Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
this Liquid trip (report)
    #2527098 - 04/05/04 10:07 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Good morning! :sun: Sorry for the long post. I'm still very affected by this trip, and for now i can't think of anything else.

I'd like to say that last morning i had my best, and most intense LSD experience of my life. I'm completely awestruck :shocked:. I will probably consume no more blotter acid or microdots.
The Liquid is the essence, the nothing, the everything, It.

I have this friend, L, that had been experimenting with the Drops in the last 4 or 5 parties we had been to. Being a good friend of her and having brought up her interest on psychedelics in the past, she started convincing me of the power, the wonders, and the cleanliness of the Liquid.

I have had dozens of blotter trips, and a couple of micro trips. But yesterday i learned that only twice i had felt the essence, the personality of LSD. But it wasn' pure, it wasn't clean in the blotters. Some blotters delivered the essence, yes, but along with the usual blotter side effects like anxiety, strange back feeling, strange throat feelings, etc...

Well, my trip: I was at this psychedelic trance party (for those who don't know, these are no raves nor have anything to do with raves -  these are parties for acid and mushroom heads, where very psychedelic music is played, and are usually located in a forest).

At about 3AM i had 50-70mg of some MDMA crystal i had gotten a hold of. Usual ecstasy effects. Maybe two hours later i was ecstatic so i figured it would be a good time to eat a hit of blotter i had been saving in my wallet. I did it and 2 hours later i was even more ecstatic, dancing like crazy to the sounds of Absolum (psy-trance band).

Well, at about 5/6AM my friend L comes to me and tells me she is going to dose a drop, and asks me if it's finally in this party that i am going to try it. As the environment in the party was excellent, people were smiling and feeling good :laugh:, the music was great and i knew it would definitely get better on the hands of S. African 'Protoculture' (very melodic and psy morning trance act).
Besides, the sky was completely clear which meant we would have a very sunny morning  :sun:.

I told her yes, and went with her to a fluo market van where they were selling all kind of fluoro clothing, rolling papers, pipes, little boxes to store drugs in, etc... She talked with the man, that had this indian style mystical look on him. I could feel the strong, but very pleasurable incense smell coming from inside his caravan. The man  went inside and came with a very small vial filled with this brown liquid. He proceeded to lay a drop in L's hand and another in mine. We payed him and he thanked us with a very warm smile, and said 'be careful'.

I sucked mine into my mouth and that minute i could feel it spreading through  my mouth, throat and insides (very very weird feeling, must have been because i was already on that hit of blotter). Maybe ten minutes later and the drop was definitely having an effect. I could feel it inside me, running from the tip of my tows to the top of my head to the tip of my fingers. I could feel it wherever i wanted to.

Than, about 30 minutes after the drop it had taken full efect. I can't really describe by words what went on from there. The events i'm describing are ideas i had in the midst of that 7 hour daze.

I decomposed the music to its finest and smallest detail. I danced in that awed state with all the people i found out were on Liquid too by the way they looked at me and communicated with me without words.

I remebered i had previously had a faint smell of that 'world', once on my first acid trip with some really good strawberry blotter, and another on a previous Raja Ram party, where i had eaten no acid but drunk a chai (indian tea-like beverage) this girl gave to me in the chill-out tent. I knew that day she had dosed the chai with something, but yesterday on that LSD state i remembered the high from the chai was equal, just much less intense.

With eyes open or closed i could just like click a button in my head and flow into everythingness or nothingness, which by the way were the same thing.
The answer to any question anyone could possibly imagine could be found in that flow of everythingness.

Another incident was when i was dancing in the floor and someone started to burn incense. Than i figured that particular incense smell was the exact same thing than the Drops. It was a part of my trip, it brought up my mental/visual representation of the personality of LSD. What i think is funny is that neither the fine smell of charas, neither the smell of pakistani hashish (which i find much more pleasurable than incense) neither other smells of incense triggered this feeling. Just that particular one that some people know and bring to the parties. I think it has to have some connection with the LSD.

I finally found out what people mean by the 'peace and understanding' of LSD.
And why the people we call 'freaks' (in a good way) had gaven up to the civilized, money drugged, oil burning society, and offered themselves to the state of trance dancing and to a nomad lifestyle.

I also understood LSD had a personality like Salvia and Mushrooms. I always thought it hadn't. I thought it was the trippy chemical with no message. Now i know it has a very definite personality.

Than my friends were eating and snorting MDMA like nobody's business, and i got a weird negative vibration from that. Some of them were clearly dehydrated, and instead of drinking water they would drink wine. This friend B offers me a line and i snorted half of it. The minute it started burning, i got this very negative feeling about MDMA and decided to not partake in that anymore at least during that party.

Meanwhile i dosed another half drop because i just had to. I was getting the feeling that if i didn't there would be some unfinished issues. The trip continued for some time but eventually faded away  :frown:.

I still had 950mg of MDMA, but i didn't need it anymore at the party. It's the first time i went to party with a 1g of MDMA and only consumed 50mg.
I still have it, dunno if i will ever want to do it.

Despite i had dosed the other half drop, the trip finished, and i have the feeling there were some unfinished businesses. If i had access to them in my city i would definitely dose another one today. Or maybe 2.
But i know i will only have the chance to go with the drops again on my next party, which won't probably be in less than a month or two.

Today i woke up and the first thing i did was deciding that once i have the ?? i will buy one of these vials from the mystic indian man.

I won't eat any more blotter, the trippy effects are there, but 'the everything', 'the essence' isn't there on most blotters. Maybe not everyone is capable of 'translating' the liquid language into paper language?
Understand what i mean?
I know it's all LSD, but i'm 100% sure the high from the drops is completely different than the high from most blotters.
I could clearly distinguish between the blotters that have the essence (which was just one, of the many different i tried) and the ones who haven't.

And until today i was looking for a blotter that had the essence in it like the first blotter i tried had. I found out It is in the Liquid :smile:, and i'm happy to have found it :laugh:, and i'm happy for it being there  :grin: because frankly i was starting to get worried that i wouldn't find it ever again.

Well, if you got to this point, i'll have to thank you for reading. And apologize for some confusion i may have caused you with my writing. English isn't my mother language, and i'm still :nut: by what happened yesterday.

Take care!  :eyemouth:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: this Liquid trip (report) [Re: esin]
    #2527180 - 04/05/04 10:45 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

That sounds like an amazing experience.

What part of the world was this party at? I'd like to attend one, or help in the creation of one...  :rolleyes:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Re: this Liquid trip (report) [Re: Adamist]
    #2527852 - 04/05/04 01:54 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

This  party  was in the interior of portugal, in a forest near a town called Viseu.

Some photos of the spot where the party was.

There are parties like these all over europe, and some in the USA, as far as I know. At the moment we have more than a party every weekend here in portugal, but not all as good as this one.

Where are you from Adamist? If you like to find psy-parties, a good starting point would be  Isratrance, or more precisely  http://forum.isratrance.com/. In the forum, they have a section for each country where there is a developed psy-trance scene. They do have a section there for North America so if you're from there you might be in luck.
Don't know if the parties in other places of the world are as good as portuguese ones, or even better. But the ones here sure have its magic.

As for making one of these happen, it is very possible but expensive. You need a good and potent PA system, someone to play, a nice natural spot, weird fluoro psychedelic decor, and a lot of happy faces (for all the magic). Maybe a license so you can make several hundred dB burst out of your system until late in the afternoon :wink:. (and if possible lots of LSD!!! lol) :tongue:

c u

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #2527894 - 04/05/04 02:01 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Crazy story. I'm glad you had the chance to experience such an amazing trip.

--------------------

Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
    #2528605 - 04/05/04 05:29 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, sounds like you learned a lot yesterday. Sounds like you had a blast as well.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #2529161 - 04/05/04 08:08 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I reside in Florida at the moment...

Those pictures of where the party was at look very similar to the Appalachian Mountains in the U.S.

Hey man if you ever head over here maybe you could show me how it's done...  :wexican:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Giu La Testa
    #2529372 - 04/05/04 08:55 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

this is the best report i've read in a long time
sounds like you guys party down in portugal
maybe i could come over and help you with that mdma you don't wanna eat! :crazy2: :pill2: :3rd_eye:

--------------------
:beakedwhale:

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: this Liquid trip (report) [Re: muse_sick]
    #2940038 - 07/29/04 10:29 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

psy parties are amazing. I've never been to any of the big festivals, just local events in Toronto - we have a growing psy-scene,

and my best parties have been outside on a beach. Nothing compared to the ones over in Europe, as these are maybe, 100-200 people. But still, its an amazing expierence.

Check out www.isratrance.com for more info on psy parties going on around the world.

While the nomadic life-style of alot of psyheads seems appealing, I dont think it is for me. But, I still thoughly enjoy the parties, and planning on saving up this year to head to a few of the larger festivals in north america next summer.

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: this Liquid trip (report) [Re: kaniz]
    #2943744 - 07/30/04 06:50 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think the difference is in how LSD degrades when exposed to light and oxygen (right?).

That one time you just happened to get a nice fresh blotter :laugh:

--------------------
]

Anonymous

#2943932 - 07/30/04 08:54 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

thats awesome man, the peace and understanding comes from your spirit, the LSD is simply a catalyst to your true self.  it is referred to as the 'gateway to god', and i believe it.

im just disappointed that i have never been able to do LSD.  i wish i could buy a vial, man, its really sad its so dry in many places, or if anything theres shitty ass blotters.

i suppose its all part of the master plan, it being dry and all, when we are all ready for a lsd boom, it will come, i know it. :heart:  cant wait!

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Re: this Liquid trip (report) [Re: ]
    #2947959 - 07/31/04 09:34 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

muse_sick said:
Quote:

maybe i could come over and help you with that mdma you don't wanna eat!

hehe sorry, it has has all been reduced to inactive metabolites by now, and is now probably floating somewhere in the sewers  :wink:...

kaniz said:
Quote:

and my best parties have been outside on a beach. Nothing compared to the ones over in Europe, as these are maybe, 100-200 people. But still, its an amazing expierence.

small parties =  :heart:

Don't worry they are as good or even better than big commercial parties. Small familiar parties are where the 'spirit' is!

BlackZombie said:
Quote:

That one time you just happened to get a nice fresh blotter 

Was a nice fresh drop of amazing liquid  :smile:

Kottonmouth  said: 
Quote:

thats awesome man, the peace and understanding comes from your spirit, the LSD is simply a catalyst to your true self. it is referred to as the 'gateway to god', and i believe it.

im just disappointed that i have never been able to do LSD. i wish i could buy a vial, man, its really sad its so dry in many places, or if anything theres shitty ass blotters.

i suppose its all part of the master plan, it being dry and all, when we are all ready for a lsd boom, it will come, i know it.  cant wait!

Don't worry man, it will most certainly get to you sooner or later. I believe there's going to be another acid boom around your parts. I sincerely hope so!

I'd wish i could buy a vial too, but that's too expensive for cheap non-working student me...
Which is probably good because i have a feeling i would eat drops everyday if i had one of those  :crazy2:

If it doesn't you can always come to Europe, plenty of acid here. It isn't a mainstream drug (meaning you can't find it easily like hash or E pills) but within some specific sub-cultures there's always lots of quality stuff :biggrin:

Offlineshroominsmurf
enthusiast
Loc: Where The Good Times Are
    #2948153 - 07/31/04 10:57 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i could and would buy a vial or anything containing lsd for that matter its been dry here for years with a few weak ass blotter or blotter containing something other than lsd. i wanna move to europe i hate america. currently workin on that...maybe i'll try and hit up some shroomerites in europe to help me make the move. anyone feeling nice and generous in helping me? as for your trip, i have never done lsd but i do find that the psychedelics i have experimented really do have a way to god or something along those lines. however u wanna say it. i find all my trips to be very spiritual. for my writing class at college i wrote a 20 page paper on how mushrooms are quite possibly the origin of all religion. i think i wrote a very good persuasive paper. i got an A from my professor. but she didn;t give me the paper back. i been buggin her. i got the rough draft but i did the final work at school and didn;t save it ;-( i talked bout it earlier i think some of u wanted to read it. i dunno im sure i;ll get bashed to hell and i dunno if i want that, but i FIRMLY believe there is something spiritual in psychedelics

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Re: this Liquid trip (report) [Re: shroominsmurf]
    #2951494 - 08/01/04 11:10 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Like kottonmouth said, spiritualism comes from inside, psychedelics are just chemicals. Chemicals that have a strong potential of waking up your spiritual side.

Go ahead and post the paper if you want to, i'm sure many people will be interested. Lots of people here share the same points of view as you. If anyone bashes you, just ignore them.

About help with moving, feel free to PM. I'll try to help with whatever i can.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies