Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleds442
Stranger
 User Gallery
I have never had a hallucination while on psychedelics * 1
    #25113317 - 04/04/18 10:20 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I have done shrooms numerous times. The most I have ever ate was an eight. I have done San Pedro a bunch of times always 2 feet usually blend then boil into a tea. I once just ate 2 feet. I have never had a hallucination. If I close my eyes I will see things but never geometric pattern like I hear many people describe. They are some of the best experiences of my life though. I prefer to do high doses alone or if im out in public I will do a lower dose. To me its like experiencing things for the first time. Everything seems weird and a little scary at times. But I just have the greatest times when I do them. Like one time I was listening to this Pink Floyd song which Ive heard a thousand times its a good song but not great when I am sober. But on san pedro I was filled with the most joy I have ever felt. I usually feel very strong and confident and can think so clearly on psychedelics. Why dont I hallucinate? Should I try eating like 4 feet of San Pedro? Im not scared of doing high doses I would eat like a pound of shrooms if it were possible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrappinInNature
Stranger
Re: I have never had a hallucination while on psychedelics [Re: ds442]
    #25113326 - 04/04/18 10:24 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I don't either. I'm sure if we ate a shit ton we would trip balls tho like 7+ gs

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
Re: I have never had a hallucination while on psychedelics [Re: ds442] * 1
    #25113335 - 04/04/18 10:27 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I dont hallucinate either and i think i am very lucky for it. Once you get experience, i have over a decade, you can do things like go to NYC and trip and take a tour or even something better.

I also retain all of my cognitive function too so i am excellent at socializing on L. Any time I plan to go somewhere I usually plan to take L too because it creates an experience i love. Sure theres no visuals but i get this awesome mental thing, some combo of megalomania, over confidence, and lightning thought process... it truly is amazing. Everything seems novel and i feel like i can do anything. I become so aware i can hear conversations and see everything, i love it

If i got visuals and lost my ability to rationalize and critical think LSD wouldnt be fun. I plan on going to NYC this weekend to drink actually and am taking 3 hits a few hours prior. I've tripped alone in nyc 3 times and can navigate the subway system and streets on 5 hits of acid and 200mg of molly, i would never complain about that.

Try to see it as a blessing, i wouldnt want it any other way.

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

InvisibleLilithVelkor
Stranger Than Fiction

Loc: The Bay
Re: I have never had a hallucination while on psychedelics [Re: Violet Wizard] * 1
    #25113393 - 04/04/18 10:53 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I agree it is a good thing. I have similar experiences. I have had some hallucinations on certain drugs or certain combinations, also had a lot of delusional thinking when combining pot with psychedelics, but I mostly don't experience hallucinations. I also have a very tuned in, very interested in reality experience when I take psychedelics. I am especially lucid on LSD and LOVE it for that reason. If I could I would dose every day. If I could have only one drug for the rest of my life it would be LSD. It's like I understand everything in that frame of mind and at the same time everything is fascinating and engaging.

Hallucinations really aren't that great in my opinion. I guess they can be fun. For a while I was jealous of my friends who got hallucinations on psychs, but now I think it does something even better for me.

--------------------
The Gulf is something that has to be leaped, and leaped alone, stripped of all hindering burdens, in faith.  It is thus one of the crisis points of spiritual progress because of the great temptation to turn back from the unknown to the apparent safety of known things, and to succumb to this temptation is to lose all the fruits of past endeavor.  --G. Knight; A Practical Guide to Kabbalistic Symbolism

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: I have never had a hallucination while on psychedelics [Re: LilithVelkor]
    #25113409 - 04/04/18 11:02 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I can tell you with a certainty that it is the fact i dont hallucinate or lose cognitive function that will allow me to take LSD in a place like India or at the great wall of China.

You couple the clarity I get with the easy smuggling of LSD and you have something that i can take around the world and take in the most interesting of places.

Imagine knowing you can take 3-5 hit of acid, my standard dose from any batch, and navigate a foreign place and end up being on acid at the great wall of china feeling the 1000s of years of history.

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

Invisibleds442
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: I have never had a hallucination while on psychedelics [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25113439 - 04/04/18 11:18 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah its pretty awesome to remain clear headed and be able to do things and not get lost or something. Im not complaining about it. I will eat crazy amounts of any psychedelics and do anything I just dont like being around cops. I went to Six Flags a couple times on shrooms. Damn the roller coasters were so intense. I only had 1 bad experience on shrooms. I was just not in a good place in my life at that time. The first couple times I did them after that I only did small doses because I was nervous of that experience.

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

#25113476 - 04/04/18 11:36 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ds442 said:
Yeah its pretty awesome to remain clear headed and be able to do things and not get lost or something. Im not complaining about it. I will eat crazy amounts of any psychedelics and do anything I just dont like being around cops. I went to Six Flags a couple times on shrooms. Damn the roller coasters were so intense. I only had 1 bad experience on shrooms. I was just not in a good place in my life at that time. The first couple times I did them after that I only did small doses because I was nervous of that experience.

I personally love social situations where people cant tell i am tripping. I have spoken to everyone from parents, to cops, to coworkers... no one has been able to point it out, the same applies to my younger brother.

I think over time you will find it becomes easier to trip without fear. Its taken me a lot of "practice" if you will to get use to it. Its not even a frequency thing now i purposefully put myself in situations that are challenging to gain that experience. So last time i went to nyc i just walked around inhaling nitrous on acid and didnt drink so i could navigate the city and see the sights, this time im going to a bar event alone and know ill be fine because the steps i have taken to do this were in place.

So before I go to somewhere like india or china ill do go to canada first, cant trip in a foreign country for the first time and have it be really foreign like india.

Glad to see theres a few of us lucky ones out there. Sometimes I feel alone by how I trip i almost cant trip wth people because i use it for adventure and they end up slowing me down and needing reassurance everything is fine. I almost prefer to trip around sober people as they act normal lol.

--------------------

InvisibleLilithVelkor
Stranger Than Fiction

Loc: The Bay
    #25113544 - 04/04/18 12:05 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, you are so lucky! Wish I could get acid like that.

I think the only reason people actually have bad experiences on this stuff is just because it dials them into reality so much and a lot of people are walking around with a ton of repressed emotional-psychological baggage that they don't even know is there until it sneaks up and kicks them in the pants.

I have enjoyed the same experience with weed, like being totally lucid and rational while reeking of pot talking to some square who assumes I must be round the bend if I'm high while I continue to be more rational and grounded than they are until they walk away scratching their head.

There is so much misinformation around illicit substances in our society it's really sad the shit people believe.  I try to tell my friends there is nothing dangerous or bad about LSD and it should be legal and readily available to anyone and they think I'M insane.

And then there are the times I've dosed around friends and the whole trip they keep looking at me slant eyed like they expect me to freak out at any moment and I just keep grinning at them like "I'm good. You're the one freaking out and you didn't even dose! Lol"

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: I have never had a hallucination while on psychedelics [Re: ds442] * 2
    #25113580 - 04/04/18 12:21 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

You need 115mg DMT and 320mg harmine extract

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: I have never had a hallucination while on psychedelics [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25113592 - 04/04/18 12:28 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

For me the crazy thing is though dmt makes everything significant I still don’t get visuals in the pattern sense. I get a play on light that brings out significance where it seems like things have very strange edges. My roommate says he sees fractals but I’ve never saw those types of things just a sort of visual change that makes things look unique and novel.

I also break through and get entity contact easily. So it’s either cool and somewhat different or transporting to a different place and talking to a female entity, last one was actually human. Usually they are strings or threads that feel calming and warm.

The only time I remember seeing a specific pattern was when I was doing nitrous on the beach at sunset on 5 hits I saw double helixes in the breaking waves when I inhaled the nitrous.

--------------------

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

Re: I have never had a hallucination while on psychedelics [Re: LilithVelkor]
    #25113636 - 04/04/18 12:43 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah for me personally, i don't hallucinate either, at least what i would qualify as hallucinating. My thing is Aya/oral DMT, my second favorite would be Psilocin (Shrooms or 4-ACO-DMT) with or without Harmalas/Moclobemide (MAO-A inhibition). I've tried LSD a few times so far, most i've had was 3 hits, not really my thing as i prefer the more DMT-esque compounds, but it's alright. Out of all the Psychedelics i've done (Aya/oral DMT, Shrooms/4-ACO-DMT/Psilohuasca, LSD, 25-D Nbome), i've never hallucinated, i get mental stuff, physical stuff, emotional stuff, spiritual/mystical stuff, but have never gotten any hallucinations or even delusions. I also don't get much at all in the way of closed eyed visuals, i do get open eyed visuals but not much in the way of closed eyed visuals, which for me the Psychedelic/Entheogenic experience is not at all about any visuals i may get, things go much much much much much deeper than some silly visuals lol.

Psychedelics, imo, are not about hallucinating like we were led to believe, they're about going within ourselves and exploring our mind, body and spirit. These things are far from being truly hallucinatory imo, perhaps deliriants would be the better choice for hallucinating.

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: I have never had a hallucination while on psychedelics [Re: Sabnock]
    #25113677 - 04/04/18 01:01 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Well it usually goes visuals-hallucinations-entities-blackout IME.

If you have seen entities then im sure you probably have seen hallucinations. but who knows

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: I have never had a hallucination while on psychedelics [Re: Violet Wizard] * 1
    #25113681 - 04/04/18 01:04 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Violet Wizard said:...

I also break through and get entity contact easily. So it’s either cool and somewhat different or transporting to a different place and talking to a female entity, last one was actually human. Usually they are strings or threads that feel calming and warm.

The only time I remember seeing a specific pattern was when I was doing nitrous on the beach at sunset on 5 hits I saw double helixes in the breaking waves when I inhaled the nitrous.

You may be a hard head (i.e. can take higher than normal doses without blacking out) but you are definitely hallucinating if you encounter entities, and can describe them.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Re: I have never had a hallucination while on psychedelics [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25113686 - 04/04/18 01:05 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:

If you have seen entities then im sure you probably have seen hallucinations. but who knows

Usually my visual field becomes a single color then its a vision, usually it turns orange or something to black. But like i said the points before it are usually a visual shift instead of a patterned hallucination.

I get that is a visual but its not the classic kind people talk about. What do you see before you break through?

Quote:

redgreenvines said:You may be a hard head (i.e. can take higher than normal doses without blacking out) but you are definitely hallucinating if you encounter entities, and can describe them.

I consider those "visions" not "visuals" or the standard hallucination. I suppose its also my classification system.

--------------------

Invisibleds442
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: I have never had a hallucination while on psychedelics [Re: Sabnock]
    #25113706 - 04/04/18 01:14 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I really enjoy doing them by myself because sometimes people just annoy you or bring you down. Im not afraid to be around or talk to people. Ive talked to my mom on the phone and she had no idea. Ive talked to my friends parents with no problems. Im kind of a loner by nature though. Ive just had bad experiences with cops and anytime Im on anything I get nervous when I see them. I would really like to try DMT but have no idea how to get it. I have never even heard of anyone doing it until I first visited this site 7 years ago. Thats how I discovered San Pedro and learned you can get it from a store. Sweet. Maybe I will do an extraction someday. I would really love to go to Peru and do some ayahuasca. There is a retreat I was checking out thats in the mountains and is so beautiful. You do a bunch of ayahuasca and one day San Pedro. They are actually working on getting approved through the DEA in the US for religious use through their church. I believe its in washington. They also have a retreat in Mexico.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#25113714 - 04/04/18 01:16 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Violet Wizard said:
Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:

Usually my visual field becomes a single color then its a vision, usually it turns orange or something to black. But like i said the points before it are usually a visual shift instead of a patterned hallucination.

I get that is a visual but its not the classic kind people talk about. What do you see before you break through?

Quote:

redgreenvines said:You may be a hard head (i.e. can take higher than normal doses without blacking out) but you are definitely hallucinating if you encounter entities, and can describe them.

I consider those "visions" not "visuals" or the standard hallucination. I suppose its also my classification system.

When i smoke dmt, the first hit disconnects me. lets say i breakthrough, when i come down, its like im on a 500 mic acid trip. The veins on my legs look like bulging roots from a tree. Everything is pulsating..etc.

its a lot of morphing and pulsating. but when you close your eyes, you get instant hallucinations like hyperdimensional neon green boxes going in and out of eachother with a black blackground and whatnot.

like i said usually it goes visuals-hallucinations-entities-blackout

when i IVd 4-aco-dmt i hallucinated a clear cut red ribbon extending out from my eye all the way through my wall.

i havent smoked dmt in a while so i kind of forget what leads up to the entities. but i know pharmahuasca gave me everything i ever wanted. i got hallucinations and once the spirit saw me handling it well, i had the "alien sex" or whatever. The time to look for hallucinations is before and after the peak. But on smaller doses the peak is just hallucinations with no entities.

its really so different for everyone man its hard to give you an accurate opinion. Just dont do it more than once every couple of months and definitely try pharmahuasca. thats all i got for ya :shrug: good luck

i will say that i have realized these drugs give you what you need, not what you want. Just accept whatever comes to you and try not to guide the trip how you see fit.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

#25113756 - 04/04/18 01:34 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Oh yeah I love how i
Quote:

ds442 said:
I really enjoy doing them by myself because sometimes people just annoy you or bring you down. Im not afraid to be around or talk to people. Ive talked to my mom on the phone and she had no idea. Ive talked to my friends parents with no problems. Im kind of a loner by nature though. Ive just had bad experiences with cops and anytime Im on anything I get nervous when I see them. I would really like to try DMT but have no idea how to get it.

I too am quite the loner by choice, always have been. It use to be not so much by choice when i was young but now that ive gotten older i embrace the fact i enjoy my alone time.

Youll get to dmt in time. You could look up how to extract it or try to find it at festivals. I cant say ive ever done any form of oral dmt and dont really desire to but thats my personal opinion. I like ketamine for the visionary experience of the k-hole more then a break through on dmt.

Quote:

its really so different for everyone man its hard to give you an accurate opinion. Just dont do it more than once every couple of months and definitely try pharmahuasca. thats all i got for ya :shrug: good luck

i will say that i have realized these drugs give you what you need, not what you want. Just accept whatever comes to you and try not to guide the trip how you see fit.

I was just wondering what others get from it. I am quite happy with what i get, entity contact is a wonderful thing. I dont need the visuals that begin or end it for people consistently knowing i can have a visionary experience makes me respect dmt a lot. I have access to it almost always but have only done it maybe a dozen times in the 8 years ive been extracting it. Other then meeting entities it has little functional use.

As long as your happy with what your getting then it matters not how other people experience it. Our reality is our own so other peoples subjective experience doesnt have to mirror your own as long as you both enjoy the adventure. The funny thing is my roommate loves visually and cant picture tripping like me and i am much the opposite but we both love LSD lol

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#25113955 - 04/04/18 03:28 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I experience a tremendous amount of visuals from psychedelics at times. LSD tends to be a bit "sharper" and more clear than the other classics for me, and there's been times I've been quite high on mushrooms but with relatively little visuals..In general, though, psychedelics can definitely be super visual for me :yesnod: .... that's visual, not hallucinatory.

Tracers...colors are brighter/saturated....patterns overlaying my visions...textures flow like rivers...Paisley patterns laid across surfaces that are in constant flow and change, blooming and blossoming like flowers (a visual that's specific to LSD for me)...3 dimensional geometry hovering in space that's interlocking and constantly changing (specific to tryptamines/mushrooms for me)....Geometric grids/webs across the entire sky (also mush/trypt specific for me)....One time I was sitting at the edge of a lake on a sunny day, the way the sunlight reflected off the surface of the water appeared like ultra bright flares hovering above the surface of the water....Paintings become absolutely "alive" and animated....One time while pretty high on LSD, staring at a line of trees/forest, the branches/patterns of the trees started to turn into super intricate and elaborate oriental lanterns....(I wish I could elaborate more on what the visual aspect is like for me, but I'm terrible at conveying my thoughts in words).....

...but I can't say I've ever had full on open eye hallucinations (seeing things that aren't there at all). When I think of "hallucinations", things like datura and deliriants are what come to my mind.

I've had "entity" encounters from smoked DMT but they're not at all like a "visual"...they have "presence" about them and the way those experiences go for me are far beyond just "seeing" something....it's an entire encounter/interaction that happens in an entirely different "space" and manner than typical "tripping" .

The psychedelic experience goes way deeper and beyond visuals for me, there's so much more going on than visuals lol....More often than not I'm lost in deep thought or way deep internally and not at all directly observing or aware of the visual aspect, but I feel it'd be a bit lame to not experience any visual aspect of psychedelics at all....Sometimes I do like to just sit around, thoughtless, and just simply observe and take in the glory of it all.

I experience visuals and visions from psychedelics, but not hallucinations.....Suppose it all comes down to semantics though lol  :shrug: .

-OM

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: I have never had a hallucination while on psychedelics [Re: openmind] * 1
    #25114828 - 04/04/18 11:42 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I have never had a hallucination. If I close my eyes I will see things but never geometric pattern like I hear many people describe.

What do you see then?

I feel like you guys have a weird definition of hallucination or something :lol:

Quote:

hallucination (hə-lo͞oˌsə-nāˈshən)►

n. Perception of visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, or gustatory experiences without an external stimulus and with a compelling sense of their reality, usually resulting from a mental disorder or as a response to a drug.

If you take a drug, and it makes you see hear or feel something abnormal without external stimulus that is a hallucination.

It doesn't have to be some crazy complex realistic vision :shrug:

If you smell something that you know isn't caused by your surroundings that is a hallucination. Hallucinations can be very realistic or abstract.

I guess the semantics part comes down to the "compelling sense of their reality", but that is pretty vague and subjective.

If I see a 100% realistic vision of a landscape, but am aware it's just a vision and not real, is it still a hallucination?

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Edited by musiclover420 (04/04/18 11:44 PM)

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25115147 - 04/05/18 06:10 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Open eyed visuals are somewhat uncommon with shrooms.

If u want OEVs with shrooms, u need potent shrooms. An eight of dealer-grade cubes will have u hallucinating! I promise. Unless u have some weird tolerance.

Taking 5-7g of regular homegrown will likely get there too.

U might look into MAOIs. Make sure u undestand the dangers of MAOIs with certain foods..

Also if u take a big dose of San pedro then smoke potent weed at the peak (mescajuana) u will hallucinate! And its beautiful :heart:

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract