Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

Bad DXM trip
    #2529062 - 04/05/04 07:30 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Well this happened last saturday, well it was me, notapillow, ADD, telemahooka and another friend who spent the night in ADD's fort

ADD was drinking and our friend was just smoking, the rest of us were taking dex, well they were drinking a standard 4 oz bottle and i couldnt get a bottle got some cough gels, well i thought to myself, i usually take a 4 oz bottle and its fun but not to intense so i figure one 20 pill bottle is about 300mg so i get 2, 600 50% more and sounds lieka good time to me,

well i take them and about an hour later i feel heavy but thats it so i decide that either pills take forever or they just arnt gunna hit like i expect, well we decide to go out and smoke, so we get pretty stoned, then almost instantley after we stopped smoking it hit me like a ton of bricks, i tried to walk back to the fort but i could only manage a crawl, i got there and couldnt figure why i was there, so i crawled back to where everyone else was.

At this point the world was spinning so fast i couldnt see straight and so i fell over (i was sitting) and laid down this point i was tripping far harder than i should have been. There are a lot of gaps in my story but there all just points where i was either lost and couldnt think or cant remember.

some time later i got up with notapillows help and i slowy fought the feeling s and got control and huing out with everyone seemingly perfectley fine, just victim to a bad trip

well some time later we went further along the hill and we were all just sitting there talking and i started to have a really good time, tripping really hard but in a good way

Well as we were talking i started to lose control big time, i all of a sudden had that spinning sensation and i felt as if my body was being torn in half by gravity and i couldnt do anything to stop it, well i placed my head in my knees and just breathed for what seemed like days, the trip got increasingly worse and soon i was lost in a world of pain and fear, i knew i was going to throw up but couldnt just put my finger in my throat to make ymself so i just rolled on my side and soon began throwing up in the midst of the horrible trip.

Later maybe 30min after my throwing up i just hung out in the fort recovering. later maybe the last 30 min and the comedown i actually had a great time again, i just laid there in comfort and chilled listening to music and watching bean

It was a bad time but a learning experience, i definatley wont preach against DXM users but i myself am done for a long time, however i have a question could this bad trip result from the cough gels? maybe its just cause i took so mayn pills? or was it the does, any insight is greatley appreeciated

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Re: Bad DXM trip [Re: Marshmallow]
    #2529442 - 04/05/04 09:09 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

It happens man. Personally I prefer smaller doses of around 250mg over larger half gram doses and the like. To each his own.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2529547 - 04/05/04 09:30 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I agree with SixCee. There was a while where I really loved the complete dissacociation (sp?) from the high doses....but it gets old quick. You just took a larger dose than you were used to, and got the effects of that dose. High doses of dxm can be VERY intense, I much prefer the lower ones around 300ish.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
Re: Bad DXM trip [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2529748 - 04/05/04 10:19 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

A large dose DXM trip can be crazy intense man. I did 750mg powder, and had similar feelings as you. The world was spinning and moving constantly and i couldn't even walk. DXM is probably the most intense drug i've done, because at one point in the 750mg trip i couldn't talk with anybody, hear them right, or think barely. Then i experienced death, and after experiencing that i was depressed for about a week. DXM is an awesome drug, but must be used in moderation. I recommend you just take a lower dose next time. Btw, was that your first time with DXM? Peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Bad DXM trip [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2530199 - 04/06/04 12:46 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

once i took 2 grams of powder and i believed i was exhaling nitrous when i breathed, then i inhaled the nitrous i previously exhaled and started nitrous tripping (also it felt really cold and tasted like nitrous)

then i spent about 2 hours looking all over my room for my girlfriend, who i kept thinking was behind me, then when i couldn't find her behind me i would believe i had accidently thought her out of exsistance and then would continue looking.

then she walked into the room and i remebered that she had just left, not been thought out of exsistance.

:P

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Bad DXM trip [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2531369 - 04/06/04 12:13 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

2 grams?! You probably now have a golfball sized hole in your liver! jesus...

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: Bad DXM trip [Re: Cubieman420]
    #2531387 - 04/06/04 12:18 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, i havent been doing dxm for very long but i have already been there done that, its still an awesome drug and i will prolly use it for a long time, but i have also found that 200-300mg doses for a night is almost perfect, you just feel like ozzy for several hours...

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
Re: Bad DXM trip [Re: Tremor1127]
    #2535657 - 04/07/04 02:47 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

DXM is worthless for me without toking. Just makes me sick and stuporous. With pot, my brain becomes a blender of ideas, and just my body is paralyzed!

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Bad DXM trip [Re: TinTree]
    #2535908 - 04/07/04 04:10 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

ua that trip was no fun
i had a major concushon while i was on dex
i took just a little less then marsmallow
i diddnt puke but acording to eye witneses i was just kinda fumbaling around with a blank look on my face
my freind even said i stared him in the face for like 3 min without moving
they thought i went insain
that was my last dex trip
it was fun in spots but not worth the horror and feeling of desperation i felt

--------------------

Offlinesirknight
Stranger
Re: Bad DXM trip [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2538379 - 04/08/04 07:23 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

anarchyhollow meantion that he "experienced death" and that is EXACTLY what happened to me last night. First, I consumed five, 4 TSP cups of Robotussin Max Cough(The cups that come with the syrup (15MG DXM per tsp). After quite some time with no noticable effects, I consumed the rest of the 8OZ bottle (I'm 250 lbs). Total consumption time was 1 hour, 20 minutes for 8 OZ.

The next thing I knew, I was breaking out in hives (this was not totally unexpected) so I took the standard 2 Benadryl caps to equalize the histimine effect you can get with large doses of DXM. Abour 25 minutes later the hives went away and I lay down to recoup. That's when it all go fucked up. The next thing I remember I was certain I was dead. Everything looked "different". This experience is almost impossible to describe but let me just say that I could walk around, move and touch things but everything was still. There was no sound from my moving things on my table (no echoes) and there was an obvious time lapse between my movements. I would think them and then a few moments after I would "do" them. I then experienced a "waking" but it was a false one. I looked down at my body and I was amazed at how easy I was "breathing". I felt like I was in PERFECT health. Each breath was like the perfect breath and yet I kept watching myself do it. I then sat up (but didn't). It's really hard to explain the experience aside from the fact that there was a major panic feeling accompanied but the fact I was certain I was dead. I experienced several more "wakings" over the next 3-4 hours. I also had several different "wakings" where I lay there and was convinced I'd had a stroke. I'd think "Move your arm" but nothing would happen and so on. Anyhow, I'd have to say that the experience was the scariest thing I've ever had and I would NOT recommend to anyone to do what I did. However, I can say with certainness now that I truly know the feeling of "death". I may not be explainable but it's sure as hell scary.

Edited by sirknight (04/08/04 07:23 AM)

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

#2538716 - 04/08/04 10:25 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

DXM is a mess. I tried to talk myself into liking it. But I had to let it go about 12 grams of powder later. I recently revisted it with HBWR...it was heavy, but really good.

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
Re: Bad DXM trip [Re: rdnp2035]
    #2538790 - 04/08/04 10:50 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I do Dex alot and idk y but i kind of like the out of control feeling but i guesss thats just me.  Sorry bout the bad trip. :frown:

--------------------

Offlinesirknight
Stranger
Re: Bad DXM trip [Re: mockingbird]
    #2555995 - 04/13/04 05:22 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Well I figured I'd give it another chance tonight. I took 720MG DXM about one hour ago (Gelcaps) along with three benadryl as a preventive measure. I should know the effects within another 90 minutes or so. Wish me luck!

Edited by sirknight (04/13/04 05:23 PM)

Offlinesirknight
Stranger
Re: Bad DXM trip [Re: sirknight]
    #2571886 - 04/17/04 06:26 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

The 720 trip was much better for me the other night. I was pretty much euphoric for about 2.5 hours and then I had another hour out of my body. Since I was prepared for it this time it was quite a different then the first time. All good.

Tonight, I'm trying a 600 MG trip.

Offlinenanananotehead
The Will or TheWay

Re: Bad DXM trip [Re: sirknight]
    #2571948 - 04/17/04 06:45 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Ive done DXM on 6 or 7 different occasions and I'm still recovering from it. I saw on some website that it is almost as harmful to your brain than doing K. Its been a few months since I stopped and I am still slow to respond and such. I never did more than 400 mg and I cant imagine what a gram or more would be like. :sad:

DOWN WITH DXM!!!  :thumbdown:

--------------------
CEPHALIC CARNAGE__ CEPHALICCARNAGE.NET

Offlinesirknight
Stranger
Re: Bad DXM trip [Re: nanananotehead]
    #2571983 - 04/17/04 07:01 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

This will most likely be my last DXM trip. I have been trying to hit each plateau. I know that as I'm typing I'm certainly in the first because I'm "inside" my music. It's a unique experience to say the least. It certainly appears to be a drug for extremes. You can feel everything amplified or not at all. In and out, up and down, Quite amazing.....

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2574824 - 04/18/04 06:57 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I hate it when DXM is not fun...

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom