Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJakeoncid419
Follow me.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: Basel Switzerland
Trusted Cultivator
Joc tub
    #25641445 - 11/26/18 09:49 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

So I wanted to design my own fruiting chamber. However the mono tub if done correctly is about as efficient as your going to get with a tub, although I have increased my tamp yields by using a oxygen condenser on tamps on coir in a tub ( tub is actually open in a Martha to assure it gets maximum fae so that low fae on the control doesn’t off set my results I first ran a tray in Martha to make sure it was properly dialed in

This is pic of tamp tub 5 days after pins no o2 condenser

And here is the tub with the condenser ran 1 hour in am 1 hour in pm

So you can see a difference. I knew o2 enrichment improved the yield size and growth rate of some species of cubs on straw logs And I assumed it would be even more affective on tamps and pans as they require even more FAE. The second thing I wanted to accomplish was a self enclosed fruit in chamber so if someone only has a unheeded shed at space this would work I have two different modes set up it can be placed in a water bath with a hot water heater if the temperatures are very low however a eight dollar hairdryer from Ollies on cool setting blows about 78 F. I’ve then installed hosing I punctured with holes and attached it around the sides to hook my humidifier up to as the hairdryer will dry it air out more so than a regular mono.

I bulked my spawn too horse and cow poo, straw and some verm then dropped in
I have the hair dryer set to kick on for 8 sec 4 times a hour and the humidifier clicks on for 5 min every 4 hours. The temp is a constant 76 degrees above the sub. After this sub I will put it in water bath in shed during freezing temps and see if it can hold up. As for now I’m right on track with mono this is 6 days after FC (Mazapatec)
I do not have the o2 condenser hooked up to it on this run as I want to see how she does without

--------------------
Natural omt/detox
online  pant cult classes available last Saturday of every month go to buymeacoffee.com/jakeoncid to sign up (1 on 1 consultations also available
JOC PAN TEK
CORDYCEPS MILITARIS

EXOTICS
[

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblemushboyMDiscord
modboy
 User Gallery

Loc: where?
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: Joc tub [Re: Jakeoncid419]
    #25641465 - 11/26/18 09:59 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

you can grow them long and stringy in a shoebox with no modifications.

mycolorado has some awesome tamp grows that really show the difference proper conditions can make.
your grow is decent but that chamber looks really complicated and not worth all the trouble:shrug:

OfflineJakeoncid419
Follow me.....
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Joc tub [Re: mushboy]
    #25641476 - 11/26/18 10:05 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah i got good success with regular monos however these are climbing higher and they are growing much faster. I’m just have fun I got reg mono tubs down pretty well😉 btw the tamps are just in a reg mono fitted with a o2 line (super simple) the maz are in the joc tub but that’s more about making a temp resistant FC

--------------------
Natural omt/detox
online  pant cult classes available last Saturday of every month go to buymeacoffee.com/jakeoncid to sign up (1 on 1 consultations also available
JOC PAN TEK
CORDYCEPS MILITARIS

EXOTICS
[

Edited by Jakeoncid419 (11/26/18 10:06 PM)

OfflineJakeoncid419
Follow me.....
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #25641483 - 11/26/18 10:08 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Here is my only shot of my finished Unmodded tray (no o2 enrichment) both the i2 mono and reg mono are only 6 days after pins that shit there is 12

--------------------
Natural omt/detox
JOC PAN TEK
CORDYCEPS MILITARIS

EXOTICS
[

Edited by Jakeoncid419 (11/26/18 10:09 PM)

OfflineJakeoncid419
Follow me.....
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Joc tub [Re: mushboy]
    #25641573 - 11/26/18 10:59 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mushboy said:
you can grow them long and stringy in a shoebox with no modifications.

mycolorado has some awesome tamp grows that really show the difference proper conditions can make.
your grow is decent but that chamber looks really complicated and not worth all the trouble:shrug:

Yours are nice and thick!!!the genetics I got are great for stones and plenty of fruits however they are thin I got 1 fruit that is thick that I cloned in hopes of fattening em up

--------------------
Natural omt/detox
JOC PAN TEK
CORDYCEPS MILITARIS

EXOTICS
[

OfflineJakeoncid419
Follow me.....
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #25661152 - 12/06/18 08:18 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
Natural omt/detox
JOC PAN TEK
CORDYCEPS MILITARIS

EXOTICS
[

OfflineJakeoncid419
Follow me.....
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #25681915 - 12/15/18 10:00 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
Natural omt/detox
JOC PAN TEK
CORDYCEPS MILITARIS

EXOTICS
[

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix