Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePopperseed
Stranger
Male

Loc: United States
I hate psychiatrist *DELETED*
    #25202171 - 05/13/18 10:36 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by Popperseed

Reason for deletion: I dont want to upset anyone

--------------------
“I am mentally divergent, in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life here. When I stop going there, I will be well. Are you also divergent, friend?”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpiralspider
Bigguy

Re: I hate psychiatrist [Re: Popperseed]
    #25202670 - 05/14/18 07:44 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I agree. Since taking medical pills fron psichiatry my health has been downgrading.
I never had a sick face until I first took invega and now people say i look sick.

These medicins dont affect only our brains but they destroy other organs. And they can lead you to early death..

What bothers me the most its the labelling they assume people to be. I was never a monster nor do I tried to harm anyone and because i tried to experiment this drugs Im differently treated in extreme cases by the health system and people can threaten with mental health issues.

Now im taking abilify and it seems more safe thsn invega but I fear for the people who take big cocktails that may diminish peoples life expectancy

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

#25204652 - 05/15/18 12:38 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

The government created psychiatry before there was such a thing most if not all psychiatric drugs are dangerous with serious negative side effects, poison indeed.

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
    #25206536 - 05/15/18 10:17 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

This thread is full of misinformation, a complete lack of proof and science, and is dangerous to the people who come to this forum for help.  Everyone is welcome to their opinion but please be careful about posting it in a forums aimed at helping those who are sick and need help.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

OfflineShaman of Gondwana
Poet
 User Gallery

#25206607 - 05/15/18 11:06 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

They had me first on Olanzapine (Zyprexa) then second Abilify. Horrible chemicals they were for me. I was only on them for no longer then 4 months, I stood my ground and said no more and they 'monitored' me being off the meds until I eventually got out of the involuntary order completely. In such a short time, I reached a weight I had never been in my life (always been fit and healthy), I looked and felt ugly, my brain was not working properly, on top of that I couldn't sit still due to akithesia. I never wanted to be on them or in the ward, but I was forced in there. I can relate, those psychiatrists weren't very humble people, but I overcame them and live in good health to tell the tale. The meds left me with no permanent issues, but if I continued the meds for 2 years up until now I wouldn't be. I know how you feel, fucking psychs, they can be ignorant cunts, but you must overcome them, do not try prove anything to them, only to yourself. The way to defeat them is by continuing, and succeeding in your quest. Much love.

--------------------
Surely, there’s something new, beyond the containment of comfort… However, who would want struggle when comfort is right there? We struggle for comfort and in comfort we struggle, for in comfort there’s struggle to try achieve triumph, for triumph is a struggle for comfort and comfort without triumph is a trial of struggle.

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: I hate psychiatrist [Re: Shaman of Gondwana]
    #25206668 - 05/16/18 12:05 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

they gave me a couple
always dizzy while driving
dreams completely gone
stunted or slurred speech

this chick i know was so fucking fat from anti-depressants
now she's off them and she biked it all off

psychiatry is a scam
any dissmissal of it outside of here results in massive negativity because "psychiatry has a peice of paper" and stuff
i go to school for IT and let me tell you, that is a worthless peice of paper too and that's a science area!

Edited by Konyap (05/16/18 12:06 AM)

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: I hate psychiatrist [Re: Konyap]
    #25206752 - 05/16/18 01:28 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Most anti depressants do have the side effect of weight gain, almost all of em.

Offlinemerch137
Genetic Resevoir
 User Gallery

Re: I hate psychiatrist [Re: tdubz] * 1
    #25209410 - 05/17/18 03:23 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Psychiatrists are really clueless when its all said and done.

Talk to one on marijuana its enough to dequalify him form his position in a post-legal marijuana society.

These are by far the most degenerate type of doctors in our country, especially when it comes to progression.

Had social anxiety since a kid, psychiatrists calls it smoking marijuana disorder before I leave, psychiatrists says many things that are accepted outside of reality.

I was going to his office high using fake pee and went in there as high as ive ever been and he said I was doing great, the best hes seen since he started seeing me. Then when i got into an argument he started suspecting marijuana disorder, psychiatrists are complete and total fuckups. Dead wrong trash that has no idea what they are doing and putting deadly drugs into peoples bodies off wild guesses. I don't take his meds either only 5 days before the test since thats how long it takes to get in my blood, and smoking lots of marijuana and as he said before I'm doing terrific.

I was also a lab rat for zyprexa and abilify and the likes based off wild guesses about marijuana etc. Go for time release invega, it doesnt have the akathisia side effects and does pretty mcuh nothing. Once you get the med you like (one not trashing your body as noticeably) remember you have to act like its working and be submissive so they dont bother you.

Quote:

Spiralspider said:
I agree. Since taking medical pills fron psichiatry my health has been downgrading.
I never had a sick face until I first took invega and now people say i look sick.

These medicins dont affect only our brains but they destroy other organs. And they can lead you to early death..

Psychiatry is in an extremely sad state where people like judges turn their heads and say it works. I gained 30 lbs in one week of zyprexa.

For the people that know they need help and give out the list of symptoms and are trying to test medications for help go for it.

When it comes to forcing medications its something that almost deserves the death penalty for participation in some cases. Drugs that can kill me forced in my body to be told I'm looking the best ever without taking them and smoking weed.

--------------------
Those that know their mushrooms say...[...] Amanita.
[quote]sublimistri said:
id probably just trip it out then make them a friend and grow my own belladonna secretly to dose them on. [/quote]

[quote]sublimistri said:
this is the exact reason I wanna grow belladonna, because ima get that bitch back. [/quote]

Edited by merch137 (05/17/18 03:44 AM)

Offlinemerch137
Genetic Resevoir
 User Gallery

Re: I hate psychiatrist [Re: merch137]
    #25210521 - 05/17/18 02:52 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Blinded by marijuana both an er doctor and psychiatrists multiples have prevented proper treatment of bladder pain and anxiety.

Clearly its a joke and the truth is being denied here.

by asking the right questions was what misdiagnosed with marijuana seems to be interstitial cystitis.

--------------------
[quote]sublimistri said:
id probably just trip it out then make them a friend and grow my own belladonna secretly to dose them on. [/quote]

[quote]sublimistri said:
this is the exact reason I wanna grow belladonna, because ima get that bitch back. [/quote]

Edited by merch137 (05/17/18 03:25 PM)

Offlinebeforethedawn
Re: I hate psychiatrist [Re: merch137] * 1
    #25211097 - 05/17/18 07:09 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Psychiatry is pathetic, especially Abilify, but you can use their bullshit against them to get $900 a fortnight with a disability payment. You just have to deal with being chemically retarded.

The wards are a complete misunderstanding of what schizophrenia is. You don't bore a fucking schizophrenic to death with minimal stimulus. That's outright sadism. They have no idea and just want to collect a paycheck. Well fuck 'em, collect your own paycheck for psychiatry's bullshit - a disability support pension.

The fact govt. and the judicial branch think it works is great for getting out of bullshit you may create because of the issues you are actually having.

--------------------
Hostile humankind
Can't you see you're fucking blind?

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: I hate psychiatrist [Re: beforethedawn]
    #25211443 - 05/17/18 09:41 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Mine used to talk to me about how Big Pharma would take him on fully paid vaccations all over the world to push out the next big psychiatric drug. Hotel, travel, even food...this was when he was much younger. It all changed when he found jesus he said and I believe him he seems a lot more humbler now old in age but still on the one hand Im getting depressants from him and the other he gots a diet plan paper to help me lose some weight I shoulda just laughed at him, but I need my pills now like a crackhead needs crack.

Offlinemerch137
Genetic Resevoir
 User Gallery

Re: I hate psychiatrist [Re: tdubz]
    #25212711 - 05/18/18 01:48 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Abilify had me in tears from akathisia discomfort.

--------------------
[quote]sublimistri said:

[quote]sublimistri said:

Offlinemerch137
Genetic Resevoir
 User Gallery

Re: I hate psychiatrist [Re: merch137]
    #25218026 - 05/21/18 05:32 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Also when you feel the pain is terminal (organ failure), something like a marijuana diagnosis starts to make you think the doctor needs more competence in their field.

Pissing blood all over the house, non stop pissing, painful pissing, pain is that of feeling like youve ran out of piss in bladder so youre pulling blood from its walls while you piss. The pain gets so bad it can overtake the body and control it unable to move similar to chills, leading to chills, cold sweats, and vomiting from being such overbearing pain.

Yea someone saying marijuana here is unacceptable.

Multiple dentists have followed the same practice, which ends up in avoiding the infection leaving the patient for death, dont see how this is better than recommending silver which a search would easily show it strips the oxygen from oxygen needing bacteria. They will leave you with no antibiotics for death, so atleast with silver you can have something that will for surely kill a tooth infection.

I've seen multiple psychiatrists atleast 7 of them from fl to vt, they are all almost the same and have general incompetence very prone to misdiagnosing or being incompetent with marijuana due to not having actual experience with marijuana, I'm like someone who lived in russia (smoked) for twelve years while theyve only studied russia and really know not a damn thing about it, making them prone to saying some very incompetent things.

--------------------
[quote]sublimistri said:

[quote]sublimistri said:

OfflineShiVersblood
VAmPiRES HELLA ❤
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: United States of America Flag
    #25219643 - 05/21/18 09:16 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I’m still taking my anti depressants.

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: I hate psychiatrist [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #25219646 - 05/21/18 09:19 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Well you pretty much have to once you get on them, they shift your dopamine and serotonin so much that quickly stopping could lead to a bad situation.

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I hate psychiatrist [Re: tdubz] * 2
    #25221532 - 05/22/18 06:50 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Modern psychiatry was born out of CIA mind control programs.  They fail at mind control and they fail at most else.

It's all part of the police state folks.  Sure, some of us need the treatment.  We might not live long without it.  Give way to the great advances of modern brain science.  Plug your brain into the TV and upload the suggested Government contract.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: I hate psychiatrist [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25221986 - 05/22/18 11:24 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I agree that the field of psychiatry is mostly developed by the government and go figure the drugs a psychiatrist  prescribes shuts down the brain, rather than psychedelics which expand it.

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: I hate psychiatrist [Re: tdubz]
    #25221995 - 05/22/18 11:36 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

you only need to look at electro shock therapy or lobotomies to see that

all anti-depresseants and anti-psychotics are at their heart tranquilizers to dull the brain from it's routine activities

Offlinebeforethedawn
Re: I hate psychiatrist [Re: Konyap]
    #25222057 - 05/23/18 01:25 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I am aware that this could be true - that psychiatry stops abnormal brains from reaching higher cognitive domains. I've been to beautiful places during my "psychotic episodes".

I don't suppose they're evil, just paranoid themselves that we won't buy into their vision of society after visiting higher places.

That said, I am on Abilify depot monthly and I still experience the higher domains of consciousness (sober) it's just unappealing in some strange way cos of the shutdown of emotions.

--------------------
Hostile humankind
Can't you see you're fucking blind?

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I hate psychiatrist [Re: beforethedawn]
    #25222573 - 05/23/18 08:33 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I don't consider SSRI's tranquilizers.  I found them all too stimulating.  The newer anti-psychotics don't even sedate that much.  They just alter brain function a lot.  The narcan of lsd.

Psychiatrists don't really understand mind.  They don't really have the drugs to cause the changes that people really should undergo.  It's an imprisoning system, yet they also can support a person.

Speaking from having cracked many times.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale