Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Experience with Spiritual Energies
    #2567916 - 04/16/04 01:17 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

So far, it's been my pleasurable experience to have some true, non dream state out of body experiences, however these require intense will and I can much more often not do them than do them. However, I can feel my vibrations (the auras to others,) and see the auras (which to them I'd say would be their vibrations) of most. Along with feeling my vibrations I've learned to feel the chakras of my body, most notably the third eye and crown chakras, as for me these feel the most natural and strong.

How far can you feel your spiritual energies? If only I could astral project more often, alas it's entirely difficult, and once I start more often than not, as soon as I only get a small distance from my body I find myself in my body once again.

However, it's not entirely fruitless, as most people who would have failed but came close to projection have probably experienced. You get a truely great feeling, like a body orgasm that lasts for minutes on end until you either stop concentrating or begin to astral project (at which point the body orgasm turns into a spiritual feeling,) combined with a very relaxed mind and extremely intensified vibrations.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: Experience with Spiritual Energies [Re: Ravus]
    #2567936 - 04/16/04 01:24 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

"most notably the third eye and crown chakras, as for me these feel the most natural and strong"

I had an amazing experience with a chakra meditation last week. I started by opening all my chakras starting at the base and working my way up. Then I visualized a cord connecting them all, and also connecting the minor chakras in my hands and feet so that my energy was completely balanced and nuetral. Then I grounded myself, and took in energy from my stomach chakra via breathing, and directed it up to my third eye and crown chakra. I kept bringing in the energy and at last sent it all to my crown chakra. I can not really explained what happened, but basically a vast increase of awareness, and an instant teleport to a world very much like a dream. My thought were flowing a million a second it seemed and I was entranced in this state. Well, what does this all mean? I am not sure. I know the brain is powerful with what it does. I am not saying there was any sort of spiritual being playing a force in my expeirence. I AM saying that these things exist, and the chakras are real ways that you can visualize and practice certian 'psi' techniches.

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: Experience with Spiritual Energies [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2569092 - 04/16/04 06:48 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

>I AM saying that these things exist, and the chakras are real ways that you can visualize and practice certian 'psi' techniches.
-If this statement conformed to fact or actuality, then it could be proven and accepted as true. If one was able to move objects with their mind, remote view, disable a person from another room etc, it probably would have been demonstrated by now. Certainly, these worlds 'exist' outside of reality... or are just a product of imagination.

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: Experience with Spiritual Energies [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2569112 - 04/16/04 06:54 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

What I described is FAR from shooting psi balls to vanquish enemies.

What I described could possibly be scientificly explained as a brain function.

I never said these things could be proven to anyone except me.

If you do not beleive in meditation and energy working, please make a thread about how you disagree with it, and try to keep this discussion on topic. Thx!!!

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

#2569208 - 04/16/04 07:40 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

TheShroomHermit said:
>I AM saying that these things exist, and the chakras are real ways that you can visualize and practice certian 'psi' techniches.
-If this statement conformed to fact or actuality, then it could be proven and accepted as true. If one was able to move objects with their mind, remote view, disable a person from another room etc, it probably would have been demonstrated by now. Certainly, these worlds 'exist' outside of reality... or are just a product of imagination.

Whether or not they truely exist in this reality matters little to me, just as whether the DMT universe truely exists, or whether the spiritual entities seen on drugs exist. I believe they may exist, but it's not their physical or scientific existence that I care for, as they go beyond everything physical and scientific.

I would go farther, but there's nothing much else to say. Hollywood and fantasy books make these spiritual energies seem like you can control others and shoot energy balls from your head and eavesdrop on the communists with your astral double, when really spiritual energies are just as different from what they are portrayed as are drugs from the propaganda surrounding them. Most people will prefer an interesting story over a true one, so that's what they get.

And on not being proved, there is an institute that I currently forget the name of to study astral projections, ghosts and such supernatural events. They have done experiments, and they tried to get known and famous astral projecters to see a number on the dark spot on top of a bookcase that they couldn't possibly see from where they were. Though I believe it didn't work out very well as one of them couldn't see it as it was too dark and the other could only make out the first few starting letters, when one of them was astral projecting he listened to a conversation 4 or 5 doors down with doors closed that he couldn't possibly have heard from where he was unless he had the hearing of a very good dog.

What we have learned is a grain of sand in an infinite beach of knowledge; just because it has yet to be proved it does not mean it is false, just is yet to be proved.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #2569718 - 04/16/04 10:14 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

the shroom hermit, it has been demonstrated by now, in thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of scientific experiments.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: Experience with Spiritual Energies [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2570434 - 04/17/04 07:27 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Actually, I remembered the name during a dream last night, the Rhine Research Institute. Parapsychology is quite a good job to pursue, one that I've thought of before and, while an old topic, the proving and actual scientific study of the paranormal is a whole new frontier for those adventurous enough to pursue it. I would like to try to test out the energies of the placements of the chakras compared to non chakras areas, and the differencing brainwaves that one has before, during and after astral projection.

http://www.rhine.org/

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2570601 - 04/17/04 09:39 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

and actual scientific study of the paranormal is a whole new frontier for those adventurous enough to pursue it.

It has been scientifically studied for well over a hundred years. The best evidence porduced by all that research is one highly suspect and non-reproduceable study.  :yawn:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineAlbino_Jesus
Clearly Retarded
 User Gallery

Loc: Construction ahead...
Re: Experience with Spiritual Energies [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2571331 - 04/17/04 02:48 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

truekimbo2 said:
the shroom hermit, it has been demonstrated by now, in thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of scientific experiments.

links, please?

--------------------
The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door.
-Ralph Nader

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #2571418 - 04/17/04 03:38 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

If this statement conformed to fact or actuality, then it could be proven and accepted as true.

Are you saying that we have already proven everything that is "true"?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineAlbino_Jesus
Clearly Retarded
 User Gallery

Loc: Construction ahead...
Re: Experience with Spiritual Energies [Re: GazzBut]
    #2571454 - 04/17/04 03:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

GazzBut said:
Quote:

If this statement conformed to fact or actuality, then it could be proven and accepted as true.

Are you saying that we have already proven everything that is "true"?

he said "could be proven"

not "would have already been proven"

--------------------
The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door.
-Ralph Nader

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
    #2571472 - 04/17/04 04:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Why must you call these Spiritual Energies instead of Factual Energies?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale