Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

Was it a dream? This surpasses my first time tripping
    #2532604 - 04/06/04 06:08 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Woke up 1 minute ago...this will probably be a long one. I just had the most intense dream of my life and I feel I need to share it...I'm still shaking from it. Theres a point in time where I am sure I was awoken and was even about to post something about what had happened to me on the shroomery but my senses were so fucked up that I decided to fall asleep again and maybe it would go away.

BUT I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS REAL OR A DREAM

Ok.. so I awaken in my bed and I have this very, very strange feeling in me and all around me. The memory is foggy now but I can remember something telling me "ok" as if I had wanted something. It feels as if I'm being...I can't explain it..and I don't think my brain could conceptualize the actual feeling of what was going on either. To me it felt as if I was having energy pulled out of me and put in me at the same time. This was a LOT OF ENERGY. I got scared, very scared. I started to fight this best I could (not physically).

The sensation goes away and I feel very different. My senses are all different. I'm not sure if they're more acute or dulled. I get up out of my bed and I immediately stumble. It's almost impossible to stand. I'm trying to get to my computer because I want to type this all out to you guys. I never made it to the computer because I decide I'm too fucked up at the moment and lay back down.

Now this is what I know for sure is a dream, but it's the most vivid dream I've ever had in my life. I come to (as you do in dreams) and I'm in my old house. I'm living with my mom. The strange thing is I lived in this house at the time my Mom and Dad were together. Anyways, were going over to a neighbor's house and when we get there I'm bored and tired and I just go ahead and fall asleep on his couch.

Next thing I know I'm in a whole other dream. This is the last part of this whole thing and is the first dream I've had in several years that has scared the shit out of me. I come to in what I later am told is a paralell world to my own. This world is supposedly the perfect world. I will try and shorten this one up because it is very, very long.

I'm in the same neighborhood I was in before, but it's different, I don't live there. This large bus comes by and stops. It's a girl my age and her mother, they tell me to get in and I do. I recognized their faces from somewhere. I stay with this girl's family for quite some time. I am told that I am in a world paralell to mine and that their world is the 'perfect' world. There is another kid, like me here. His name is Zack. He is also staying with the family.

There's a lot that goes on in this dream so I'll skip to the end. I am explained to about how I am going to get back to my world, that there is some kind of rip in space and time in their house. The day has to be right though, there has to be enough of what seemed to me radation energy built up around the area for them to open it. The day came where there was enough 'energy' (I'm still not sure what it was, but they tested for it with this strange machine). I was ready to leave this world because to me there was somethin sick and twisted about it. Maybe it was the perfection of it? Everyone had this almost mindless appearance to them. It was freaky.

They open up the 'portal' and start counting down seconds. I don't even have time to say goodbye before they are down to two seconds. I jump in.....

It's just like you would kind of picture jumping into a portal...all the light. It wasn't like a tunnel of light though, more of a cloud. I was falling fast and then there was a booming voice. This is what scared the shit out of me. All I heard was "now you will burn in hell".....

I thought that there was a possible two reasons for this voice.
1. It was a test from God of some kind and I passed it off as being so and that I wasn't actually going to hell.
2. I was actually going to hell and that those fuckers from the world had no idea where they were really sending me. I did not believe this however..

So I come to in a very dark place. I think it's a sewer but I'm not really sure. Definitly dark wet and tunnel like. I'm low to the ground..."what am I?", I think to myself. It's like I'm crawling like a bug or something.. I can barely see in this place but I make something out in the distance. As I get closer it starts coming for me. I make it out and it appears to be some kind of bug like creature of some kind. Almost like a praying mantis but not quite.

This thing attacks me and we begin to fight. We both have mandables just like a mantis does and I end up killing this thing and move on.. I make my way though the tunnel and come to this corner with a mirror, a HUGE mirror. I want to get to this mirror and look at myself to see just what the hell I was. I still did not believe I was one of these things.

After fighting off 3 more of these damned bug things I looked in the mirror and saw nothing. Then I wake up.

1 minute later I am typing this up. My question is... could the beginning have been me actually waking up and getting out of my bed but still being half way into the dream world? Or something like that. I still have no idea if it was real or not. That time feels as though it was both a dream and reality. I'm very experienced with dreams and lucid dreams too...but I've never in my life ever had something like this happen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHahzist
Surfing theWaves of Chaos

Re: Was it a dream? This surpasses my first time tripping [Re: ]
    #2532623 - 04/06/04 06:17 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Holyshit! That is awesome.. :eek: I had a pretty wild dream a couple of nights ago. Not as crazy as that though.

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #2532624 - 04/06/04 06:17 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

That was a pretty interesting dream...

My guess would be that you were half awake during the first part, experiencing reality through the distortion of still being half asleep.. 

This has happened to me, except instead of my senses being all fucked up and disoriented, I sat up in bed and looked into the darkest corner of the room, into the closet. Out of the darkness a red swirl formed. Then this red swirl (smoke-like, for lack of better descriptive terms) formed into a face, which opened it's mouth in a hellish screaming manner.

Scared the SHIT out of me, I hid under my blankets for like 20 minutes scared shitless. I was very awake during the part where I hid under the blankets, I was sitting there analyzing the situation trying to figure out what happened.

Not exactly the same scenario, but it shows that the brain is very capable of "accidentally" letting the dream world flow into reality.

Again, pretty cool dream.. I like how at the end you look in the mirror and see nothing at all, that's just the kind of thing that happens in dreams. :smile:

InvisibleJenny
part of thewhole
Male User Gallery

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #2532778 - 04/06/04 07:16 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

trippy...
interesting dream, lucid dream eh?

--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #2533656 - 04/07/04 12:13 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Man, that is real interesting..

I remember a dream I had not too long ago where I was standing infront of a mirror, and I couldn't see any trace of myself..I immediately froze..such intense feelings of terror swept over me, I didn't know what to think. I woke up sweating, pratically in tears. Normally I hate early mornings..needless to say I was surprizingly glad to wake up that day.

Anonymous

Re: Was it a dream? This surpasses my first time tripping [Re: Jenny]
    #2534966 - 04/07/04 12:05 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Not really a lucid dream.. I didn't know I was dreaming at the time.

Yeah guys, that mirror shit really fucked with me..dreams are really some whack shit sometimes..
Thanks for reading though.. I know it was hella long. Theres a lot more that happened in it but I think that was enough craziness to get an idea of the whole thing.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order