Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLitto
Stranger
 User Gallery

Mass UK poisoning. [Novichok Nerve Gas Attack]
    #25063345 - 03/14/18 03:49 PM (6 years, 15 days ago)

This reeks of bullshit.

The poison only seems to affect Russians and Policemen.

There are now hundreds of "Special Chemical Attack Officers" suited up in Hazchem suits checking car door handles resturants pubs and post offices, separated from the public by police tape.

The advice being given is.. If you think you have come into contact with this substance rinse with lots of water like they do in Syria.

If the Russians had really wanted to kill one of their wayward spies, they wouldn't choose some mad James Bond Nerve Agent that causes maximum panic.

He would just go in the boot of a car..

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/14/may-expels-23-russian-diplomats-response-spy-poisoning

:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Mass UK poisoning. [Re: Litto] * 2
    #25063480 - 03/14/18 04:58 PM (6 years, 15 days ago)

Litto, did you notice how close all this is to Porton Down, once home of the British Chemical Warfare research facility, where nerve gases were developed, including the invention of VX?

Is there ANY news about what was used yet? VX, VR, Cyclosarin, Novichok?

If you can find that out it'd be lovely, it could provide a clue.

My guess since they frame blame the russians, put emphasis on that its specific for Russia, I'm thinking VR or Novichok.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Mass UK poisoning. [Re: Asante] * 1
    #25063528 - 03/14/18 05:25 PM (6 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

If the Russians had really wanted to kill one of their wayward spies, they wouldn't choose some mad James Bond Nerve Agent that causes maximum panic.

Unless you know, they actually want maximum panic...

Why do you think they are notorious for using polonium? There's thousands of more discreet ways to kill someone, the whole point is to leave a calling card to make it a warning.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Mass UK poisoning. [Re: musiclover420] * 2
    #25064042 - 03/14/18 08:58 PM (6 years, 15 days ago)

the dnc leaks were something like a terabyte of data that just uploaded one day, the internet speed at the building was only like 2.5 up or something, but nope russia, than a dnc chairman is mysteriously shot days later, now they say that someone opened a phishing email and gave up everyones mail address
we have a big problem with people from the CIA getting into politics, they are seeing the upset by repub's and filling in blue seats across the nation, we actually are on a path to putting deep state criminals in political seats!!

Edited by Konyap (03/14/18 08:59 PM)

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Mass UK poisoning. [Re: Konyap]
    #25064064 - 03/14/18 09:07 PM (6 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Konyap said:
we actually are on a path to putting deep state criminals in political seats!!

You mean like Trump's new CIA pick?

McCain: Trump’s CIA pick was involved in ‘one of the darkest chapters in American history’

Quote:

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on Tuesday condemned President Trump’s decision to nominate Gina Haspel to become the director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), saying she was involved in “one of darkest chapters in American history.”

While he expressed confidence in current CIA Director Mike Pompeo’s ability to serve as secretary of State, an appointment Trump announced earlier Tuesday, McCain said in a statement that Haspel needs to explain her stance on torture.

“The torture of detainees in U.S. custody during the last decade was one of the darkest chapters in American history,” McCain said. “Ms. Haspel needs to explain the nature and extent of her involvement in the CIA’s interrogation program during the confirmation process.”

Following the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, the Bush administration “squandered precious moral authority” to get intelligence, McCain said.

Haspel joined the CIA in 1985 and faced scrutiny for her role surrounding waterboarding and other interrogation techniques used on detainees at a secret CIA prison in Thailand in 2002.

The American Civil Liberties Union said Haspel was “up to her eyeballs in torture, both in running a secret torture prison in Thailand and carrying out an order to cover up torture crimes by destroying videotapes.”

“She Tortured Just for the Sake of Torture”: CIA Whistleblower on Trump’s New CIA Pick Gina Haspel

:nonono:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #25064487 - 03/15/18 01:29 AM (6 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Konyap said:
the dnc leaks were something like a terabyte of data that just uploaded one day, the internet speed at the building was only like 2.5 up or something, but nope russia, than a dnc chairman is mysteriously shot days later, now they say that someone opened a phishing email and gave up everyones mail address
we have a big problem with people from the CIA getting into politics, they are seeing the upset by repub's and filling in blue seats across the nation, we actually are on a path to putting deep state criminals in political seats!!

The DNC hacks occurred over an 18 month period.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Mass UK poisoning. [Re: koods] * 1
    #25064489 - 03/15/18 01:32 AM (6 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

the Russians had really wanted to kill one of their wayward spies, they wouldn't choose some mad James Bond Nerve Agent that causes maximum panic.

That's exactly what they would do. These assasinations are messages to anyone that betrays Russia. A message is useless if nobody knows about it.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleAsclepius
Human Being
 User Gallery

Re: Mass UK poisoning. [Re: Asante]
    #25064516 - 03/15/18 02:00 AM (6 years, 15 days ago)

It was Novichok that was used -- I don't know which one specifically. 

--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Mass UK poisoning. [Re: Asclepius]
    #25064530 - 03/15/18 02:18 AM (6 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Asclepius said:
It was Novichok that was used -- I don't know which one specifically. 

Wow yes, that does seem to implicate the Russians - though of course the UK would have some too to study it for countermeasures.

How do you know its Novichok? Did you deduce it or was it stated?

I figured it was that because they insist on decontamination very long after the release. Most other agents would be long gone by now.

Like, you know how if you spill water on the countertop its evaporated mere hours later and faster on hot days? Sarin is three times as volatile, which is which that Japanese sect could still get results out of essentially spilling the liquid in a puddle on the floor.

EDIT:

The word is out, it's Novichok (CBS)

I wonder which one.

Ridiculous overkill, using a highly advanced weapon of mass destruction like that for an assassination.

This is terrorism - either if its Russia or a false flag. It is amn attack with deliberate overkill to strike fear in people.

EDIT2:

Theres speculation that NOVICHOK-5 and 7 are these two structures.

Got any more pertinent info on these classified structures?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleMad_Larkin
Re: Mass UK poisoning. [Re: koods]
    #25064649 - 03/15/18 03:58 AM (6 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

the Russians had really wanted to kill one of their wayward spies, they wouldn't choose some mad James Bond Nerve Agent that causes maximum panic.

That's exactly what they would do. These assasinations are messages to anyone that betrays Russia. A message is useless if nobody knows about it.

i know its a lot easier to spout CNN headlines but you really should try and think for yourself sometime

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Mass UK poisoning. [Novichok Nerve Gas Attack] [Re: Litto]
    #25064828 - 03/15/18 07:25 AM (6 years, 14 days ago)

OP I clickbaited up your thread title to give the topic more exposure.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Mass UK poisoning. [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #25064836 - 03/15/18 07:31 AM (6 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

the russians and northerners in that area are nuts they kill journalist and kill gays in camps still
KGB are basically mafia type dudes that kill people over freedom of speech

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Mass UK poisoning. [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #25064886 - 03/15/18 08:31 AM (6 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Mad_Larkin said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

i know its a lot easier to spout CNN headlines but you really should try and think for yourself sometime

What does CNN have to do with what I said?

Can you post the CNN headline you are referring to?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (03/15/18 08:33 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#25064966 - 03/15/18 09:36 AM (6 years, 14 days ago)

A Novichok nerve gas attack on civilians in peacetime, thats pretty far out there.

It screams government involvement, either its the UK Gov't staging an attack to implicate Russia for whatever reason, or, well, its Russia adding Novichok alongside Dioxin, Polonium-210 and Ricin, as high profile chemical agents to assassinate people with.

Both are nuclear powers :uhoh:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinexbloodwhipx

Re: Mass UK poisoning. [Re: Asante] * 1
    #25065439 - 03/15/18 10:54 AM (6 years, 14 days ago)

The west wants war with Russia, pretty easy to see through all the bullshit even as a US citizen.

Invisibledeucedbi9
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: Mass UK poisoning. [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25065602 - 03/15/18 11:35 AM (6 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

xbloodwhipx said:
The west wants war with Russia, pretty easy to see through all the bullshit even as a US citizen.

It's a little more likely that the west, or at least it's military, want an increase in their budgets and ramping up cold war propaganda against the old enemy could be good enough reason to kill, in this very particular way, that points the finger at Russia, to force the Governments hand.

--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Offlinetomnl
Beginner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the shroom
Re: Mass UK poisoning. [Re: deucedbi9]
    #25065860 - 03/15/18 01:44 PM (6 years, 14 days ago)

Well, at least now we dont have to think about what happened in Telford any longer. Im relieved........

--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Mass UK poisoning. [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25065869 - 03/15/18 01:48 PM (6 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

xbloodwhipx said:

Who has more reason to go to war? Russia whose ruled by a dictator in everything but name whose primary goal is to restore soviet power.. and whose economy has almost halved in the last 6 years - or the US whose also ruled by a retard - but has semi-functioning checks and balances and an that economy has continued to grow at a healthy pace? Both aren't innocent - but it's really fucking easy to see from a geopolitical goal POV.

You're being played. This has never had anything to do with anything but money (primarily) and power... and when you're rife with both, why war?

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Mass UK poisoning. [Re: twighead]
    #25065881 - 03/15/18 01:52 PM (6 years, 14 days ago)

Even Japan has a GDP 5x of Russia... holy fuck would I feel embarrassed, parading as a 'first world country' and living in such putrient shit

They're honestly pathetic - care about nothing but power, military might and shitting on their populace, and anyone who thinks they're the 'good guys' is just sucking on their propaganda

You'd think they would be natural allies with China - both being rivals with the US? But nah, China saw through their shit 60 years ago. They're almost entirely alone and for good reason - their only real buddies are fucking Syria and somewhat Iran :lol: wow how noble.

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

InvisibleMad_Larkin
Re: Mass UK poisoning. [Re: koods]
    #25066099 - 03/15/18 03:31 PM (6 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Mad_Larkin said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

What does CNN have to do with what I said?

Can you post the CNN headline you are referring to?

are you autistic? you knew exactly what i meant.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds