Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMarekz
Stranger
 User Gallery
Finally some pins of PE and Tex PE6
    #24620339 - 09/11/17 10:14 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Wow it's been about 3 wks before these pins started showing. I'm using a SGFC. I really was thinking it wouldn't pin. I had to toss two smaller trays as it was turning blue throughout and smelled a bit funky. I'm still concerned over the dense white mycelium trays. There are only a couple pins in each of those . I'm asking myself- that mycelium seems so tight that it's not allowing any moisture to seep through . Only the very top seems to get moist when I mist. Any way tray - that's actually been in SGFC the longest isn't showing any pins. I wonder at what point should I dunk it- I'm thinking another week or 2.- thanks for looking.
Tex Pe 6
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/thumbs/17-37/514612932-thumb_image.jpg

Pe- should I try and inject water into the bottom of tray- 2cc?

PE longest out still no signs

Misting - after pinning- only sides and perilite- heavy- then a light  2 short overhead mists on trays- fanning x 3 minutes x 3-5 daily
RH avg 90%
Temp- 76-80* F

Edited by Marekz (09/11/17 10:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible36fuckin5
Alchemycologist

Loc: Diving into Mystical Territori...
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Finally some pins of PE and Tex PE6 [Re: Marekz]
    #24621034 - 09/11/17 03:09 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I think you need more air, so crack the lid on your SGFC. A couple of those pins look a bit fuzzy, but it could just be that they're very young.

And cut down your liners to substrate level so the air can get to the surface of your substrate. It's important to fill trays all the way to the top.

--------------------
Redd Foxx said:
If you're offended I don't give a shit and don't come see me no more.

Pat The Bunny said:
A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can tell you about a couple that changed me.

bodhisatta said:
i recommend common sense and figuring it out.

These are the TEKs I use. They're all as cheap and easy as possible, just like your mom.

OfflineMarekz
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Finally some pins of PE and Tex PE6 [Re: 36fuckin5]
    #24621128 - 09/11/17 03:47 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

36fuckin5 said:
I think you need more air, so crack the lid on your SGFC. A couple of those pins look a bit fuzzy, but it could just be that they're very young.

And cut down your liners to substrate level so the air can get to the surface of your substrate. It's important to fill trays all the way to the top.

Thank you- good advice. Actually I have to large trays and one I cut to substrate spawn level and the other one I left alone- guess which one isn't pinning. This is my first grow. Teks are fantastic to reference but what I'm learning is - the value of doing the entire process teaches you so many things that really can't be explained. This is so much fun and interesting. I'm hooked regardless of what fungi I grow. It's like magic!!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds