Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OnlineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Kidnapping in America
    #25123868 - 04/08/18 04:50 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

So, I just recently learned an astonishing statistic. It goes like this:

Quote:

According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (citing U.S. Department of Justice reports), nearly 800,000 children are reported missing each year. That's more than 2,000 a day. The NCMEC says 203,000 children are kidnapped each year by family members.Jan 15, 2007

I can't really wrap my head around why we must go round and round over the gun control issue, every time there is a school shooting, but we rarely even hear about the shocking number of child kidnappings in the United States. If it's really all about saving the kids, then why aren't we focused on saving the kids?

It must have something to do with the fact that gun control is a polarizing issue, with no real solution, that pundits can fill air time with, and rouse an emotional response from the general population. Apparently, the area I grew up in, has a huge problem with human trafficking nowadays.

I'm fucking tired of hearing about guns. It's just filler fluff bullshit, clouding the real issues in America.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Kidnapping in America [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #25123881 - 04/08/18 04:55 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I'm with you, but corporate media seem to be the ones to determine what topics the rest of us debate.  :shrug:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: Kidnapping in America [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25123924 - 04/08/18 05:17 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

#PizzaGateIsReal

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Kidnapping in America [Re: MagicMush123]
    #25123947 - 04/08/18 05:27 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

The gun thing is a diversion, thats why no one seems to be talking about the suppression of speech and why no more dating sites. If the media was real they would talk about that and a lot of other things.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OnlineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kidnapping in America [Re: Stonehenge]
    #25123951 - 04/08/18 05:30 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
The gun thing is a diversion, thats why no one seems to be talking about the suppression of speech and why no more dating sites. If the media was real they would talk about that and a lot of other things.

No more dating sites?

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: Kidnapping in America [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25123967 - 04/08/18 05:36 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

>No more dating sites?

Check it out dude. Craigs list shut down the dating section, backpage is no more, tindir and grindr, etc are either gone or about to be. It will move to the dark net to avoid govt's heavy handed censorship

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Kidnapping in America [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #25123973 - 04/08/18 05:38 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
>No more dating sites?

Check it out dude. Craigs list shut down the dating section, backpage is no more, tindir and grindr, etc are either gone or about to be. It will move to the dark net to avoid govt's heavy handed censorship

Those aren't dating sites tho. And maybe tindrs popularity is just subsiding?

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#25123983 - 04/08/18 05:42 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

>Those aren't dating sites tho.

Like heck they aren't. What would you call them? backpage was mostly prostitution disguised as dating but CL was straight up dating and they kicked out any ho's they discovered.

I just looked and pof seems to be still up. If the server is in another country they may be able to continue possibly. So maybe cl and bp will come back too? The dark net is looking like our refuge from tyranny.

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Kidnapping in America [Re: Stonehenge] * 2
    #25123999 - 04/08/18 05:49 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
>Those aren't dating sites tho.

Like heck they aren't. What would you call them? backpage was mostly prostitution disguised as dating but CL was straight up dating and they kicked out any ho's they discovered.

I just looked and pof seems to be still up. If the server is in another country they may be able to continue possibly. So maybe cl and bp will come back too? The dark net is looking like our refuge from tyranny.

Exactly. It wasn't a dating site but a prostitution service.  Craigslist casual encounters are still up. Pofs a legitimate dating service, theres no reason to take it down unless memberships nosedive

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#25124010 - 04/08/18 05:58 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

>Craigslist casual encounters are still up

take a look before you speak

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Kidnapping in America [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #25124013 - 04/08/18 06:01 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I did though.  I went to the tranny seeking men section and almost puked
https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/search/cas?sort=date&query=t4m

OnlineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kidnapping in America [Re: MagicMush123] * 2
    #25124024 - 04/08/18 06:06 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

This thread hasn't even gone 5 posts without being derailed. The irony is, it's turning into a pro-prostitution thread, which is part of the original problem mentioned in the OP.

I guess if we're going to go that route, I may as well participate: Prostitution should be legal... No more backpage, no more darkweb, no more -pimps... et-cet-era joo know?

--------------------
FARTS

Edited by Bigbadwooof (04/08/18 06:07 PM)

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Kidnapping in America [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25124039 - 04/08/18 06:15 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Your article is also 11 years old. Last, i checked children being abducted rates were on a downward trend.  Food for thought.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/04/14/theres-never-been-a-safer-time-to-be-a-kid-in-america/?utm_term=.01beea0a25d4

OnlineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kidnapping in America [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #25124052 - 04/08/18 06:20 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Your article is also 11 years old. Last, i checked children being abducted rates were on a downward trend.  Food for thought.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/04/14/theres-never-been-a-safer-time-to-be-a-kid-in-america/?utm_term=.01beea0a25d4

Your blatant exposure of my intellectual laziness has my feathers a-ruffled. That's the best response I have at this time.

--------------------
FARTS

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#25124132 - 04/08/18 07:03 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

In canada it may well be up, we were talking about usa since its a usa law. I even said servers in another country might get by. Its still a bullshit tyranical law and the media won't even say a word about it. Obviously they have been ordered to keep quiet for now

All threads get derailed, dintcha know?

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Kidnapping in America [Re: Stonehenge]
    #25124293 - 04/08/18 08:29 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
>No more dating sites?

Grindr isn't going anywhere

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale