Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleIbex-Trismegistus
Stranger

Jim Carey looks like terence mckenna * 1
    #25048028 - 03/08/18 07:53 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

I still think it's hilarious that Jim Carey looks exactly like terence McKenna these days.

I heard false rumours a while back that Carey was going to play mckenna in a movie, and when I first heard them I rolled my eyes. However, after seeing Carey recently, I actually think it would have been a great idea.

Jim Carey played in "the bad batch", which was a pretty good film, there were psychedelic influences, and I think it was a vice media film, so I'm sure if jim wanted to play mckenna his vice connections would make it happen.

A movie about the life of terence mckenna would be a great idea regardless, you could start in a small colorado town, then move through Berkeley, California in the 1960s, up to terence traveling the globe, Asia, India, etc...they could mention the hash/mail incident, then they could keep moving the story to south America, basically just putting "true hallucinations" into film form, then they could move through the 1990s and terence's speaking career, up to Hawaii and botanical dimensions, then ending then film with terence's cancer and eventual departure from this planet. Its a great story and would make a great film. 

--------------------
I've noticed that when people are joking they're usually dead serious, and when they're serious, they're usually pretty funny.-Jim Morrison

'Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.-Confucius —

When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight. Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor.”― John Lennon

This account as been hacked! It is still being messed with by an intruder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Jim Carey looks like terence mckenna [Re: Ibex-Trismegistus] * 4
    #25048087 - 03/08/18 08:44 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

There’s an actual trailor for that movie floating around somewhere.  I was hella disappoint when I caught word it wasn’t happening, as far as I know..

I guess that’s a trailer, maybe it isn’t..

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Edited by Amanita86 (03/08/18 08:53 AM)

InvisibleNot Responding
Busted Liar...
Male

Re: Jim Carey looks like terence mckenna [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #25048124 - 03/08/18 09:13 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

No he doesnt

--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear

OfflineAnt89
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: Jim Carey looks like terence mckenna [Re: Not Responding]
    #25048208 - 03/08/18 10:20 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

The bad batch is horrible

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:whathesaid:

InvisibleMad_Larkin
Re: Jim Carey looks like terence mckenna [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #25048214 - 03/08/18 10:21 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

the sad thing is, Carrey would probably do it. he's into DMT and i'm sure he knows who McKenna was

oh well :sad:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Jim Carey looks like terence mckenna [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #25048269 - 03/08/18 10:49 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

Why must it be a fake?!

Why God WHY?!

:wtfsonic:

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineStonedhillDefender
Thinks about Mars a lot
Male

Loc: the void Flag
Re: Jim Carey looks like terence mckenna [Re: Ibex-Trismegistus] * 4
    #25048408 - 03/08/18 11:39 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

I love it when people share facial hair and they all of a sudden become the same person.

No, look at their faces. They look nothing alike.

--------------------
YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE TO PROPAGANDA.

OfflineUnsungHero
Endure & Persist

Loc: root@remotehost
Re: Jim Carey looks like terence mckenna [Re: StonedhillDefender]
    #25048436 - 03/08/18 11:45 AM (6 years, 22 days ago)

As much as I love Jim, I would much more prefer someone unknown, non famous person to play Terence. I don't like the idea of hollywood culture being a part of it.

--------------------
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."

InvisibleTroll Bot
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Jim Carey looks like terence mckenna [Re: UnsungHero]
    #25048521 - 03/08/18 12:16 PM (6 years, 22 days ago)

The reason he has that beard is because I red the power of now

Onlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Jim Carey looks like terence mckenna [Re: Troll Bot]
    #25049175 - 03/08/18 02:20 PM (6 years, 22 days ago)

No it's because your grandpa read The Secret

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: Jim Carey looks like terence mckenna [Re: twighead]
    #25049877 - 03/08/18 04:20 PM (6 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
No it's because your grandpa read The Secret

:lol:

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: Jim Carey looks like terence mckenna [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #25049882 - 03/08/18 04:22 PM (6 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Mad_Larkin said:

the sad thing is, Carrey would probably do it. he's into DMT and i'm sure he knows who McKenna was

Theres no evidence Carrey is into DMT or even psychedelics. For all we know he could be just snother meditation quack.

Ace ventura films were funny as all fuck, though

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Stranger

#25051297 - 03/09/18 07:56 AM (6 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Not Responding said:
No he doesnt

Are you serious?

Every time I am browsing through Netflix or YouTube and a Jim Carrey photo pops up I always think it's McKenna.

For the "comedians in cars getting coffee" or whatever that new Seinfeld show is called I think Carey looked like mckenna. Same with the film "Jim & Andy", the whole time he reminded me of Terrence.

--------------------
I've noticed that when people are joking they're usually dead serious, and when they're serious, they're usually pretty funny.-Jim Morrison

When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight. Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor.”― John Lennon

InvisibleNot Responding
Busted Liar...
Male

Re: Jim Carey looks like terence mckenna [Re: Ibex-Trismegistus]
    #25051304 - 03/09/18 07:58 AM (6 years, 21 days ago)

Sober up and your whole outlook will change. Put down the pipe, my son, and walk this clear path with me. These drugs have got you by the balls. You are seeing things that are not there.

--------------------

Dear Kratom,

Stranger

Re: Jim Carey looks like terence mckenna [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25051309 - 03/09/18 08:00 AM (6 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
Quote:

Mad_Larkin said:

Theres no evidence Carrey is into DMT or even psychedelics. For all we know he could be just snother meditation quack.

Ace ventura films were funny as all fuck, though

You really think that Jim Carey has never been exposed to psychedelics?

--------------------

Stranger

#25051323 - 03/09/18 08:06 AM (6 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Not Responding said:
Sober up and your whole outlook will change. Put down the pipe, my son, and walk this clear path with me. These drugs have got you by the balls. You are seeing things that are not there.

The clear path?

I can guarantee that my path is far more clear than the paths of those who criticize it.

And what pipe? I only take psychedelics.

You think psychedelics "have me by the balls"? Do you know anything about these compounds? Because it really sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about.

No, you are right, jim Carey doesn't resemble terence mckenna in any way, a person would have to be smoking a pipe and seeing things to notice the resemblance...

...seriously, go take your meds, or fuck off down your "clear path", because you can't even properly be contentious.

--------------------

Stranger

Re: Jim Carey looks like terence mckenna [Re: UnsungHero]
    #25051330 - 03/09/18 08:09 AM (6 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

UnsungHero said:
As much as I love Jim, I would much more prefer someone unknown, non famous person to play Terence. I don't like the idea of hollywood culture being a part of it.

That is what I thought when I first heard the idea, but after seeing recent photos of Jim, and after watching sections of the film "Jim and Andy", I actually think it would work really well. Though I am with you on the "fuck Hollywood" sentiment though.

--------------------

InvisibleNot Responding
Busted Liar...
Male

#25051351 - 03/09/18 08:19 AM (6 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Ibex-Trismegistus said:
Quote:

Not Responding said:

The clear path?

I can guarantee that my path is far more clear than the paths of those who criticize it.

And what pipe? I only take psychedelics.

You think psychedelics "have me by the balls"? Do you know anything about these compounds? Because it really sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about.

No, you are right, jim Carey doesn't resemble terence mckenna in any way, a person would have to be smoking a pipe and seeing things to notice the resemblance...

...seriously, go take your meds, or fuck off down your "clear path", because you can't even properly be contentious.

Wrong. You are clouded. Trust me. Your life will change for the better if you accept my hand during this walk of life. You surround yourself with drugs and that's no ok.

--------------------

Dear Kratom,

Stranger

Re: Jim Carey looks like terence mckenna [Re: Ant89]
    #25051352 - 03/09/18 08:20 AM (6 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Ant89 said:
The bad batch is horrible

It's not a masterpiece by any means, but it's not a bad film. Visually the film did a great job, the story line is a little lacking, but I like the General theme of the picture. ( the guy who has the all of pregnant women, nice things, and drug lab, was living "the dream", all you need is manufacture of all the best psychedelics and cannabis and a family of beautiful women to be happy in life, trust me. That one armed/legged chick was crazy for leaving to go live the cannibal lifestyle.

Its subjective regardless, and was only mentioned to demonstrate that Jim Carey should not be opposed to playing a "freak" or playing in films with psychedelic drug aspects being central to the story line.

--------------------

InvisibleNot Responding
Busted Liar...
Male

#25051366 - 03/09/18 08:24 AM (6 years, 21 days ago)

You are afraid to face me because you know I'm right.

--------------------

Dear Kratom,

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds