Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Describe your first time getting stoned.
    #2525555 - 04/04/04 07:17 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I'll go first.

I had smoked weed a few times previous to this, but I didn't feel anything at all. I smoked one and a half joints, and didn't feel anything. So I decided that I would make a pipe and smoke, and smoke until I was stoned (this was my friend's first time getting stoned too). I packed my pipe, called my dealer, bought an eighth, and went over to my friends house.

At about 12 or 1 in the morning, we went out in his backyard, by his compost pile (so that no one would see us from inside). We smoked. Thankfully my friend remembered water, we coughed a lot. about half way through our second bowl it hit me. It hit me fast and hard. I remember being ready to light it again, but I didn't, I looked up, it felt very strange, and very good.

I looked at my friend, and said something along the lines of "Holy shit I'm fucking stoned!!!", I said it very jittery. We finished the second bowl, and we started walking back to his house. I could barely walk I was so stoned, I was walking like a robot. I could barely talk, I could only whisper.

We had to go through their tenants part of the basement, to get to his room. It was completely dark I couldn't see anything, and I was walking very slowly. I grabbed my friends shoulders, hung on, and followed him through this place.

I was worried about being separated from him, about being left behind, I thought I would be lost for a long time, alone, in the dark. What would happen if this occured? Would their weird, old tenant come out? Come after me? I did not want to find out.

I somehow let go of my friend... he was walking faster than me, it took ages for me to catch up, but I did, and held onto his shoulders once again. Then it happend. I saw the old man, walking towards us, like a zombie. He was fat, he looked dead, it was dark, I could see him though, clearly.

He was coming for us, he was infront of us, in our path. He was going to grab us and kill us. And we were walking right into his arms. But we passed right through him, I never looked back.

We arrived at my friends room, where we talked for a long time, then went to sleep.

Please share your first time stories, I'd like to read them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Describe your first time getting stoned. [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #2525576 - 04/04/04 07:23 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i had smoked once prior too it, but it was just a tiny pinner joint between 2 of us.

But then i bought a half 8th and me, my girlfriend, my cousin and her boyfriend smoked it all. I was high as hell and i was hugging my girlfriend for some reason and was leaning on her and not using my legs to hold me up and i didn't know. And she was like "pat, stand up im getting tired holding you" and i was like what? and walked away realizing the next day that i was leaning on her. We were really stoned.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2525602 - 04/04/04 07:29 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

The first time I smoked was with a 2 foot arcylic bong in my high school student parking lot about 3 years ago. I was so high I didn't know what the hell was going on! Then I had to go to MATH class  :noway:. Everything was so cartoon like and the math teacher kept asking me questions, which I replied to with some body language (shrugs). I think she knew something was up, since I usually had a verbal answer for her.

Then I proceeded to smoke my second time the day after.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2525625 - 04/04/04 07:34 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I was in 8th grade. Friends and i were throwing water balloons at cars. My friend brian and tyrone had already smoke earlyer that day. They asked me if i wanted to ad i said sure. I took a couple rips and was pretty high. I started thinking steam was coming out of my eyes. But it sure was fun

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Describe your first time getting stoned. [Re: daba]
    #2525634 - 04/04/04 07:37 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i used to trip and dex quite often at school...that year (when i would do it a lot) 3rd hour was when it would always hit me hard and that was english with this bitch teacher that absolutely hated me. And i was really fucked up and i was like dancing around the room, everyone must have thought i was retarded. And i had her for 4th hour speech class...so i had her 2 hours in a row for 1 semester, which sucked. We would have to video tape our speeches and i have some where i am fucked up and they are hilarious. One speech i was REALLY stoned the night before writing before i went to bed. And then i smoked a lot before school and gave the speech and it was about how shoe laces are a neccesity to life, because otherwise your shows would fall off. And i brought in example shoe laces, showed how to lace a show and blah blha blah...its pretty funny to watch, and you can hear the class laughing. Once i had to give a speech on someone i admired, and i never mentioned his name throughout the whole speech. Everyone was like "what the hell?" and my teacher was like "so who was the speech about" so i told her, but i felt dumb that i never mentioned his name.

--------------------

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #2525643 - 04/04/04 07:41 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

The first couple times I smoked I didn't really get that high.  But the first time I really got blazed off of 3 joints I split with my friend was the day I stopped getting drug tested (long story).  Anyways I was so high everything was like a dream, I wandered through the lobby of my apartment staring at the little faces in the carpet and was waiting outside for my ex-gf to come pick us up.  I ended up dropping an entire bag of Doritos on my feet and carpet because I picked it up from the bottom....Then I spent a good 10-15 minutes shuffling my feet back and forth really fast trying to grind the dorito bits small enough that the carpet would absorb them (not possible). 
All the while my ex is parked in the driveway staring at me and my friend who is tugging at my shirt telling me its time to go, buddy.  Then my ex sped away super fast out of the driveway and circled around and sped right back into the same spot just to trip me out...then we went to go see that movie I Am Sam about all those mentally handicapped people.  the end.  :yesnod:

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

#2525646 - 04/04/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

the first time i TRIED to get stoned, i traded a friend who had older siblings some of my ADD medicine for some herb. i didn't have anything to smoke it out of, so i tried to roll a mini j with some toilet paper :lol: :lol: :lol: needless to say that didn't work out too well :smirk:

--------------------
egocentrism is bangin on the door
self-destructive selflessness
seeps out from the core
alone - eyes closed - an empty room
i'm curled on the floor
choose nothing, thus deciding
all the nothing i've in store.

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
    #2525649 - 04/04/04 07:43 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I had smoked weed several times before I first got high. I was maybe 14 at the time. I rolled a pretty big joint and took my dog for a walk in a neighborhood just being developed (construction sights everywhere). I smoked it and it didn't kick in at first. Then suddenly like a bolt of lightning I was baked beyond belief. I got so giggly it wasn't even funny. Actually I was very scared at first but as soon as I stopped trying to fight it I had a great time. One weird thing I remember is the sensation that, as I walked, my arms swung by themselves. It felt like if I even tried to stop swinging my arms they would still swing. Weird. I think some random guy said hi to me and it sounded so distorted and echoey. Man I was ripped.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Describe your first time getting stoned. [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2525673 - 04/04/04 07:51 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

it's nice when being stoned is like a little trip. those are great because it feels so good. first time being heavily ripped is awesome, or not smoking for a long time and then having a big session is great.

--------------------

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2525853 - 04/04/04 08:56 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

First time I actually got stoned way amazing. I smoked pot a couple times before, but didnt get high. Then one night I decided I had to actually get really high, so me and a buddy smoked a bunch of oil.

The buzz just hit me like crazy. I stood up and my entire body just felt crazy and I was laughin so hard, I just loved it. After a bit we went inside then out of nowhere we started laughing. I was laughing more than I ever have it was fucked, and my buddy was just laughin at me for all my laughin.

So we went and got pizza and made it fucking huge. Got back to his place and I was sittin at the table and his mom was talking to me about somethig and her voice started bouncing all over the place and man making like a whan whan whan whan sound. It was amazing.

I'd have to say it was the best high I ever had.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
    #2525856 - 04/04/04 08:57 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I had been against drugs for the longest time (though I wasn't against drinking or cigarrettes - go figure huh) but then one day I hapened to stumble upon an old deadhead that was in town for one of their concerts...I complimented him on his microbus and he in turn sold me a hit of acid (how exactly I'm not sure - but it happened) at the time I knew nothing about heroin or anything else like that - in my mind LSD was the king of all drugs...it was the sort of thing that would instantly turn a person psychotic the second it hit their tounge - it was the one thing that made all other drugs look like child's play (what can I say - I was an idiot)

anywho -

I took it and was actually a bit disapointed...I figured if *this* was the king of drugs - then everything else must be absolute piss in comparison

I decided that from then on I wouldn't think twice about trying other drugs...I wasn't gonna go out looking for em mind you, but I certainly wasn't going to turn em down either

so yeah - like a few months later I start going to this new school where everyone was a total freakin pothead, and my second day there we have some gay ass assembly or something...so I go up to the only guy I knew at the time and tell him there was no way I was gonna sit through this crap - he's all like: "nah man I don't like to ditch" but his friend is all like: "I'll ditch with ya"

so the two of us grab our bikes and head on off towards the park - and we keep going past the end of the park and continue on through all these alleys an backroads an shit...finally I start getting curious about where exactly where heading and he's all like: "my place" (I'm thinkin like we're gonna go play video games, or watch some movie or some shit) finally we wind up in this one alley and he stops and picks up his bike...next thing I know we're sneaking into his backyard like we were getting to rob the place or some shit

"my dad's home right now, so you gotta be really quiet"

his hard was a deserted wasteland with nothing in it - just a few small patches of dead grass and a whole bunch of dirt...and of course a broken down Honda Civic (which I was going to get to know very well over the next couple of years) and to top things off it was dark and overcast as fuck outside - everything looked gloomy and eerie an shit (kinda creepy really)

so we sneak into the car and he's all actin like he's drivin it (makin all these crazy ass car sounds an shit) and I'm just staring at him like he's a fucken crack head...when he sees the expresion on my face he just laughed and opened up his glove compartment

"you don't even see it do you"

once again - I looked at him like he was a crack head

he just laughed again and then opened up a little compartment that was hiding right in front of my eyes...he reached in and pulled out a sack - I knew what it was, and I knew what was about to happen - I didn't think twice about what we were about to do

he connected two rolling papers together and dumped about a twenty sack worth of shake on it, then proceeded to roll one of the fattest joints I've ever seen - and still I had no wories (after all...I had survived the most hardcore drug know to man - what could some bitch ass plant do that could even compete)

so anyways -

he got done rolling it and lit that bad boy up...as I mentioned before I had been smoking cigarrettes for quite a few years now, so I didn't have any problem at all inhaling properly (which from what I hear is the main reason most people don't feel anything their first few times) so we're smokin away for a while and all I can think of is: "pfft...this crap isn't even doing anything - why'd I ever buy into the 'drugs are bad' bullshit in the first place"

the car got smokey as fuck and we had to set up a system where we had to set the joint down in the ashtray and then tap the other person on the sholder to let em know it was their turn to hit it (due to the smoke being so thick) but even so I just sat there completely assured that absolutely nothing at all was happening - that everything I had ever heard about drugs was complete bullocks

and then we got out of the car...

the second I stood up it all hit me at once - I was instantly transported to this super happy place where everything was perfect (kinda like those chalk worlds from Mary Poppins) the sky was blue, the birds were chirping, and the sun was glowing brightly in a heavenly way...making everything glisten and shine like a finely polished car with twenty coats of wax (this was the sort of stuff dreams were made of) in fact - it actually felt like I was on a movie set or something...like there wasn't a single flaw in anything that I saw - everything was made of the finest porcelain, and glazed to perfection - nothing had even the slightest tinge of dirt dust grease or grime on it ---- no not in my perfect little porcelain paradise

so we sneak back through the fence, carry our bikes back down the alley, and head on back through the park towards our school...as we're riding though I look up and see something I hadn't expected to see (though at the same time, I really wasn't too surprised to see it either) I look up and see a large crane with a movie camera on it, and an entire camera crew (director and all) sitting just next to it

I was in a movie  :grin:

I was in a movie where I got to be the star, and I was shooting a scene about my first experience with pot...and I was so much in character that I didn't even realize it was all fake - I had actually convienced myself that this was really happening (how stupid of me huh)

so yeah...I'm siting there ridin my bike waiting for the directer to yell out 'CUT' but it doesn't happen

so I look back and the camera/crane was just some cherry picker - the director just some supervisor - my movie just some guys fixin an old telephone line

god damn this was some good shit  :smirk:

anyways -

we eventually make it back to school for our final class of the day (after having spent the entire freakin day just chilling out in his car) and low and behold it's biology

my biology teacher was a godess who was not only just a few years older then the rest of us, but also an extremely sexy woman that liked to wear these cheap ass see-through white blouses with - get this - no bra

NO BRA!!!  :eek:

I was so god damn hard up for this woman...words can't even describe 

so yeah...I got to drool all over her for the next hour while she just smiled back with this look like: "I want you to jump my bones right here right now" (actually it was probably more like: "damn I miss those days...I'm gonna havta toke up with that kid sometime after class" but this is my story and if I say she wanted to let me slip her the hot beef injection then that's exactly how she was lookin at me)

yeah...that day was cool  :smirk:

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Describe your first time getting stoned. [Re: Muppet]
    #2525989 - 04/04/04 09:57 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

sounds like a nice first time with pot:)

--------------------

OfflineSeeker23
Stranger
Male
    #2526039 - 04/04/04 10:13 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Wow.  Well, I had taken to hanging out with a group of guys from a local university, one of which would let me crash at his tiny house.

Now, a word about this guy.  He was an English/psychology major who looked and sounded like he stepped out of a beat poem.  Him and I used to talk about modern poetry and literature for hours and hours on end(my personal favourite was a chat while stoned about "Cannery Row" by Steinbeck). 

Well, one night I brought some pot that I got from my mother as a gift for them tolerating me(I was 17 and knew I was obnoxious but tried really hard not to be, generosity helped greatly).  Anyhow, the guy that I was crashing with persuaded me to smoke with him and that started my first time of smoking pot, which quickly seguayed into the second, third, fourth and fifth(this was the weekend of Weed, it was very nice). 
    When I smoked, it was like everything made a lot more sense.  It was as if a veil was lifted and there was this whole other world that I had scarce suspected before.  It was very, very good.

And I have been smoking ever since.  And I have since become less obnoxious, at least a little. :smile:

Seeker23

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #2526052 - 04/04/04 10:18 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Oh lessee...I was about 14 and my friend's older brother (Who was an old hand at getting stoned) invited us up to his room for bonghits. Being the big turd that he was he overloaded the bong and laughed his ass off as we choked. Next thing I knew, we were wandering along the creek.... Fun times! :laugh:  :wexican:

Anonymous

#2526090 - 04/04/04 10:30 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Smoked a FAT ~1.5-2g joint of dank for my first successful time. I had smoked before, but not felt anything. I poorly rolled up some nuggets in a 1.25 and was taking massive rips, determined to finally get high. I remember it hitting me all of a sudden, my vision fading in and out black. Everything was moving frame by frame and sounds were surrounding me.

I just about passed out, in fact I went to bed about 20 minutes after smoking it due to paranoia that my parents smelled it and the constant fading vision. I woke up about 6 hours later for dinner, still high, afraid I was drooling across from my parents at the table.  Good times  :thumbup: :wexican:

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Describe your first time getting stoned. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2526104 - 04/04/04 10:35 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

you know it  :smile2:

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Describe your first time getting stoned. [Re: Muppet]
    #2526133 - 04/04/04 10:48 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Cool story.

I remember the first couple times I smoked joints, I didn't get high.. but I did inhale. I was about 13 when I took my first bong hits in the shed in my backyard with my friend after school, and really got "high" for the first time. I remember everything perfectly.. the unique taste of the weed in the bong, the overwhelming feeling it hit me with after several hits.. it was like everything was vibrating, and I was just a part in it.

When we stood up and went outside, I felt a rush at the light of day and the scenery. My experience was similar to yours, in that I felt as if the trees and houses and bushes and signs were all 2D props in a movie set, and my sense of time/space was distorted in that my movement and walking resulted in what can only be described as "clicking in frames" heh..I was in a movie..  the sky was a really badass painting, and everything was so perfect and happy. but it was very surreal..

Then we went inside and I ate a lot of cereal. Lucky charms if I remember correctly. I remember walking around the living room in my socks with my eyes closed and the carpet felt like I was walking on a snare drum head in the middle of space...  yeah..  :stoned:

good times

--------------------

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #2526161 - 04/04/04 11:04 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

summer before 8th grade was my first weed high, my first non-sober experience.

my friend and i each bought an 1/8 and brought it down to this huge tunnel under the road where we used to hang out and fish, light fires, try to tag on the walls, break shit, etc. we each brought our homemade bongs that we road about 5 miles to a custom plastic tube cutting place and home depot to get the necessary suplies for making them.

we loaded two bowls each and toked it all up. it was the harshest smoke i've ever had. it hurt my throat and lungs so bad that i almost couldn't stand it.

we stood around and realized that the weed must have been bad because we didn't get high (third time trying to get high...two previous were earlier that summer). 5 minutes later we walked out of the tunnel to leave and as soon as the daylight hit me i was hit by the stonedness. it was so intense and it hit me so fast...i proceeded to say something like "OH MY GOD" as i looked at my friend in disbelief. it was a warm morning with a hazy sky and a jackhammer going off in the backround that i didn't figure out what it was until way later. also, my head was exploding with trippy music.

we crossed the creek and hopped on our bikes that we stashed underneath where the tenants of the creekside apartments park their cars. we only had about 50 feet to ride our bikes from the spot where we stashed them to the street but it took what i felt was about 10 minutes. we were laughing the whole time.

we rode our bikes through our future highschool on the way to the local baseball park where we stopped and i laid down on the dugout bench. my friend wanted to go get food but i couldn't move...i was so high that i was sinking into the bench and it was making me really sick. i spent about two hours there because i just couldn't get up. my friend went home about 30 minutes in. when i felt i could move again i left, swearing off weed as a terrible drug and being glad that i tried it, because i figured out i didn't want to do it. i left for a family vacation and when i got home a week or two later i smoked again, but this time i loved it.

i've been an off and on smoker since...i'm currently in my off-season (too expensive, and sometimes i just don't like being high, it also makes me really tired).

SWEET THREAD!!

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

#2526166 - 04/04/04 11:05 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I was also the type of person that had no interest in drugs throughout highschool and believed a lot of the propaganda that surrounded them.  However, curiosity got the best of my at the end of my senior year and I decided i had to experience getting stoned for myself, before making any judgements on it.  I mean, a lot of people I knew seemed to enjoy it, so what was the big deal?

First time i got stoned was with one friend who also had never been high before and another, the seasoned vet.  We smoked 3 bowls in his backyard because his folks weren't home.  I didn't feel anything after the 3rd bowl was finished and we casually strolled inside.  No more than 5 minutes after coming inside, the kids dad comes home and he's like "we gotta get the fuck out here".  We bolt for his car and proceed to head to the movies.  It was in the car, with Pink Floyd blasting on the stereo, when it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I was fucking stoned!!  And it ruled!  Everything looked like a movie, and I remember staring out the window and then turning to my friend as he was saying something to me.  My vision moved in huge chunks, like 3fps and his voice was very distant and echo-y.  I remember thinking to myself, "So this is what the big deal is all about!  This is so much fun!" .  When we got to the mall where the movie was showing, I only remember walking around with the stupidest fucking grin on my face, and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop smiling.  We watched "the Animal", that dumbass Rob Schneider movie, and I don't remember a single thing that happened in the film.  After that we went to In and Out and I ate hamburgers as if I had never had them in my life before.

After I came down and didn't have brain damage or wasn't completely retarded I felt like I had been lied to by authority i had "trusted".  And since that fateful day........ :stoned:& :loveeyes:

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Describe your first time getting stoned. [Re: TheDude]
    #2526190 - 04/04/04 11:22 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I think it's funny how many people there are out there that probably never would have been heavy into drugs in the first place who actually wind up doing a whole bunch of experimenting simply because they had this preconcieved notion that drugs are so freakin terrible...but then they find out they're nowhere near as bad as everyone makes em out to be, so suddenly they just stop believing everything they had 'learned' in D.A.R.E. (or whatever other bullshit propaganda program their school provided) and they started trying everything they could get their hands on (even if only once - just to see how far off their 'brainwashing' really was)

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag