Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
Trip Report: 6 grams (long)
    #2460207 - 03/22/04 12:58 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

My zebra scored me some shrooms (Ps. Hawaiin) the other night and i hadn't really decided if i was gonna eat em or not. I decided since my day was already going well, and my mind was quiet that i would trip. I didn't have a scale, just a bunch of shrooms so i just ate about a quarter, maybe a little less like 6g. This is the highest i've ever dosed, but i wasn't afraid of anything because i haven't had a bad trip since the summer. I laid in my bed listening to autechre and aphex twin for about an hour until i was seeing oev's. I laid back with my stereo off and watched my ceiling gently morphing into a 3d landscape. I enjoyed the visuals and patterns much this time, and spent about 25 minutes thinking of great thoughts while staring at my ceiling.

I then turned off my lights and lay in darkness to fulling experience it, and did i ever. Before my eyes (it was pitch dark almost) my body dissolved into thousands and thousands of black dots and my mind focused on the wall. The wall dissolved aswell and having no sense of real depth, we joined and i became one with the wall. It was such an amazing experience so far as i had already seen my ego dissolve with my body. I then watched from my minds eye many what seemed to be realities or dimensions and they folded in so many ways. I seen 4 wormholes emerge from one of the reddish realities and travel many miles to another part of the reality.

After i don't know how long, maybe half and hour, i found my physical self again. I had a faint buzzing in my head, and remembering the book True Hallucinations (after having just read it). I wanted to try and recreate the buzzing sound. I struggled to do it for about a minute and then after feeling a total connection from one of the buzzes i could hear through the wall to a roommates t.v. I could hear some kind of commercial with an alien screaming at me, and i got quite scared and i heard people wispering from somewhere.

I turned on my light and 'grounded' my self and reassured myself that i was alright. I picked up True Hallucinations and read a few pages very slowly, as my mind played many tricks on my, like the words would become 3d and weird patterns would emerge from the page. Terence McKennas work put me in awe as i read, and he made me laugh many times. I again turned off the light and relaxed.

There is this song from aphex twin, i believe it is called Alberto Balsalm, and i've only heard it like twice. It is truely an amazing song to trip to, and as i layed there i was actually playing the song in my head. The whole thing! I remembered each and every detail of the song; the whole song in it's entirity. I had never experienced such awesome memory on psychedelics. While watching really crazy visuals in my head that went with the song, i decided to try and use my memory for other songs. I could actually remember almost any song that i had listened to in the past few months.

I don't really remember much of my childhood and i decided to try and remember back to early childhood just to experiment. I was remembering events that i had completely forgotten about that i probably wouldn't have ever thought about again if it weren't for shrooms. I can't really recall what events happened, but they were unfolding in my head, and i bet i could have wrote them down.

Finally i turned on my light, drew a little bit as i started to come down gently, and then tried going to sleep. I fidgeted around for at least a half hour being too hot under my blanket, and too cold outside of it. The trip all in all was about 7 to 8 hours, which is a pretty damn hefty shroom trip. I fell asleep and woke up the next day 8 or so hours feeling relaxed and enlightened.

This trip was quite an epiphany for me. I discovered that shrooms can be used as a tool to unlock memories in your subconcious mind that otherwise are hard to access. I experienced yet another ego loss in my life, and feel that much more enlightened. Lately before the shrooms trip, i had been reading so many great books, feeling really relazed, and everything was perfect. The perfect mindset for shroom trips. After tripping, i read a lot of Be Here Now (which i really reccomend to anybody), and some of Carc G. Jungs work and had some really far out dreams. One consisted of my faces spinning in a circle on top of sand or something, and many many symbols were crested in my face which i believe i was deciphering. I need to become lucid...

Sorry for such the long report, but i'm in a great mood, and i want to share this with everybody. Peace  :mushroom2:

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Edited by anarchyhollow (03/22/04 01:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Re: Trip Report: 6 grams (long) [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2460213 - 03/22/04 12:59 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

Damn...i'm sorry for posting this in the wrong place. Will somebody please move this to Trip Tips? Thanks

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

Loc: U.S.S.R.
    #2460552 - 03/22/04 02:44 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

AWESOME REPORT  :thumbup: :biggrin:

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #2460564 - 03/22/04 02:48 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

Very nice report, man!!

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Re: Trip Report: 6 grams (long) [Re: ekomstop]
    #2460626 - 03/22/04 03:05 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

I think next time i am going to do 7 grams with some syrian rue. I think that i'm a good candidate for a shroom explorer (rather a shroom exploree) because i have an unusually low amount of bad trips (2, maybe 3 in my whole life) and i can always keep myself at a point of sanity. I'm sure there are a lot of people here who are comfortable with shrooms like this, but i'm sure there are some who are not. Some people just aren't in the right mindset for shrooms, but i bet you can become more grown towards it in time. If you can be like that on shrooms, most likely you can handle most other drugs. But that isn't always true...like when you mix drugs. Like shrooms and DMT, then it is so far out that you can't really have any kind of control over it. Sorry for all this typing, but my thoughts are going 100 miles a minute today. It's great to be able to spill my guts to all of you. Peace

--------------------

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#2460705 - 03/22/04 03:27 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

Man, depending on the potency of your mushrooms 7 grams with an MAOI might be a little (completely, rather) overwhelming.. Have you ever dosed with rue before? It is your choice of course, but maybe you should consider going with about half that dose (or less) to start, unless you are absolutely sure you know exactly what you would be getting yourself into..

Stay safe.

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Re: Trip Report: 6 grams (long) [Re: ekomstop]
    #2460739 - 03/22/04 03:37 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

Well, i've tripped shrooms maybe 200+ times and have a good hold on the experience. Maybe i was kind of just dreaming off into what the experience would be like. I guess i'll try some syrian rue with like 3.5 - 4 grams. But, one good thing to look up to, is that when i have the drugs in my hand, i can usually decide how much will be good for me. That's why i've only had a few bad experiences. If i plan on eating 6 grams and have them in my hand, i won't take all 6 grams if i don't think i can handle it. Wow, now that i think about it...i don't really know where that logic came from when i said 7 grams of mushies with syrian rue. I must be nuts. I just wrote that report of 6 grams, and that was mindblowing enough. I'll keep it cool :laugh: Peace

--------------------

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#2460745 - 03/22/04 03:39 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

:thumbup:  :cool:

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2461197 - 03/22/04 05:49 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

syrian rue + shrooms is fun. it gives you one hell of a trip though. it rivals ayahuasca for intensity imo. if i were you i would use pure harmaline instead of just the seeds. the seeds give you kinda bad naseau, so when you add the shrooms it can get kinda uncomfortable. pure harmaline is where its :thumbup:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2461797 - 03/22/04 09:05 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

That was great to read.

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Re: Trip Report: 6 grams (long) [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2462997 - 03/23/04 05:17 AM (20 years, 22 hours ago)

Well, i believe that my friend extracts harmaline out of the syrian rue. How does the rue effect your trip? Does it only make it last a lot longer, or does it add something else? Thanks, peace

--------------------

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

#2463626 - 03/23/04 11:55 AM (20 years, 16 hours ago)

both. it prolongs the experience, but also adds alot to it. harmaline is a psychedelic on its own too, ya know. i would reccomend taking it alone before mixing it with other drugs, just so you get to know what its like. i've taken harmaline by itself a few times, its a crazy drug... kinda hard to explain. it makes you sedated and lethargic, but also gives you this distinct buzz. the visuals are pretty cool too, everything has this white glow to it and there are mad tracers and depth distortions.

--------------------

OfflineShroomNoob03
Seeker of Knowledge
Male
Loc: The Depths of My Psyche
    #2464642 - 03/23/04 05:18 PM (20 years, 10 hours ago)

First of all don?t ever apologize for writing a long trip report, ever! I read trip reports all the time and honestly, I just skip right over anything shorter than a page. Personally, I don?t think anything that short is nearly as descriptive as it should be. Overall, it was a great report and please keep your future ones just as descriptive and lengthy as this, if not more.

As for the song by Aphex Twin you referred to, I agree that is a great song. I have never tripped before, but I would imagine the Girl Boy Song would be even better. That is definitely my favorite song by them. Make sure to download it if you haven?t already.

Good luck with your future experiences!

ShroomNoob03

--------------------
In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.

-Carl Sagan

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Re: Trip Report: 6 grams (long) [Re: ShroomNoob03]
    #2465027 - 03/23/04 07:19 PM (20 years, 8 hours ago)

Yeah, Girl Boy Song is a great song to trip to, until you get too damn tired of it :tongue: Peace

--------------------

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: 6 grams (long) [Re: ShroomNoob03]
    #2465028 - 03/23/04 07:19 PM (20 years, 8 hours ago)

There is 2 different styles of trip reports. One is the more scientific aproach, which is time marked and written as a bioassay with side effects and other occurences from the drug. The other is a more narrative abstract form, which usually spends a lot more time on thoughts and notions that came to you during the trip. of course the narative journal ones are always gonna be longer. But they both have their place , depending on what your looking for of course. I usuallly try to incorporate a little of both when i write a trip report

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies