Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKrupa
veteran
Re: Shroom Kits,Please Respond!
    #24989 - 07/20/00 12:49 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

You could do it without a kit. Honest. It's simple as hell. If you do get a kit, the kit from sporechicks is what you want. It's the best kit out there according to just about everyone and you get the things you need. The price isn't even too bad, and I like that the're honest about being able to save money by shopping yourself. They're very reputable and all I've heard is good things about them.
Good luck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRu
Re: Shroom Kits,Please Respond! [Re: Krupa]
    #24991 - 07/20/00 12:59 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

You CAN do it without a kit !!!! But if you really want to and have the money to burn go with sporechicks.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
    #24992 - 07/20/00 01:00 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

two testes up for the sporechicks

Offlinesnarf
enthusiast
    #24993 - 07/20/00 01:04 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

If you MUST buy a kit, then go with Sporechicks. However, if you plan to continue growing mushrooms in the future, you might as well take the time and put the stuff together yourself. It's a pretty good learning process.

------------------
-snarf

Anonymous

#24994 - 07/20/00 04:21 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

DUDE!!! DON'T BUY A FUCKING KIT!!!!!
its a waste of money!!!
they are SO easy to grow if you follow the instructions!
got any problems just post em and we'll all help ya, no need for kits.

that is the greatest movie ever!

------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
-Dr. Johnson
"I should play God and just shoot you myself."
-Tool
happy shrooming!

Anonymous

#24995 - 07/20/00 08:41 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Shroom growers,
Thanks alot you guys for helping me, and i do indeed plan on growing for awhile.Im still debaiting with myself over this so i'll have to consult my partner who is helping me and is a lil' more experienced :smile:.
The only reason i dont know if i should go with a kit or not is me making the terrerium the right way.Everything else i can afford and get its just the box seems like a hellaofalotofwork.Well thanks again and any tips for begginers you can think of would be greatly appreciated...and fear in loathing in los vegas IS the best movie ever!

------------------
"Wehad2bagsoffgrass,75 pelletsofpuremescalin,5 sheetsofhighpowered blotteracid,asaltshaker halffullofcocaine,a wholegalaxyofmulti-colored uppers,downers,screamers,laughers,aquartof tequila,quartofrum,a caseofbeer,apintofraw ethur,and2dozen amhls....The greatest movie ever

Anonymous

#24996 - 07/20/00 08:46 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Well i just looked at sporechicks and i have decided to go with the kit at first and after thats through im gonna do it myself.I just wanna get more experienced,you understand..Thanks for the help..peace

OfflineKrupa
veteran
    #24997 - 07/20/00 09:16 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Never thought I'd say this in regards to a kit, but good choice. It's the only kit to go with. Good luck!

Anonymous

#24998 - 07/21/00 09:34 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Terrariums are not hard to put together...just a rubbermaid container and some perlite on the bottom.

good luck.

Anonymous

#24999 - 07/21/00 04:13 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

you dont need a kit. the first thing i read was MMGG, and it was too in depth for me. you will get lost in something like that if it's your first time. try reading Shroom Wizards tek a few times, to get the basic idea, then re-read PF tek and the others and it will be clearer

------------------
2nd grade school teacher by day, Dominatrix by night.

Anonymous

#25000 - 07/21/00 07:55 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Gee guys, make it alittle harder on this poor boy :smile:.Well I am 50/50 at this point so ill keep on postin.By the way, i have read all those teks and i understand everything besides casing(kind of) and the pressure cooker thing.Peace...o11o

Anonymous

#25001 - 07/21/00 08:02 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

well now im 50/50 on the kit or do -it-you-self, so are you happy :smile:.Well i might just get the kit because this is the first time and im getting my spores from sporechicks(hence the name).So ill keep ya posted...o11o

------------------
"Wehad2bagsoffgrass,75 pelletsofpuremescalin,5 sheetsofhighpowered blotteracid,asaltshaker halffullofcocaine,a wholegalaxyofmulti-colored uppers,downers,screamers,laughers,aquartof tequila,quartofrum,a caseofbeer,apintofraw ethur,and2dozen amhls....The greatest movie ever

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags