Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
hbwr question...
    #2605063 - 04/26/04 02:35 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

if you let hbwr seed powder soak in a liquid for an hour then strain and drink the liquid would it be easier on the stomach and less of a hassle then holding under the tongue for 30 minutes to an hour? if so this should be the best way to get the lsa i would think...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
Re: hbwr question... [Re: Tremor1127]
    #2605823 - 04/27/04 09:10 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Scrape the seeds, chew them up as much as possible with your back teeth, and swallow. If you want to do a cold water extraction, leave them in there for longer than an hour.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Offlineparticlezen
breaking openthe head
 User Gallery

Loc: 2,000 light years from ho...
    #2605854 - 04/27/04 09:20 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

If you're getting untreated seeds, all you need to do is sand off the fur on the outside with a nail file.
If you can't face chewing them, crush them in a pepper grinder and sprinkle into a yogurt.

--------------------

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: hbwr question... [Re: particlezen]
    #2606448 - 04/27/04 01:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

ok, i heard somewhere on here that the lsa can be pretty much extracted from water in 1 hour, and the other chemicals that might cause nausea take over 2 hours to get out of the seeds meaning an easier on you trip... im really just trying to clarify weather or not it would be better to just let your seeds simply soak in water for 1 hour to get the lsa and not the bs... i will prolly just eat mine, minus the shell...

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2608732 - 04/27/04 08:57 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Here's a bunch of random methods of preparing/ingesting HBWR that i've collected here.

1) Peel the fuzzy outer covering off of your seeds.
2) Grind in a coffee grinder into a fine powder.
3) Let soak in a few tablespoons of pure lime juice for 30 minutes in a decent sized drinking glass, mixing every 10 minutes.
4) After 30 minutes, mix the lime juice with a good amount of orange juice.
5) Drink slowly, swishing around in your mouth like mouth wash, but you don't have to overdo it.
6) The last mouthful will be a lot of the hard, ground up powder. You can opt to chew it, but none of us did, we all chugged it, and tripped fine.

Within 20 minutes, you'll begin to feel the onset of the trip. It'll come on hard, and you'll be already be tripping before the nausea has a chance to kick in [or perhaps the lime juice killed the nauseating chemicals?]. Either way, you won't feel sick.

Any comments/questions would be appreciated. Has any one else tried this method? If not, I'd suggest giving it a shot. You will *not* get nausea! Guaranteed!

Response:I love you, I am just coming down from a beautifull HBWR trip. I used your lime juice extraction method. I am a very bit out currently. But:
No nausea, i am trippping balls, i will give you all a better description of my trip sometime later, but it works

------------

This is from a previous post of mine.
Its not really as good for tripping hard but I have a really sensitive stomach and it helps me.

1. Scrape seed coating off and run through flame lightly.
2. Wash seeds. (Let dry)
3. Grind seeds.
4. Place ground seed into empty teabag. Tie bag closed with the string.
5. Prepare a few ounces of ICE cold distilled water and lemon juice.
6. Dip bag in water and agitate 6-30 minutes with a spoon.
8. (DISCARD TEABAG) Strain liquid through coffee filter.
9. Drink the LSA extract.

(NOTES)
You may need to use additional seeds to compensate for the loss of LSA in the extraction. About 1/4-1/2 more seeds is ROUGHLY needed. The longer you agitate the teabag, the stronger and more efficient the extract will be. BUT you may experience more nausea/body-load. Drink the tea SLOWLY to minimize any side effects.

--------------

theshiftingwalls tek

. Burn seed whole. Hold it over the flame of the oil lamp. Burn until you just about to get it brownish black.
2. Scrape really fine until they look like dark peanuts (until it shines).
3. Run over flame fast this time, hold for the blink of an eye!
4. Polish seeds with purified water light damp cloth.
5. Polish seeds with dry cloth.
6. Grind seeds into powder.
7. Put them into empty 00 sized capsules you get at the food store (pack them tight).

8. INGEST!

Fuck sublingul read this:

okay, well first you remove the fuzzy outer shell off the seeds which contains 'glycocides' which are the things that make you sick. Then you get an empty tea bag and put the crushed up seeds in there. (10 for a high dose). You put the tea bag in about 2 shot glasses worth of ice water and you stir it around for 20-25 minutes. Both LSA and the glycocides are water soluble but LSA is extremely water soluble. Ice water slows down the dissolving process, but doesn't really affect the LSA since it is extremely soluble. If you soak it for an hour, more glycocides will be in there and you'll probably get naseaus. You have to use a tea bag because it has a fine mesh and anything with bigger holes will let small particles of the seed get into the drink. then you take the drink and you can use as is, or mix with something. now enough about hbwr, do that method.

------------

just did a cold water extraction. I smashed up 9 WELL-SHAVED seeds, put them into a bottled-water bottle (like Dasani..if I was unclear). Then I added some lemon juice (I really don't know how much..like half an inch up the bottle). Shook it like 3 times daily, and let the bottle refrigerate for like 5 days. I then filtered and drank.

The LSA was EXTREMELY fantastic. The #1 effect was a body buzz that was out of this world. Not to mention enormous amounts of euphoria and laughing cause you are just feeling so god damn good. I know at some point I was tripping pretty hard, but I don't recall the trip as much as I would like. Kind of like my first 1/8 of shrooms. I don't really remember it that well.

I highly reccomend HBWR.

P.S - I did vomit, as well as my friend. The nausea is real. I didn't vomit until I was no longer stoned, however. So if you smoke, that should help.

--------------------

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
Re: hbwr question... [Re: Noviseer]
    #2611180 - 04/28/04 11:44 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Well I found HBWR too be quite toxic. I call the experience toxic dreams, but some experiences had the name of slience. But yet it has great spiritual awakening. Very ancient tone.

Its its own catalyst as an entheogen. Because of the toxic part.

But the toxicity is part of the experience.

Offlinejellycrab
The Stranger
Male

Loc: The Moon Flag
    #16067945 - 04/09/12 10:54 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I always just grind and parachute with some OJ. Purging is not that bad after you vomit the trip should be great

--------------------
"I used to have a drug problem…..now I make enough money." … David Lee Roth

Offlineturtle_hermit
Psychedelic Ranger
 User Gallery

Re: hbwr question... [Re: jellycrab]
    #16068009 - 04/09/12 11:08 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

7 years?! :grrr:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules