, and get another strain with the B+, for comparison.  Next time I'm going to try Pink Buffalo & Ecuador.  Magash is always suggesting Malabars, so I may try those next time.

Good luck :beer:

WHOA! There's a dancing penis now! Badass.
:penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis:

--------------------
Funniest shit I've read in a while:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=886829&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart

"He who controls the spice controls the universe!"

OfflineDaturaEnigma
Astronaut

Loc: Nibiru
Re: Comments on Psilocybe Cubensis B+. Positive and negative [Re: Arrakis]
    #2628422 - 05/02/04 03:34 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hahah that was great

--------------------
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity"-Edgar Allan Poe

OfflineSgtStone
Government Mule

#2631656 - 05/03/04 11:56 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'm growing the B+ right now from sporesource, already harvested my first flush and some of the 2nd flush. I found it very easy to grow, did not experience any real stalling, all the jars were fully colonized at 2.5 weeks, I used a tub in tub kept at 85 degrees. I did not get many mushrooms from the cakes, it seems to like to grow 1 or 2 big mushrooms per cake or 1 or 2 clusters of medium size shrooms. I just pulled a single shroom from a cake that weighs just over 40 grams.

As far as tripping, I have taken them twice. First was 20 grams fresh which gave me a nice happy experience, just laughing it up with friends, a good social dose. Last Friday, I decided to kick it up and did 4 grams dry and it completely gave us the mind-fuck, went a little further than I wanted but still it was a great experience.

I am very happy with the B+, but what the hell do I know, it's the only strain of shrooms I have grown and tripped on so far.

Offlinend595

Loc: sri lanka
Re: Comments on Psilocybe Cubensis B+. Positive and negative [Re: SgtStone]
    #2632012 - 05/03/04 01:35 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I've only grown B+ so far. My cakes didn't do so well on the first flush but not i'm getting 3 flushes and about 3.5 grams dry from each cake. I usually get one out of every 6 cakes has just one huge mushroom like BV said that weight from 40-60 grams wet. As for tripping i can't really tell you cause its the only one i've ever experience that i know the Name of. But everytime its been pretty enjoyable.

--------------------
"He is one of those people who would be enormously improved by death."
-Saki

Everything i say, do, or post is a lie Don't believe a word i say

Offlinestanley
Stranger
    #2632462 - 05/03/04 03:02 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mrTtheH said:

hey look asshole he asked about comments on the species,yeah theyre illegal but no one here gives 2 shits so go fuck yourself and get off the board and become a nun if you dont like whats going on here :rocket: :goatse: :whatever: :penis: :penis: :penis:

InvisibleButterNut
Squash

Loc: Throughout the world
    #2632716 - 05/03/04 03:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The only bad thing Ive ever noticed about B+ is the trip they produce(at least for me)is a very speedy trip.I grind my teeth all night and cant sit still.For me this is a negative thing,but besides that its a good strain.

--------------------
Butternut squash are softer than acorn or other types of squash, which makes them easier to cut and prepare.

OfflineFallenShroom
Shagadelic

Re: Comments on Psilocybe Cubensis B+. Positive and negative [Re: ButterNut]
    #2632747 - 05/03/04 03:58 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ButterNut said:
The only bad thing Ive ever noticed about B+ is the trip they produce(at least for me)is a very speedy trip.I grind my teeth all night and cant sit still.For me this is a negative thing,but besides that its a good strain.

This is same type trip for me except i like the speedy effect then again i like speed and extacy mix :smile:

--------------------

OfflineFatJack
Stranger
 User Gallery

#20582127 - 09/18/14 12:11 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

naw player i dont gotta make sure of shit

OfflinecronicrFacebook
 User Gallery

Loc: Van Isle Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Comments on Psilocybe Cubensis B+. Positive and negative [Re: FatJack]
    #20582166 - 09/18/14 12:30 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FatJack said:
naw player i dont gotta make sure of shit

:facepalm: who are you talking too? it's a ten year old thread dude

--------------------

It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn

I'm tired do me a favor

OfflinecronicrFacebook
 User Gallery

Loc: Van Isle Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #20582173 - 09/18/14 12:30 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
old thread

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder