Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVattakanal
Stranger
 User Gallery
ID Request - South India
    #24353021 - 05/27/17 12:55 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Hey There,

First post on this cracking forum! I am from south India and love 'sampling' good 'ole grass from various locations in India. I was in a hill station over the last few days and managed to score these shrooms for 500 INR (8 USD) a dozen. Since I was doing shrooms after many years and have never really 'experienced' a  good trip due to the poor quality available sometimes , I went with 8 on the first dose and 6 on the second dose, this turned out to be fairly mild. Now that I was confident of the quality, I popped 16 on the second day for the first dose and then topped it up with another 9 in a few hours. While the overall trip was fairly good and lasted long, there were no hallucinations of any kind. Just an overall 'awareness' that really opened up all my senses. What do you think these are, P.cubensis? If yes, are they known to be hallucinogenic and if not, which species from India are known to be so?

Any suggested reading (including species descriptions) will be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance,

A New Shroomie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTas75
Taswegian
 User Gallery

Loc: Tasmania
Re: ID Request - South India [Re: Vattakanal]
    #24353063 - 05/27/17 01:26 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Those definitely look like a Psilocybe, but I don't think they're necessarily P. cubensis.

OfflineVattakanal
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: ID Request - South India [Re: Tas75]
    #24360831 - 05/30/17 05:20 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks tas75!

I just spoke to the pusher and he claims the dose was not strong enough for a drinker (of which I was one). He has recommended two dozen for the next time, sound crazy or does he actually make sense?

Ps : There seems to be quite a bit of open access reading material available, can't wait for the weekend!

OfflineLincolnCityTripper
Mushroom Maniac
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
    #24361079 - 05/30/17 08:25 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Dont trip multiple days in a row it will do little to nothing unless you up your dose by 2 or 3 times and even then it won't be at full potential. Your tolerance will be back to normal in a week or two so make sure and at least spread your trips apart by a week if you want maximum potential out of your mushrooms. And buy a scail and measure a proper dose.

Edited by LincolnCityTripper (05/30/17 08:27 AM)

OfflineVattakanal
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: ID Request - South India [Re: LincolnCityTripper]
    #24366924 - 06/01/17 04:12 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the tip! I did not know it had to be spaced out that way. Another thing he insisted I do (and I did do it) is lace the shrooms with honey before ingesting, he claims they help enhance the trip. This was tough for me as I detest honey, its taste and its texture.

What is the best way to store shrooms?

InvisibleMidnightCity
Apache Rose Peacock
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Trusted Identifier
    #24366937 - 06/01/17 04:25 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Inside a cool, dry, airtight container like a jar or tupperware. No need for any honey, it doesn't make a difference either way.

Offlineambc
mycominded
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Trusted Identifier
    #24366955 - 06/01/17 05:08 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

He may have wanted you to put honey on them because it is antimicrobial. "The pusher" stores them, or at least sells them, in plastic bags, while they are wet. This caused a rapid onset of decay which rapidly decreases the potency and rapidly increasing levels bacteria.
A couple of the bigger ones fresh should have rocked you hard if they were stored correctly or freshly harvested.

They are certainly Psilocybe cubensis.

--------------------

Edited by ambc (06/01/17 05:12 AM)

Offlineambc
mycominded
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Trusted Identifier
    #24366958 - 06/01/17 05:12 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MidnightCity said:
Inside a cool, dry, airtight container like a jar or tupperware. No need for any honey, it doesn't make a difference either way.

They must be dried completely before they are stored.

Being a drinker does not cause a tolerance to psilocybin (& similar compounds).

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate