Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegermin8tionn8ion
enthusiast
Disappointed with TheHawksEye.com
    #2591599 - 04/22/04 03:20 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

As much as I hate to post something with a negative connotation about a vendor that I've dealt with numerous times in the past, I feel that it is a "public service", so that other shroomerites will not find themselves in the same predicament. Three Mondays ago I mailed my order in to TheHawksEye. I have sent three e-mails, four as soon as I'm done with this, and have recieved no response. A post on the message board had some people telling me that he "might" be in 'dam for a bit. I'll have to advise people that read this not to order from him currently if time is a factor. I'm sure that he has some things going on, which is totally understandable, but nothing on his website indicates that a delay of nearly a month should be expected. If Ryche reads this, send me a PM and let me know whats going on, and I'll update this thread as necessary.

I'd also like to say that Ryche is one of the nicest guys that I've ever done business with. Orders always come with an extra syringe or so, and I"ve had no contam issues when dealing with him. However, this particular order and the lack of contact or information on his site, is cause enough for me to, at the least, 'warn' other people that their orders might be delayed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Disappointed with TheHawksEye.com [Re: germin8tionn8ion]
    #2591615 - 04/22/04 03:24 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

that guy is on vacation from what i heard but who knows

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Offlinegermin8tionn8ion
enthusiast
Re: Disappointed with TheHawksEye.com [Re: onetime]
    #2591642 - 04/22/04 03:32 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yea, as I said, Ryche is the shit. When this order comes and he tells me he's 'back', he'll be my only source again. This was meant more as a public service announcement than as a gripe/bitch/complaint.

InvisibleButterNut
Squash

Loc: Throughout the world
Re: Disappointed with TheHawksEye.com [Re: germin8tionn8ion]
    #2591707 - 04/22/04 03:48 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I agree with you 100% except that when you do get your order,i would make it my last from him.If theres 1 thing vendors should learn fropm the posts here its that Good customer service counts.Its a major factor in where people choose to spend their money,and although I myself have bought off Ryche in the past,with no problems I would not buy from him again now.
If he is on Vacation,then the right thing to do would be either to post that here,or on his site,or just not except any orders till he gets back,but to take orders then make people wait forever reminds me of Someone who use to be a vendor..MMMM.
I have no doubt he will make it right with you,but alot of good that does,a month or more after you wanted it.

--------------------
Butternut squash are softer than acorn or other types of squash, which makes them easier to cut and prepare.

InvisibleWormsy
Stranger
Re: Disappointed with TheHawksEye.com [Re: ButterNut]
    #2595264 - 04/23/04 02:42 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I would suggest before an order, look for the aggressive posting vendors, I mean watch the ones who actively post and do some research on them. Right now the best I would suggest is TLG or Ralph.

Ryche seems to be lying low, and I'm not dissing him, he has always been a great vendor. I would look myself for the ones that are aggressive for business, but are good with customer feedback. You know they are around more to answer questions as they are trying to build a nice customer base.

Its like getting a loan, sometimes a small bank is golden because they are aggressive for business. Like I said, no dissing Ryche, he just may have too much going on.

Hope it helps :smile:

Offlinegermin8tionn8ion
enthusiast
Re: Disappointed with TheHawksEye.com [Re: Wormsy]
    #2595584 - 04/23/04 04:12 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I am in total agreement.  I think that Ryche probably had something come up and, through no malicious intent, can't fulfil his orders now.  However, having not posted anything on his website, and having not changed his "orders should ship with in..." message, I'd have to say it's not that good of customer service.  Well, the first vendor that offers me something special will get my business from now on :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale