Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecosmicchic
A personal story about connecting with the P's
    #2619793 - 04/30/04 02:15 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I had just moved to the North shore of kauai Hi after a hurricane obliterated the island of St. thomas were I was living in the Carribean. I was bartender who windsurfed on my time off- living careless and free and partying by night. I just started openning up to stuff as I came into kauai.

Once there I was thrown into it. Talk about heaven on earth and the fifth dimension being alive and thriving on this planet. I couldn't stand it there and was pissy about my perfect paradise being ruined in St. thomas, I was never so humbled in my life.

I came with my sarcastic sense of humor and people looked at me like I was the most horrible person alive. Got a job at a beach bar and every other person was talking about the Pleadians like they lived there or something. Oh the stroies I could tell.

My boss was dropping books in my lap quicker then I could read them. One of them was Bringers of the Dawn when she got tired of me asking questions about "who are the pleadians and why should I care?".
A bit up the road I went to healing arts fair. Lots of healers were offering services. I chose to use my ticket to have a drawing of my spirit guide done. _How cheesy huh?

This woman also did stone and crystal healing work. So she starts drawing and it's not a person. She's drawing designs. I was like , "excuse me? I'm paying to have a drawing of my spirit guide done. Whats that?" She goes 'my guides are telling me to draw this for you. They ask that you meditate on it for healing. I was case and figured it couldn't hurt.

I copied on with acrylics onto a canvas and hung it up on my living room wall. I was reading bringers at the time-a pleiadian channeling-it was blowin my mind too. I was on this chapter about frequencies related to geometry and took breaks to digest the material and stared at the painting.

Looking at the spirals, pyramids and waves and what not I was rushed with this realization that her guides were pleiadian and a message was encoded into that drawing. I freaked and ran to to the phone to call her to tell her who I thought her guides were.

I'm like , "I don't know if you remember me, I had a channeled drawing done by you 3 weeks ago at the healing arts fair." She says, "Oh I couldn't forget for that was most unusual. I don't do channeled drawings at those fairs or for people in general. I work with crystals and stones.

My guides asked me to add it to my list of services the night before and you were the only one who asked for it" Then I really started wigging out and chills ran up my spine. I said, "I think the drawing you did is a message from the pleadians. Do you know who they are?" She said, "Dear, I am a pleadian and right now a group and I are working with them on setting the crystal grid into place around the planet."

I was like "WHAT?" I was in systems overload- that was all to much for me. I asked if she would help me interpret it and went to her house. They wouldn't budge and said I had to figure it out for myself. Typical of them. That was ten years ago.

After that experience- I couldn't deny their existance or that they were wanting to reach me personally. It all openned up from there. I just wanted to share this to offer up an intial understanding of why they arn't a joke to me. That was all way to much for pure coincidense. Besides-lots more has transpired since. Crazy as it sounds- it happened. Thanks for taking the time to share in this with me. I'll be added more experiences here for anyone interested up the road.

Love,
Cindy

Edited by cosmicchic (04/30/04 02:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: A personal story about connecting with the P's [Re: cosmicchic]
    #2619795 - 04/30/04 02:16 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Put the pipe down and find a good counselor.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Offlinecosmicchic
Re: A personal story about connecting with the P's [Re: Sclorch]
    #2619803 - 04/30/04 02:23 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

LOL!

The scary part sclorch is that I don't smoke that sensai weed. Sometimes I wish it was as easy as putting a smoking pipe to rest. Most of the time- I think life is one trippy cool ride!

That was funny!

Thanks for the laugh!

love,
Cindy

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #2619806 - 04/30/04 02:25 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Weed? I was thinking more along the lines of phencyclidine...

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2619809 - 04/30/04 02:28 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Sclorch, stfu.  :grin:

cosmicchic:  Please break up your paragraphs.  I'm usually blunt and to the point, so I apologize, but please break up the phucking paragraphs.  :grin:  I want to read what you write.  I'm very interested. 

I can't read what you write if you write in major run-on paragraphs.  I soooo apologize. 

If you don't break up your paragraphsw after this second request, I will just give up and not read them.  Sounds like a threat.  :grin:  I hate apologizing for myself sometimes.  Sometimes, I hate the way my brain operates. 

Okay, going to be blunt, and threaten, after all:  :grin:  Break up the phucking paragraphs or I won't read them.  :grin:

Disclaimer:  I am just kidding.  I am not threatening anyone.  However, if the paragraphs are still running on and on, I won't read them!  :grin:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineLux
    #2620120 - 04/30/04 05:25 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

That makes perfect sense to me. I am not familiar with the term pleiadian although I will look it up as what you described sounds to be extremely similar with my beliefs/experiences but with slightly different words. I'm sure what I find I'll be able to match up with my own terms. There are many versions of truth but people fail to see the essence of it and only the ego which is instilled into it, thus religion is born and the pathless are given a distilled, if not fake truth.

Please do add more experiences if you'd like to, I enjoy validating my own experiences with those of others.

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
    #2620241 - 04/30/04 06:31 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

its really cool to meet someone on this board that is quite open minded i have meet quite a few. they are unrealy beings helped me open doors that i didn't even knew exsist. not only them but other beings aswell. got a great book for you to read its by a author here in australia her name is soluntra king at www.evenstarcreations.com the book is awakening light bodies. but the weird thing i already knew everything that was in the book front to back before i got it. just an unreal confirmation that there are other people like us out there
cheers for the post cindy
love and light
aaron

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Offlineturboturd
stragler

#2620423 - 04/30/04 08:33 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

-you had no prior beliefs on life before this experience?

-you were raised as a child with no religion?

all my previous knowledge on this subject matter is telling me to be skeptical, but you're making it damn hard for me.  :smile:

keep up the interesting topics.

the truth will come one day for everyone, and everyone will be astonished.

--------------------
'In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti'

don't wig out on the turd.

Offlinecosmicchic
Re: A personal story about connecting with the P's [Re: turboturd]
    #2621295 - 04/30/04 12:18 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Hey Spudamore,

I found that site last summer when I was researching "liquid Light". "I'm getting fed that stuff too. Check your mail box. I think i have posts on it in the link I gave you and we can explore it further.

Turbo,

I hear ya! I went through the drill myself. I first thought, I could see where I could've wanted to connect the geometry drawings with the stuff talked about in the book. Had I never called the woman- it would be up in the air for me and long forgotten. But after all she said about never posting to do channeled drawings, then being told to do that and not the guide i paid for, and me being the only one who asked and her being involved with the pleaidians was just over the top! My mind was really messed with when it happened.

Lux,

A lot of people see and experience their ET guides as being simply spirit guides- in a way- they are. I would love to hear some of your stories. I like being able to relate to others with this stuff too. if it wern't for that, i would think I was crazy. The proof is in the experience- no one can take that away from you!

Lifes a trip!

love,
Cindy

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom