Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMadHatter333
We Are All Mad Here

Loc: Your Mom’s Rabbit Hole
Psychedelic Relationships * 2
    #25158953 - 04/22/18 11:28 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Tripping alone or tripping with a group can have its own benifets. How about tripping with your sweetheart? Does anyone else feel their connection with their love get stronger when they go on psychedelic journeys together?

I’ve always felt more connected to my girlfriend during/after a good trip. Sometimes we do acid, other times mushrooms, depending on the day and what we are doing. We love to dose acid, go to electronic events, and make amazing memories. Sex on psychedelics is very connected, as well as very healing for us. Also talking, laughing, and just being in each other’s presence is like a gift while on psychedelics.

Does anyone else feel a stronger connection to their SO while on psychedelics or after the journey? Maybe some experience that changed your relationship? Even if it was a past relationship, still counts.

--------------------

TEKs I Like

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Relationships [Re: MadHatter333] * 2
    #25159496 - 04/23/18 09:00 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I am more open and understanding when on a light to medium dose of lysergic.

my wife prefers me that way, though she hardly does it any more herself,

so yes to relationship, but no to tripping with others while they are tripping.... just works out like that for me.... hardly any of my people are interested in that.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Loc: Limbo
Re: Psychedelic Relationships [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #25159519 - 04/23/18 09:24 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
I am more open and understanding when on a light to medium dose of lysergic.

my wife prefers me that way, though she hardly does it any more herself,

so yes to relationship, but no to tripping with others while they are tripping.... just works out like that for me.... hardly any of my people are interested in that.

Same here. Tripping is very personal to me. But I feel and appreciate my wife's presence during my trips, even if she does not do it herself.

--------------------
Materialistic, individualistic, truth seeker, risk taker.

InvisibleFeeling_of_Sound
Psychedelic Theorist
Male

Loc: Infinite Possibilities
Re: Psychedelic Relationships [Re: Inflaton] * 1
    #25160975 - 04/23/18 09:00 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Tripping with a gf or wife is the best! It’s a bonus if things lead to sex. I’ve had experiences that felt like our minds and bodies melted into each other during sex. It’s one of the most surreal, comfortable connections I’ve ever felt.

--------------------
"Once expanded to the dimensions of a larger idea,
[the mind] never returns to its original size."

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

[quote] underfliptown said:
Adaptation to a sick society is no measure of mental health. [/quote]

InvisibleMadHatter333
We Are All Mad Here

Re: Psychedelic Relationships [Re: Feeling_of_Sound]
    #25161086 - 04/23/18 09:34 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Feeling_of_Sound said:
Tripping with a gf or wife is the best! It’s a bonus if things lead to sex. I’ve had experiences that felt like our minds and bodies melted into each other during sex. It’s one of the most surreal, comfortable connections I’ve ever felt.

Definetly! Sex while on psychedelics is like a whole other experience. It can get pretty intense, but helps you appreciate sex more as a more spiritual act rather than just physical.

I’d like to delve into psychedelics alone too, I just like to have someone tripping with me for some reason. Just helps me feel more comfortable when someone is on the same wave as me. I do my own thing too when we trip together and am still able to have some mind solitude to work through things. Just love laughing with my girlfriend and sharing the awe.

--------------------

TEKs I Like

OfflineUniverse
Friend

Re: Psychedelic Relationships [Re: MadHatter333] * 1
    #25161245 - 04/23/18 10:37 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I did most of my tripping before I got married. My wife wasn't into tripping, but I got her to do it a couple times early in our marriage and we had fun.

In May we celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. 40 years since we first met. We're taking a trip, and we're taking a trip. It will be the first time we tripped together since 1990. We'll be in a room on the beach, far from all other humans. Cell phones and all other technology OFF (aside from music) If anything bad happens in the world, or in our families, I don't want to know about it.

I have 20 grams dry on hand. I'll do a little bit more than her, she's small and not as experienced. Probably 3 grams for me, 2.5 for her. That's what I'm thinking but it could change.

She's always resisted the idea but now she's looking forward to it. We're happy together but we're in a perpetual rut. I think the trip will be good to ground us and to remind us of how thankful we should be. We have a good life, but we take it for granted. We, she especially, get hung up on the shitty things and forget about how good we have it. Her parents are dying, which is a bummer. But they're 90, so how bummed can you get? I hope she doesn't get hung up on that.

InvisibleMadHatter333
We Are All Mad Here

Re: Psychedelic Relationships [Re: Universe]
    #25161337 - 04/23/18 11:40 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Universe said:
I did most of my tripping before I got married. My wife wasn't into tripping, but I got her to do it a couple times early in our marriage and we had fun.

In May we celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. 40 years since we first met. We're taking a trip, and we're taking a trip. It will be the first time we tripped together since 1990. We'll be in a room on the beach, far from all other humans. Cell phones and all other technology OFF (aside from music) If anything bad happens in the world, or in our families, I don't want to know about it.

I have 20 grams dry on hand. I'll do a little bit more than her, she's small and not as experienced. Probably 3 grams for me, 2.5 for her. That's what I'm thinking but it could change.

She's always resisted the idea but now she's looking forward to it. We're happy together but we're in a perpetual rut. I think the trip will be good to ground us and to remind us of how thankful we should be. We have a good life, but we take it for granted. We, she especially, get hung up on the shitty things and forget about how good we have it. Her parents are dying, which is a bummer. But they're 90, so how bummed can you get? I hope she doesn't get hung up on that.

Wow man sounds like a rough situation for her. My birth year is 1990 so it’s pretty trippy it’s been that long for you two. I really hope the mushrooms help you two out in your marriage. They have a wonderful way of helping people through their problems. Also MDMA was used in couples counseling and has worked wonders for my gf and I to open up.

Glad she has agreed to trip with you on your trip lol. Many blessings to you both and much healing :heart:

--------------------

TEKs I Like

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
    #25161434 - 04/24/18 01:31 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I've been with my wife for 12 years. We trip together occasionally and love sex whilst tripping.  :heart:

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Re: Psychedelic Relationships [Re: Northerner] * 1
    #25161659 - 04/24/18 06:07 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Hmmmm, you are giving me ideas guys...  :heart:  :mushroom2: :heart:

It is just that while tripping sex is the last thing that crosses my mind. Funny because sex is all the time on my mind while sober :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineFractalMind
Werewolf
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #25161856 - 04/24/18 09:03 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Not worth it. Dose alone and work on yourself.

InvisibleMadHatter333
We Are All Mad Here

Re: Psychedelic Relationships [Re: FractalMind] * 2
    #25162399 - 04/24/18 01:24 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

You can still work on yourself while tripping with your lover. Being in a relationship teaches you a lot about yourself. Being able to be compassionate, understanding, tolerant, patient, and many other things. The relationships we build are as much a part of us as the relationships we have with ourselves.

@inflation - definetly sex your partner up on psychedelics, it’s a whole other experience!! You’ll be in awe and it makes the trip more intense, at least for me and my partner.

--------------------

TEKs I Like

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
    #25162473 - 04/24/18 01:57 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Inflaton said:
Hmmmm, you are giving me ideas guys...  :heart:  :mushroom2: :heart:

It is just that while tripping sex is the last thing that crosses my mind. Funny because sex is all the time on my mind while sober :shrug:

Yeah, it's a funny idea until you have done it. Once you experience how good it is though, the connection and the stimulation with someone you care about, it's gonna give you a raging desire to jump your S.O. almost every time you trip. :lol:

OfflineWill Scarlet
Stranger

Re: Psychedelic Relationships [Re: MadHatter333] * 2
    #25162515 - 04/24/18 02:15 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

My late wife and I tripped together for twenty years, approximately one thousand trips in all. Usually on liberty caps, occasionally on acid.
Sometimes there would be others with us,  but most times it was just the two of us.
We tripped at bikers rallies and concerts but usually at home.

I remember we both had a particularly strong one at the 1978 Knebworth Led Zepp concert, and that was how it was, we had similar trips.

It could be that the acid or libs were from the same batch, but we came to believe that we became more synchronised. Once, well after the peak, we had a non-verbal conversation for about 15 minutes.

We each knew how the other was tripping, and both being experienced we didn't need each other's assistance if things got freaky. Although there were times when others would need help and would be helped.

Tripping definitely improved our relationship, one of the benefits was that if you trip every week, then lying to each other is not an option.

Following the tragic death of a close friend(not drug related), we stopped tripping together,( our last trip together was on the night Gerry Garcia died and we had played two of his albums at the peak) she later decided that she would stop for good. I resumed after a two year gap, but reduced from 50 trips annually to maybe six.

Tripping without my wife was not as enjoyable. I am of the opinion that tripping should be a shared experience, preferably with one you love.

OfflineGallusgallus229
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Loc: Some place nice Flag
Re: Psychedelic Relationships [Re: Will Scarlet] * 1
    #25162531 - 04/24/18 02:23 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I had this with someone. Our relationship definitely wasn't built around psychedelics or drugs, but we definitely went on journeys together.
It brought us insanley close.
However, the ending of it all was very intense. Moreso than any of my other relationships.
That much emotional connection is a blessing and a curse.

--------------------

OfflineUnknower
Stranger
Male

Loc: Norcal
Re: Psychedelic Relationships [Re: Gallusgallus229] * 1
    #25162708 - 04/24/18 04:00 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I feel like it is somewhat dose and activity related. Lighter doses are better for me. I need some breathing space on some heavier trips if you know what I mean.

Sunset at the beach with your partner on any psychedelic can be magical though.

Higher doses can make all social settings, even with my partner, pretty awkward. And I do not enjoy sex on mushrooms very much either. Not to say I haven't ever enjoyed it, but it is usually too weird for me (maybe dose too?)

--------------------
Don't hate, elevate.

Edited by Unknower (04/24/18 04:08 PM)

OfflineWill Scarlet
Stranger

Re: Psychedelic Relationships [Re: Gallusgallus229]
    #25162807 - 04/24/18 05:06 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Gallusgallus229 said:
I had this with someone. Our relationship definitely wasn't built around psychedelics or drugs, but we definitely went on journeys together.
It brought us insanley close.
However, the ending of it all was very intense. Moreso than any of my other relationships.
That much emotional connection is a blessing and a curse.

I can dig that. tripping with someone can be more intimate than making love to them.

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Re: Psychedelic Relationships [Re: Universe] * 1
    #25162955 - 04/24/18 06:13 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Will Scarlet said:
My late wife and I tripped together for twenty years, approximately one thousand trips in all.

It could be that the acid or libs were from the same batch, but we came to believe that we became more synchronised. Once, well after the peak, we had a non-verbal conversation for about 15 minutes.

Tripping definitely improved our relationship, one of the benefits was that if you trip every week, then lying to each other is not an option.

Quote:

Universe said:

In May we celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. 40 years since we first met. We're taking a trip, and we're taking a trip. It will be the first time we tripped together since 1990.

Will Scarlet and Universe, I love your stories. They give me hope!

Let me tell you how it is with my wife. She is Korean, grew up there and was raised thinking that people that take illicit drugs are basically in the same league as rapists and murderers. Korea like Japan and many other asian countries is extremely conservative and punitive with drug use. But I had always smoked weed, she knew since we met and accepted it, reluctantly. She tried to make me drop it but eventually gave up. We have been married 10 years, and after 8 years of marriage, for some reason I showed her some research showing the health benefits of cannabinoids, and to my surprise she said that maybe she'd try it if it is going to be good for her. She tried it, she liked it, and now she smokes every night.

I started tripping again recently, I had not done it since before I met her. She also accepted it, reluctantly. After I tripped at home a few times and I showed her some research they are doing with psychedelics now she became open to trying it. But since I have such a good time tripping I underestimated the importance of set and setting for her, I kind of rushed it a bit one day that was not ideal, and she had a bad trip. I recognize now that it was my fault. So I stopped pushing and will let her take the initiative if she wants to try again. But she has a very strong and anxious character, and I feel like having a good trip is something that would do her good, so it is difficult for me to bite my tongue sometimes.

--------------------

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #25163113 - 04/24/18 07:09 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I could only see the relationship growing stronger journeying together.

Me and my girlfriend are going on our second journey of our 2 year relationship this Thursday both taking 3 grams of mushrooms camping. I have a lot of repressed emotional trauma to clear and let go of, not expecting a fun time, a trip through my darkness, but a trip I need, no better person to be there with you than your significant other

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

InvisibleMadHatter333
We Are All Mad Here

Re: Psychedelic Relationships [Re: Unknower]
    #25163716 - 04/25/18 03:17 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Unknower said:
I feel like it is somewhat dose and activity related. Lighter doses are better for me. I need some breathing space on some heavier trips if you know what I mean.

Sunset at the beach with your partner on any psychedelic can be magical though.

Higher doses can make all social settings, even with my partner, pretty awkward. And I do not enjoy sex on mushrooms very much either. Not to say I haven't ever enjoyed it, but it is usually too weird for me (maybe dose too?)

I feel you on not having sex on mushrooms, it’s usually best on the comedown. LSD is a different story though at least for me. Sex on LSD is amazing!

Funny you should say sunset at the beach, that was my gf’s first time on two hits of acid at the beach. The sun was like a black hole and rainbow colors were coming out and I swear I could feel the waves crashing over me as we walked by them. Tons of other trippy stuff I won’t go into detail about... but yeah, love tripping in nature!

Sounds like a good mix of people with different perspectives. Some like to be with their partner tripping, others not.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
I could only see the relationship growing stronger journeying together.

Me and my girlfriend are going on our second journey of our 2 year relationship this Thursday both taking 3 grams of mushrooms camping. I have a lot of repressed emotional trauma to clear and let go of, not expecting a fun time, a trip through my darkness, but a trip I need, no better person to be there with you than your significant other

Congrats on the two years Eclipse! Hope it’s a healing experience for you both, and you come out stronger than before. Being in nature is very healing in itself. Ground yourself and embrace the darkness. Many blessings :heart:

Edited by MadHatter333 (04/25/18 03:38 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Relationships [Re: Will Scarlet] * 1
    #25163744 - 04/25/18 04:36 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

good to hear about you and your wife, and the social (healing) impact you had on people around you while you were exploring/tripping.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale