Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNorthWest_Trip
Stranger

First Mushroom Trip - Gone Wild
    #25334480 - 07/18/18 08:58 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Alright, let me pre requisite... Not my first time tripping, LSD 6 times (varying from 1-5 tabs), 1 DMT experience, as well as I have micro dosed mushrooms twice, but never had any visuals. Yesterday, (2 days since last lsd trip) at around 5:15pm, I ate a frozen chocolate with about 3.5-4gs of Psilocybin cyanescens (I had no idea what to expect, and was really looking to maybe expect a little less intense trip from a couple days ago since I had just taken LSD... Of course, I was wrong. I remember my best friend saying that I was in the spaceship for this trip and not the pilot of the space ship, a metaphor I've heard before comparing shrooms and LSD, but again, never would I have ever expected what happened next. Within 10-15 mins of eating the chocolate with a glass of OJ, I was seeing intense visuals and felt a bit nauseous (wasn't too worried, I knew that was a probability) at around 5:50, I looked at the clock and realized what felt like 3 hrs was only 35 minutes. That's when everything hit me, not only psychadelically but mentally, I was still coming up... I realized I had to prepare myself for probably the most life changing-intense experience of my life. 15 mins later, I started to over think everything (bad idea I know, but I literally couldn't control my emotions for some reason) and so I wanted to take my mind off things and go for a car ride and listen to music. Got in shot gun with a sober driver and my buddy who was on LSD, as soon as we got on the back roads and started to cruise, I knew things were only getting crazier and crazier, I actually thought I would never be the same (sober) again. Near the end of the ride I was so scared of absolutely nothing other than the fact I couldn't comprehend why I felt the way I did and why I was tripping so damn hard. I ended up in a situation where (and I peronally do not like pharm drugs) I literally needed to calm down, but for some reason I couldn't pinpoint why, I just knew it was enough by that point. So I took 1mg benzo and within an hr or so, my high was almost all gone or subdued to the point where I could start to enjoy some of the tapering crazy visuals without the sense of anxiousness.
This was probably at the time the most amazing and exciting, yet scary experience I've ever had. This morning, doing some research I should've done before hand, I realized the strength of the type of shrooms I took, and realized I'd taken an equivalent to a large 6+g dose of cubes, (I thought these were less potent, being uneducated on shrooms). Being someone who has decent tripping experiences, I can say that I've never experienced visuals so beautifully intense, or an almost out of body feeling for any peak I've had. I'm curious to those who have also tried these types of mushrooms on their experience, and also, since it seems I can only handle acid at the moment (to be fair, I think it's okay to say that what I took yesterday was far beyond what a first time shroom trip dose should be for these specific mushrooms) I want to hear some people's advice on maybe dosing, how to handle the trip when it gets a little too much, etc. The reason I created an account today actually is because, this forum saved me yesterday from feeling lost for longer than I needed, and I wanted to hear other people's experiences with similar cases or even just cool psychedelic experiences

Here is the other piece of the chocolate (cookies and cream) which contains another 2-3g's
I personally believe this shroom trip was crazier than DMT...

P.S. Sorry for misspelling, I revised multiple times but I know I missed something or another X)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: First Mushroom Trip - Gone Wild [Re: NorthWest_Trip]
    #25334692 - 07/18/18 11:07 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Shoulda stayed alone somewhere and faced it instead of takong the pill imo, probably could have accomplished something beautiful

Imo thats not really a enjoy the visuals and drive around type of deal. At least not that dose.

That dose you are probably best left alone with comforting music that does not contain lyrics as you're shown snd exposed to something you may have yet to know.

For the record, I've never done a high dose of cyan. Not sure if that's much different than high doses of cubes..

But I've gone pretty high with cubes.

Need to be alone, somewhere safe, ideal music, I like the lights off either candles snd incense at night (spend most of the time eyes closed anyway)

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

OfflineNorthWest_Trip
Stranger

Re: First Mushroom Trip - Gone Wild [Re: Enkidu]
    #25334757 - 07/19/18 12:18 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you for the advice, I probably could have, but at the time, I guess I wasn't in the correct mindset, to be honest, I was trying to get LSD instead but ended up with only the shrooms and the one dose of Vitamin L for my friend. I have definitely already come to the conclusion that LSD is more social for me, and I need to just do whatever it is I need to alone with mushrooms next time, I just couldn't comprehend what was happening, I've been watching theories about it and now I see how you need to just let it happen instead of letting yourself try to resist it. Wish I'd done my research before hand haha, but jeez, when I had brief moments of non "ego-death" I guess maybe is the word, it was the most amazing thing ever. My brain wasn't ready to let loose apparently, the come up really was when I realized I wasn't in the mindset I was suppose to be in, unfortunately, depending on who you talk to but with my experience, it was way harder to pull myself back into a peaceful mindset. It seemed like every time I got a fresh breath of air and everything was good, I'd all of a sudden get this sense of urgency to get something off my mind that wasn't even there. My friend kept telling me to just spew whatever I needed to out, but I couldn't think of any words to describe the feeling at the time so I just said "I need to come down asap" which he replied with "this reminds me of when I took 6 grams of cubes" then which he gave me the chill pill, looking back and doing my researching, I probably coulda just let myself chill out over time, but like I said, at the time, it seemed like I needed it to stop, it's hard to put it into words to be honest. I'm sure a more experienced tripper would have handled it way better, to say the least, it was a crazy first trip

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Loc: Limbo
    #25334840 - 07/19/18 02:02 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

What Enkidu said. Mistake number one, and perhaps the only source of bad trips is trying to escape a trip. It is normal and expected to feel overwhelmed at times when taking high dosages, but you need to face it head on. If you do, all takes a turn for the better because there is nothing there but yourself. You cant escape from nor should you fear yourself.

--------------------
Materialistic, individualistic, truth seeker, risk taker.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: First Mushroom Trip - Gone Wild [Re: Inflaton]
    #25335068 - 07/19/18 08:07 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah I know the feeling, yeah that's a lot bro.

I would need to be alone away from everything for a dose like that

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineNorthWest_Trip
Stranger

Re: First Mushroom Trip - Gone Wild [Re: Enkidu]
    #25336122 - 07/19/18 08:18 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

yeah it was really really crazy, I'll definitely be taking it alone next time, and just experience it for what it's suppose to be instead of constantly trying to make it "better" that's where I feel like the problem was lying. Plus of course, having an expectation at all (which may be dumb in itself) that is low, then ending up so high you can't tell if your eyes are open or not. Either way, definitely unforgettable

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#25336140 - 07/19/18 08:29 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Oh I bet bro.

That is definitely a hefty dose

Definitely good set and setting needed and intentions and mindset can go a long way

But it doesn't seem you were quite aware what you were getting yourself into.

Sometimes we learn the hard way :lol:

--------------------
Within You , Without You

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder