Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleturbo
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
How do you see these agar plates?
    #24454228 - 07/03/17 10:45 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Hi, I'm new to this agar, these plates are my second transfer, since inoculate my first plate, how about you look? Greetings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: How do you see these agar plates? [Re: turbo]
    #24454250 - 07/03/17 10:55 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Close your eyes and look from within.

:barbershreds::jolly::slowreaction::lolsy::puddingpop::shakeface::dafuq:

Lol, sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Your plates are looking good m8. Many people will take several transfers to make sure they've got a clean culture. And possibly several more to start seeing sectors.

Like all things in life, practice practice practice. Though, practice proper techniques because practice makes permanent. If you practice the wrong techniques, it will become more difficult to break habits.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Edited by HamHead (07/03/17 11:11 AM)

Invisibleturbo
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: How do you see these agar plates? [Re: HamHead]
    #24454311 - 07/03/17 11:20 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

Your plates are looking good m8. Many people will take several transfers to make sure they've got a clean culture. And possibly several more to start seeing sectors.

Like all things in life, practice practice practice. Though, practice proper techniques because practice makes permanent. If you practice the wrong techniques, it will become more difficult to break habits.

Quote:

HamHead said:

Thanks, I did not understand your previous message well, my level of English is not very good, I come from a forum that people do not have knowledge about agar culture, I will continue to make more transfers, until I feel clean the culture, then I will To jars of grains, greetings

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
    #24454321 - 07/03/17 11:24 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

:thumbup::thumbup: for seeking out the agar.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18430998/fpart/1/vc/1

If you haven't already, here's some great info on agar cleaning and isolating.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Invisibleturbo
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: How do you see these agar plates? [Re: HamHead]
    #24454374 - 07/03/17 11:50 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you very much for the information, this forum and its users is great, regards.

Edited by turbo (07/03/17 11:52 AM)

Invisibleturbo
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#24477077 - 07/12/17 02:26 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Currently my mycelium is cottony, my pda agar recipe is 500 ml of water, 300 grams of potatoes to boil, 10 grams of dextrose, and 10 grams of agar, if I reduce the ingredients to half my mycelium would be more rizimorphic?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies