Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Spiritual Dilemna
    #2523755 - 04/04/04 03:24 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Ok.. so I'm usually the quiet type in group situations. I'm pretty introvered, although I get along with pretty much everyone. I don't talk shit about people, and I try and treat everyone with respect. Within my group of friends (most of whom I have known for 6 years or more), there is one guy in particular we will call "H", who has some serious issues. There is about 5 of them that live in this house together. He's always been a little egotistical, extroverted, outspoken, cocky, etc.. well recently it seems he has completely lost his mind.. insane.. like multiple people observing that he has been talking to himself in  what can only be described as "crazy talk", bursting out saying the most vile and disgusting things..like he is streaming consciousness from the deepest depths of darkness, just exploding in outbursts of seemingly random words.. and on and on.. it's quite hard to explain.. and everyone is convinced that he has completely lost it.

But anyway, he has chosen me, for whatever reason, to 'pick on'. (Though it should be noted that I have not done anything to harm him in any way, nor have I ever held bad intentions towards him) For a few examples, it started yesterday but quickly escalated.. I was just sitting on the couch with some friends watching a movie, and he just walks in the room and throws a lighter at me as hard as he possibly can and yells something along the lines of 'yeah bitch  you dont have shit' and walks out. I was like  :wtf: but I just ignored it.. well an hour or so later I am in the basement helping prepare for a show we were playing, and he comes up behind me and does the same thing, throwing the lighter at my back very hard, and saying some other provoking obscenity and walking away.

Well I confronted him about it, staring directly into his eyes, and he almost broke into tears, talking about withdrawel and his friend or some crap. There's been rumors that he's been snorting the "H", and combining it with unhealthy amounts (frequent and overindulgent use) of potent psychadelic mushrooms. while the mushrooms are true, I have no idea about the H, no one knows.. if he's been doing it, it's been in secret. Anyway, we talked 'normally' and shook and hugged and I was trying to help him, and I thought we quashed whatever demon that was  dealing with. He was cool with me for the rest of the night.

The next day I go over and am chilling with my good friends and bandmates, and he seemed to not have any problem with me, although he was still crazy. When night rolled around, it began all over again, except he was even more violent towards me. I would just be sitting there and he would come in and hold a lit cigarette to my face and threaten to burn me, when I knocked his hand away he would say try that again, throw something else at me, give me intimidating looks, and yell some more profanities then leave. This continued throughout the night at various intervals, he would go in his room for a while and people would go in and talk to him for a minute and come out with one of those looks on their eyes that says "that dude is just fucking crazy and I don't know what the hell I can do to help". He came out a couple other times and was talking shit at me from across the room, and every time I glance over he is staring me down and saying shit about obey and command. As I was sitting he threw a bottle at my head which I dodged, and he swung a half punch at me which I blocked.

Now here's my dilemna.. while I am proficient in several forms of martial arts, I have begun my path as a healer, and I have always been non-violent. Violence should only be used when absolutely necessary I believe, as in self-defense. And even then I would not cause serious damage, although he is threatening that towards me. I have tried talking to him about it many times directly, and trying to find the source of the problem, to no avail, he just feels threatened by me or something. I gather this by the words he chooses to use, basically saying that he is dark and pure evil and calling me a faggot earth lover protector. Making many references to the "light" and the "dark"

I feel split. While I feel I should not resort to physical violence, it seems like the only way, although I know that it will not make the problem go away. It will perhaps quell his ego, which seems to be feeding his madness. I kind of feel sorry for the guy, and he's not mentally stable right now.

Anyway, everyone else thinks he's gone completely insane. I think he's hosting a negative entity. I've done "extractions" of negative entities before, and I am able to help him heal, but not without permission, and certainly not when he sees me as the enemy.

So should I beat the living shit out of him, or try another approach?
Help..please.

I'm tired of these demons.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Spiritual Dilemna [Re: Shroomism]
    #2523792 - 04/04/04 03:49 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

The last time I had to deal with a person like this, it was a similar situation. The words they use are particularly noticeable. Basically there was a very confused young man who was very angry, he asked to go camping with me to this 'spiritual retreat' type place and I said ok.. and I took him. I wanted to help him. When we were out there he completely changed into a different person. Like he left his body and Lucifer himself took his place. (I have a history of battling with him) We sat around the campfire all night having a VERY intense "telepathic battle", and by sunrise I was victorious, it was a great moment. The kid, did not remember the entire night, he remembered none of our 'conversation' through the night, all he said he remembered was that him and I were standing at the edge of time in the universe and I showed him something. Crazy stuff.. anyway.. this kid goes home and degenerates deeper into the depth of darkness and despair. At one point, he came to one of our parties, and slit his wrist, to the bone..luckily we were able to save him long enough to go to the hospital.. we didn't hear from him for months, until we heard that he did it again, and while he was in the hospital the second time, killed himself successfully in the hospital room. It was extremely tragic, but not a shock.. if that makes sense. He was very troubled, and we tried to help him as best we could, but he had different plans..

This person who is confronting me now.. is exhibiting almost the exact same signs, except more physically violent towards me. It's like that entity has come back even stronger than before. I've been fighting these battles for a long time, and I consider myself pretty good at it. However, this situation is the most extreme I have ever experienced. It comes at a bad time in my life when I have just faced many difficult challenges and physical setbacks. Basically, I've got enough on my plate to worry about my own welfare and survival, then to devote so much time and energy into this psychotic person who I don't even know if I can help. However, he is threatening my life, and has directed physical violence at me, as well as psychic attack. I have been pretty docile about it so far, but I'm thinking about changing that strategy. Someone please help, this is serious.

--------------------

Offlinecastaway
Isanybodyreallyhome?
Male User Gallery
    #2523799 - 04/04/04 03:57 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I don't know if this helps or not but I'll put it out there anyhow...

(this is an excerpt from an 8000 word manuscript. I'd post it in entirety if it isn't a burden to the system otherwise I'll e-mail it if anyone is interested.)

Everest is for Sissies:

Introduction

If we think about it we can see how we go about resolving conflict in two distinctively different methods. There is the ?Lets talk about it, dwell on it and discuss our opinions openly? method of diplomacy, and there is the ?Do it my way or else? method reliant on physical force.

Some will argue that physical force becomes necessary when diplomacy fails and I wonder if we are mature enough to make the decision to switch from the mental dependency on spirit in favor of the faster method of achieving our desires thru physical force.

In examining the two methods of conflict resolution we may perceive how mental diplomacy grants the right for everyone?s expression, and grants the time necessary to arrive at solutions agreeable to all, whereas a dependency on physical force relies on one?s own judgment and the immediacy of enacting control thereby, which can be perceived as the manifestation of the greed generated by a reliance solely on the self and by placing one?s own desires (or the desires of the group one identifies with) ahead of the concerns of other?s.

One could conjecture that our Earthly predicament stems directly from a decision to rely on the wisdom of our own judgment and physical force primarily, while giving diplomacy a back seat, along for the ride but not to be trusted behind the wheel.

In the condemnation of our own natures we can open the door to apathy and the mistaken belief that we are unable to change the policies which mold our environment; we accept that the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak and shelve any guilt in the unconscious.

Granting that animals can not help but act according to their disposition I wonder if the foundations upon which those dispositions rest can be altered and thereby alter the manifestations that rest upon them. I wonder if a changed reality is a testament to a changed inner nature. And I wonder if a mystical experience can be generated for everyone who sincerely desires to rest their foundations of tranquility primarily upon the mental forces of spirit rather than on the physical reality that surrounds us.

In this endeavor I shall be delving deep into my soul in an attempt to harness spiritual forces sympathetic to the cause, and sincerity on your part would have you do the same, even if it is only to cast about tentatively in confusion, unsure of yourself. But in this manner this endeavor becomes a joint venture, a spiritual force combining elements of both worlds into one focused desire which can?t help but produce results according to the laws of the Universe.

Our motivation stems from a desire to better understand the predicament we find ourselves in and to find a rational explanation for the events that occur in and around us, and thru an attempt to understand I believe our conclusions evolve and that a changed inner nature has the power to change the future beneficially not only for ourselves but for everyone we come into contact with.

The understanding I have come to is that our souls are stuck in the rut of tradition due to being hampered by unlimited memory, and in an attempt to overcome the hurdle in front of us we have created ourselves anew with limited memory and duration in order to participate more fully in a process set up for our own education, with the goal for our unlimited everlasting souls to perceive their own nature and the limitations of it.

I believe our experience here is the only hope for our celestial bodies. If we can perceive the necessity of change from such a limited and blind vantage as we live incarnated then our souls will yield to the necessity of change, but not of exterior circumstances but of change within the core of our individual Being.

Inclusive resolution of conflict is dependent on the free and unguarded, unrepressed expression of ideas. Someone, somewhere, has the solution that could fit any dilemma that arises, but we shall never perceive that solution if free expression is not encouraged. In encouraging each other to BE, which is different from repressing all expression judged undesirable, we encourage real growth and freedom rather than promoting an ideal by the suppression of non-conformity.

Scaling great heights has always excited the spirit within us, the traits which pit us against adverse climates where we surmount daunting obstacles and prove ourselves up to the task is the human trait common to us all and which makes us truly brothers and sisters of an extended family no matter which side of a dispute our allegiance may lay.

As we progress with our lives and discover how much easier accomplishments become we lose that edge of excitement and vibrancy we equate with youth and energy and so set our sights higher and higher.

As our physical body peaks in development and begins to decline our minds are still reaching for those accomplishments that border on the impossible, like climbing the worlds tallest mountains or flying solo around the world. Accomplish that, we think, and then we can relax in the comforting knowledge that we have accomplished most if not all we have set our minds upon. Nay, we would have accomplished more than the average man or women could hope to attain.

Well now that your best physical years are spent I would like to suggest another goal to attempt before we relax our grip on the zest for adventure. This goal has nothing to do with physical energy and yet stamina is crucial. This goal needs no preparation or expensive gear; just your minds; and altho there may be no physical proof of your accomplishment, and you need never leave your house, none the less we shall touch the stars in our quest, and those fit enough to complete the journey will return with wealth far greater than any physical accomplishment can attain. This lofty peak we aspire to is no less than an individual audience with God.

?Impossible!? some will exclaim, and others proclaim they converse with God every day, and far be it for me to deny these assertions; But if they are in communion with God then they should be able to reveal God to me I?d think, but of course there follows all sorts of qualifications for the experience which leave the rational mind with the impression that if God is real then the experience is only available to the lucky few and not for the mass of humankind in any rational form.

And this is where our goal of a mystical experience comes in. Call it enlightenment or expanded awareness or whatever you wish to label it, but we will attempt to arrive at this experience in a rational manner without the direction of traditional methods which have suffered thru the centuries and have lost their effectiveness and survive to this day mostly in a corrupted form and no longer wield their magic but depend on the use of fear and propriety to attain their goals.

Transference:

?We should not have any God but God? and yet so often we meet people who base their entire belief on a prophet be it Jesus or Mohammed etc. This confusion has been clinically observed and recognized as a natural phenomena caused by a simple confusion of God with the physician who brought us peace of mind. This natural allegiance of affection upon a farther-figure in human form is how our minds resolve the problem that God has no form and so we pick the obvious choice and imbue them with all the properties which we have come to recognize as being God. Even tho scripture warns against it we constantly observe people adamantly professing Jesus or Mohammed to be God or closely related in some way.

It is to be expected therefore that personal transformation achieved thru any of the various disciplines will instill a reverence for their particular humanoid deities, even when it is commonly accepted that the God of the Muslim is the same God of the Jew and the same God of the Christian and exponentially the same God of all religions. But the simple desire to encapsulate God into some easily recognizable form has precipitated the transference of the qualities of God onto the physician that enabled the cure for what ailed us.

So the rational observer can deduce that we?re all talking about the same God and only the individual disciplines differ in their methods of attaining serenity.

Just as we can?t realistically form an image of god in our minds eye, but we can transfer the qualities of God onto specific religious figureheads, so it is also natural for human nature to exploit this tendency and thereby attain a position of power and control people thru their natural reverence for their respective religious figureheads. Theft, murder, rape and repression have all been sanctioned and become conscionable when advocated by the unscrupulous in the name of their respective figureheads; But when the natural condition of transference is taken into consideration then the atrocious activities of those who profess to be following the word of God can be recognized to be no more than an honest expression based on an irrational conclusion. These sad occurrences in the history and future of mankind will continue to plague us until we become aware of the underlying motivation and confusion that promotes them.

Jung wrote that it is childish to expect a rational enlightenment and urged his patients to express their unconscious drives thru art, but I believe a rational enlightenment is not only possible but absolutely necessary if we wish to avoid the insanity prevalent in our present circumstances and in the bleak outlook of our future. We need to perceive our own irrationality, and thru that perception we provide the key to the door that bars our process towards Reason. God?s truth above all is based on Reason. It is up to us to make the choice of following Reason which is the only way our souls can change. This is what we must do.

It is important then to understand that God is ubiquitous and accessible to everyone and not confined to the proclaimants of any one faction. And if God is available to anyone then confusion is encouraged thru the worship of anything else but God, and therein lays the source of many of the worlds troubles.

So with our minds snugly fitted into good hiking boots we shall set out upon our trek of discovery and altho our hearts are gladdened by the prospect of achieving our goal we are not so na?ve to believe it will be easy, this is no Sunday picnic but a grueling and exhausting endeavor thru impenetratable jungle, over precipitous cliffs and the traversal of frozen mountain plateaus.

So pick up your staff and let?s be off. I hope these discourses will provide the impetus to reach a personal and individual experience for each and everyone of us who can persevere.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2523851 - 04/04/04 04:49 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Wow man, that's a tough one. :frown:

I don't really know what to say. Does the dude drink a lot? I hear one of my best friends has sort of been going crazy back in the States... sort of on the same lines, although maybe not as extreme... that all stems from alcohol though, and he wouldn't remember it in the morning. I've seen evidence of it before I came here and it wasn't exactly pretty. He's in jail though n?, he apparently got in the fight on the street outside of his house with some random dude.....

It sounds like a really terrible conflict. I've never really experienced something like that and it is too extreme to start considering what might be best for you to do... but I really hope that it works out well for everyone involved, especially you. I guess if it gets too serious you'll have to contact some authority about it or something. :frown:

Best of luck man. :wink:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #2523892 - 04/04/04 05:43 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Honestly, you've tried reasoning with him.. I would continue to be docile about it until he causes you any kind of physical pain--then drop him quick and teach him a lesson. I think this guy has reverted to a "bully" status (think high school), and because you're such a kind person, he targets you as someone to walk all over with ease.

I think you are going to have to show him, sooner or later, that he cannot walk all over you, basically. And if physical confrontation is the only one he understands, then make it short and sweet.

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #2523910 - 04/04/04 06:10 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Damn. That's pretty crazy.

I think he obviously does feel threatened by you, because you two are on the exact opposite ends of the spectrum of light and dark. So naturally confliction will arise, usually at the hands of the dark of course.

Although it seems somewhat obvious there must be some reason--I suspect due to avoidance and fear of getting entangled with the law for illegal reasons; drugs, etc.--that he has not been admitted into a Mental Hospital; It seems quite obvious this is the logical and rational course of action to take and agree to with all of your peers and his as well. Sooner or later, if he does not get the help he needs, then he will most likely continue in his mentally deranged state and it will only be a matter of time until he crosses that final line with someone, somewhere, and the law will take care of him themselves, and that just might mean life behind bars if he ends up seriously doing something to that magnitude.

Meanwhile, if it is truly unfeasible to call the local police and have them escort him to the nearest Mental Hospital, or where ever he needs to rehabilitate, then there's really only two solid options left:
1) Avoid his presence.

2) Open up a can o' whup ass.

If you choose option number 2, make sure you inform the people who he hangs around with and your peers as well, that your anger is continously building and if he continues to assault you, you will take physical action if verbal action proves absolutely ineffective.

I'd really advocate executing the plan to get him sent to a hospital. To not send someone in such a mentally deranged state...is just irresponsible; as a friend. Tell that to his friends.

edit: See my Aesop Fable of the Day! :wink:

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

OfflineGeeno
    #2524039 - 04/04/04 08:51 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Some people have that whole Alpha Male issue. Since Im not there and dont know every circumstance, all I can suggest is letting it go until he gets near you again. Then just put him in a submission move or arm lock, something thats like saying "got ya" without having to hurt him.

If he throws another punch, block it and grab his throat.

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

#2524046 - 04/04/04 08:59 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

wow shroomism. thats really rough :\

skorpivos advice is ok i guess, but it seems liek you want to resolve this in a manner that would..."save" your friend i guess, for lack of a better word...? opening a can of whoop-ass strikes me as being EXTREMELY dangerous. i don't doubt your prowess over him in a combat situation, since what i can tell you're a well trained, well practiced martial artist. however, i would fear for you at a later date, when you were not prepared to defend yourself :frown: . avoiding him would be difficult, since as you stated, he is in your circle of friends, and lives with other people that i assume you would not wish to avoid. does he simply crave attention??? it seems like everyone who has noticed, and believes there is a problem, needs to confront him as a group. sorry about this :frown:

--------------------
egocentrism is bangin on the door
self-destructive selflessness
seeps out from the core
alone - eyes closed - an empty room
i'm curled on the floor
choose nothing, thus deciding
all the nothing i've in store.

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
    #2524144 - 04/04/04 10:17 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

It's clear to you that this person struggles with a hostile, violent or otherwise afflictive mind. Encountering him with hostility, violence, or affliction, then, will only amplify the situation and not be of any benefit. Your responsibility as a spiritual person is to do what is best to help him without jeopardizing yourself. This means quelling all feelings of retaliation that might arise, and opposing all minds of resentment which might arise against this person. If your approach is one of non-aggression, non-violence, non-anger, and a wish only for peace, even those forceful actions taken to protect yourself will not damage the situation further. I think we agree on these points.

We also agree, Shroomism, that it is of course always best to encounter hatred with compassion, care, and concern. Though, if we bring love and concern to others without being skillful, there arises the potential in a given situation actually to deepen the affliction. A hateful mind is an ego-centred mind, and is therefore a suspicious mind. It's world is filled with enemies. A hateful mind trusts only itself, wishes only to harm others, and expects that others always wish to harm the self. Most often, a loving disposition is seen by the hateful mind as a means of deceit, manipulation, or of shadowing a feeling of contempt.

It is appropriate, then, to be extremely skillful when bringing love and kindness to an individual who is suffering with violent, hateful mental afflictions. It is important to be as subtle as possible. The best way to accomplish this is to cultivate a genuine heart of loving kindness toward those with strong mental afflictions. When encountering such individuals, we should recall an honest feeling of care and concern, and keep that feeling in our heart and mind. We should not attempt simply to demonstrate such a disposition with kind behaviour and pleasant words. Genuine heart-felt kindness reveals itself naturally, gently, and with sincerity. We do not have to apply effort. This is how to diffuse hatred.

It is probably helpful to examine yourself as well. Why is such hatred appearing to you? Why is it directed at you so specifically? This has happened to you once before. Is it possible that something on your side is generating these appearances, or creating the potential for such aggressive appearances? These are questions that require much contemplation and much discussion. Your situation, though, provides you with an excellent opportunity to examine these questions and deepen your self-knowledge. It is also an opportunity to raise your own standards for loving kindness. It is simple to love others if none present a challenge in doing so. It seems to me as though you've been afforded a special opportunity to deepen your experience of compassion, and to stabilize your heart and mind even further.

Best wishes!

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#2524205 - 04/04/04 10:50 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Perhaps he needs help repositioning himself back in the light. Sounds like a form of crying for help to me.

Try making him laugh/smile.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Edited by psyka (04/04/04 10:53 AM)

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #2524254 - 04/04/04 11:13 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i don't like locked doors & me with no key, but...
those mental hospitals are there for a reason...
get his ass committed & see if the thorazine helps him any...
(since he prolly ain't gonna co-operate by swallowing 1,000 mg of niacinamide per day & anything from a banishing spell to an exorcism can cal for some serious juju...)
or just deck his ass next time he threatens or assaults you --- knock him down & keep him down (but do have witnesses to testify as to who started it & who stopped it...)
~
damned demonic possessions are a bitch, dude...
good luck...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
    #2524274 - 04/04/04 11:28 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

with so much good advice already given by others it's tough to throw in my two cents without simply repeating what's already been said...even so - I still feel the need to say *something*

I personally get the feeling that this particular individual is in fact 'posessed' (or in some manner being heavily influenced) by a darker more malicious force...I don't think he personally has corrupted his own inner self to such an extent that he can't be subdued by simply severing his connection to whatever it is that's dictating his actions (be it 'demon' or whatever)

so the way I see it - you first need to determine if in fact he is actually just simply being controlled, or if it's become more deep-seeded then that...then if at all possible - try and determine exactly what lies at the root of the problem (what exactly is influencing him to act this way)

if you can determine the source of this negative energy...and more importantly - by what means he's channeling that energy (whether it's drug induced, or through his dreams, or whatevr) then you should be able to figure out a way to prevent him from accessing it (even if it means this particular step must be accomplished through force)

once he's been calmed down and is able to think rationably about it you can start the healing process - helping him to learn how to acknowledge when he's being 'attacked' and how to resist further attempts...how to be more willing to ask for help if/when he feels he's loosing his grip...things he can do to strengthen his own defences (whether that be re-aligning his chakras, or simple cleansing rituals, or whatever) and of course - anything that will help break down that egotistical nature of his and teach him how to be more trusting of those around him, and more open about what he's going through

it seems to me that he's certainly not past the event horizon (so to speak) just yet...but at least far enough along to where it's gonna take some real effort to turn things around for him

just keep trying to be compationate with him, and make sure to pull yourself away from the situation from time to time - if for no other reason then simply to regain your own inner focus so that you don't become too overwhelmed by what's going on

I sincerly hope you manage to find a way out of this situation without it gettong *too* messy
my thoughts will be with you...and (I'm sure) we'll all be here for support

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

#2524280 - 04/04/04 11:30 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

shroomism, i find it interesting that you are a positive person, so seemingly full of light, and balance, and this darkness, whatever the medium), has focused on you.

--------------------
seeps out from the core
i'm curled on the floor

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Spiritual Dilemna [Re: hevvy_psi]
    #2524406 - 04/04/04 12:34 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

wow.. so much insight. That's why I love you guys..

Ped, I've searched my mind over and over and even asked all his friends why he would be directing such hostility towards me and only me, and not the ten or so other people that hang out there, in fact he is being extra nice to everyone else. We are all in agreeance that I have done nothing whatsoever to justify his behaviour towards me, in fact my experiences with him in the past have been that of helping him in bad situations in the past, which he acknowledges. It boggles me why he would single me out to direct his hatred towards, but at the same time... it doesn't. I'm actually very used to being the focus of malevolent forces..I guess it was a life path I chose or something.

Yes this has happened before. Many times, though in different forms. Being completely honest, the only thing I can observe about myself that would attract this is: I am usually pretty quiet, These people see me as a being of light, a healer, a helper, whatever.. so they assume I am a pussy and can't fight (physically or mentally) and want to control me... that is what fear-based beings thrive on, within our group of friends and the many people that we know, I am a pretty well respected person, as I do no harm to anyone, and I try to get along with everyone. I do feel that he feels extremely threatened by my presence, for whatever reason. It's like he is challenging me and what I stand for. If there is something I've done or said to make him feel this way, it is a mystery to everyone but him. All the friends (objective observers) agree it is completely uncalled for as I have done nothing to him.

I am concerned that he has tapped into unhealthy 4D thoughtforms.. he is completely ungrounded. He can hear my telepathic 'talks'..and he replies to them verbally and violently. I really am going to try to neutralize this with love.

But if this persists it may have to come down to neutralizing him.. as someone said with an arm bar or something to submit him, if necessary I can dislocate tendons in the arm and break the bone. I don't want to do something like that, but it seems like he isn't going to give me any other choice. I may be a docile, loving person most of the time, but if you mess around, blasting your anger at me, and repeatedly trying to cause physical harm on myself for no reason other than you are a crazy bastard.. I will fuck you up. However, I am concerned about taking this approach, because he has made backhand comments and gestures like he would try to cause harm to me while I was sleeping, or had my back turned or something. I wouldn't even put it past him to use a lethal weapon in the deranged state he is in. While I am equipped to deal with such things, I would rather avoid it. So I think if I'm going to use physical force, I've got to go all the way...beating him into complete submission/unconsciousness.

How would I go about committing him? Do the officials just come and evaluate the person or whatever? I feel like he can "act normal" for periods of time, but the rest of the time he is just nuts.

Guys the thing is I am a pretty influential and "powerful" person in physical reality around most people. I've said before that I am a spiritual warrior, and that wasn't just me playing games. I feel like my whole life I've been facing and challenging and doing battle with, these 'forces of darkness', and they actively seek me out because of my 'natural abilities'.. it feels almost as if the attraction is magnetic and unavoidable. I have chosen this path in life, and I was well aware what I would be getting into. In a sense I am battling my own demons, but since I have long eradicated them from my body and self, they are appearing externally, in other people. This is not some regular person just going crazy...there is a distinct pattern here. I have seen the same look, heard the same words... I know this entity. It is a very fearful dark force, that thrives on fear and control over others. And it wants ME!! BAD!!!

Though I would never allow myself to succumb to such a force. I'm going over there right now, to face this demon in the light of day...unless it is not active during the day... but I bring my higher self and guides to help me deal with this in the best way for my spiritual evolution. Thank you all so much for your wisdom... I will be back la6ter with the results..

--------------------

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

Re: Spiritual Dilemna [Re: hevvy_psi]
    #2524409 - 04/04/04 12:38 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

hevvy_psi said: opening a can of whoop-ass strikes me as being EXTREMELY dangerous. i don't doubt your prowess over him in a combat situation, since what i can tell you're a well trained, well practiced martial artist. however, i would fear for you at a later date, when you were not prepared to defend yourself :frown:

be careful!

--------------------
seeps out from the core
i'm curled on the floor

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #2524718 - 04/04/04 02:32 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Alright Shroomism... I'm going to give you the best advice I've ever given anyone.
When he's not looking, take a fucking swing and KNOCK THAT FUCKER OUT!

Then get him in a submission move while he's waking up. Don't let up until he's crying. Then, call the police and tell them that he has repeatedly threatened and assaulted you. Get a restraining order. Smoke a joint.

-Sclorch Out

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #2524739 - 04/04/04 02:43 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

If you are such an influential person in your social group you should be able to find ways to punish him socially.

seriously, just get everyone to black ball that motherfucker. It seems like they already have ample cause.

I've found that social ostricization is a much more effective behavior management tool than than physical force. Getting in a fight with him will only make the grudge worse, and it will probably make you look bad in the eyes of your peers.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Spiritual Dilemna [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2525045 - 04/04/04 04:10 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Of course he wont hate him when hes been publically humiliated in the midst of his lowest personal experience.  :rolleyes:

come on! Thats the kind of shit that would make someone pull out an uzi. This makes me think of columbine  :crazy:...

--------------------
What?

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2525056 - 04/04/04 04:15 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Why not ask your Spirit Guides to give you insight and how to best handle the situation? Take 5 grams in darkness and call me in the morning....

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Spiritual Dilemna [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2525059 - 04/04/04 04:16 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Alright.. I'm fed up. I did ask my spirit guides, and they told me to try and resolve it peacefully, and that if it led further I should defend myself and neutralize the opponent per my training.

I went back over there today and it was very similar. He was acting insane talking to himself and whatnot, and as I was sitting in the living room with about 6 people, he comes in and sits down and starts eyeball fucking me and giving me "hard looks" and saying crap...to which everyone in the room is like "dude just shut the fuck up before you get what's coming to you".. he goes in the kitchen so I go and try to talk to him one more time, which he proceeds to just say random crap that has nothing to do with the issue to try and intimidate me..so I just say whatever and go back to sit down. 5 minutes later he is back in the living room doing the same thing, glaring at me from across the room and muttering things under his breath, and my friend had enough of it and went over and kicked him in the face. His nose started bleeding so he ran to the bathroom and locked the door and stayed in there for 2 hours, all the while yelling shit about how he was going to shoot me and get all his "friends" (even though all his friends are my friends and not on his side..). All talk.

So anyway, the situation is that ALL of the roommates are completely tired of his crap. Everyone in the social group is ostracizing him, but it's not doing much. They have seen what he has been doing with me, and they all agree I should beat the shit out of him.. that he has it coming. Not just that, but they are on the verge of kicking him out of the house because he isn't paying any rent, and just sitting in his room doing drugs in secret. Basically everyone agreed if he doesn't start acting 'normal' REAL soon.. he's getting committed to a mental institution. He has been blaming it all on withdrawel, but multiple people in the house have known people in serious withdrawel from heroin, and it is nothing like this. Several are convinced that he may be a little crazy, but he is doing it mostly for attention..

Well I'm certainly not going to put up with it any longer. I've tried to make peace with him several times, I've tried talking with him about it, other people have tried talking to him, he's just being completely irrational about everything and not making any sense. He swung a half punch at me last night, which I blocked, and today he threw a full punch at my face, which I blocked.

So I've decided my only course of action is exactly what sclorch said. The next time I see him I am going to knock his ass out, and get him into submission, arm bar, ankle lock, triangle choke.. whatever. Until he is either crying in pain and screaming for mercy or unconscious from lack of blood to the brain. His ego is in serious need of a lesson, and since he is begging me for it, I will bring it. Then I will call the cops and have a restraining order put on him, and I have about 15 witnessess to his acts towards me in the past few days. I've tried resolving this peacefully, but it has now come down to bruce lee style peace making. He will likely be institutionalized when it's all said and done.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order