Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Costco travel packages/vacations
    #24402408 - 06/13/17 01:10 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Have any of you ever used/bought a costco travel package?  If so, where did you go and how were the accommodations?  how long ago?

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStarstepper
AI Brobot
Male User Gallery

Loc: The blip on the radar Flag
Re: Costco travel packages/vacations [Re: demiu5]
    #24402706 - 06/13/17 03:21 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I recently did 10 days on a Hawaiian island through costco. Great deal. The room, breakfast for 2, spa passes for 2 and a 4X4 rental truck were included in the low daily rate. They are awesome deals you just need to research the resort you pick.

--------------------
:darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside:

Offline5150
phantom
 User Gallery
Re: Costco travel packages/vacations [Re: Starstepper]
    #24403235 - 06/13/17 06:18 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I'd like to do a all u can eat and drink resort

--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Costco travel packages/vacations [Re: 5150]
    #24403269 - 06/13/17 06:31 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Starstepper said:
I recently did 10 days on a Hawaiian island through costco. Great deal. The room, breakfast for 2, spa passes for 2 and a 4X4 rental truck were included in the low daily rate. They are awesome deals you just need to research the resort you pick.

very cool. will keep that in mind if i end up doing this and going to hawaii/caribbean.  i was looking at their europe packages, but it seems too confining for the price with lots of planned tours/events included in the cost.  not to mention airfare is not included in the package price.  i'm not really a vacation person, in general, so this is all kind of overwhelming. but i also don't want to drop $1000+ just to sit on a beach and get drunk and i definitely wouldn't use a resort pool (now the spa/hottub aspect i'm very into)

if it makes any difference, iyo, it'll just be me going

Quote:

5150 said:
I'd like to do a all u can eat and drink resort

those are definitely options as far as i can tell

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
    #24403854 - 06/13/17 11:08 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Starstepper said:

I'm fairly certain my folks did their Hawaii trip through Costco also

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

OfflineStarstepper
AI Brobot
Male User Gallery

Re: Costco travel packages/vacations [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #24404435 - 06/14/17 07:26 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I got uber weird with the cocomango lotion in the spa locker room every day. Best lotion ever.

--------------------
:darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside:

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
    #24407010 - 06/15/17 04:30 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Starstepper said:

Thats just the thing innit. Doing these things by yoself just aint the same. #foreveralone.

--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

OfflineStarstepper
AI Brobot
Male User Gallery

Re: Costco travel packages/vacations [Re: The_Ghost]
    #24407323 - 06/15/17 09:37 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I am not alone so I assume you are talking about yourself and that is really sad.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom