Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
astral projection anyone?
    #2416319 - 03/10/04 05:56 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I have this book called Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce, and it's a fairly long book that has this guys own methods of astral projection (and some other known methods). But what i want to talk about is his accounts of his experiences during astral projection. If what this guy says is true (which i cannot be with or against), then astral projection seems as good as an 'eye-opener' as psychedelics. He illustrates some truely amazing accounts, anybody read any? I'm not sure if this belongs in this forum, but astral projection seems as if it can be a very spiritual tool. I haven't astrally projected myself, because i haven't had enough time to devote towards it. But when i get my life straight, and my head clear (maybe after lots of meditation), i will start working towards it. Can anybody here astrally project without drugs? Peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: astral projection anyone? [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2416718 - 03/10/04 08:14 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I've projected twice, both by accident and without drugs. It feels markedly different from dreaming, and made me a believer in the existence of an astral body separate from our physical one.

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Re: astral projection anyone? [Re: ]
    #2416814 - 03/10/04 08:55 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

That's great :laugh: The book i was talking about has very in depth techniques for seperating your etheric/astral body from your physical body. It's actually a great book, although i can't say if any of it is true...peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Invisiblepanamared
State of Mind

Loc: Panama
    #2417290 - 03/10/04 11:17 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i havent really read much outside of what i read at www.spiritonline.com but for the most part it seems hard to achieve, atleast in my experience. requires lots, and lots of concentration and patience. best of luck. ohh btw meditation is suppose to be a key helper too..hope your buddhist ;]

--------------------
shrug dot aboleo dot net

OfflineShroomerious
OO
Male

#2418240 - 03/11/04 05:57 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I have read this book by Bruce and the other one that talks about self-defense mechanisms. Sadly I do not have the time to devote either. Yet.

--------------------

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: astral projection anyone? [Re: Shroomerious]
    #2419613 - 03/11/04 02:36 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

yeha thats a great book

check into

Adventures Beyond the Body: How to Experience Out-of-Body Travel
by William Buhlman

awsome beginners guide..breaks it down real simple for you and even goes into some physics and theorheticle physics type cosmic stuff to eplain and help you better understand the whole prosess.

the better you understand whats going on..the eisier it is.

although for me it never happens when i expect it or when im trying to really hard...once in a while mayby...but most of the time its just all the suden like 5 mins into a half-asses meditation im shooting aroudn the room and sometimes i manage to settle and control it for a few mins.

any other book by the above author and robert bruce are great.

Also Robert Monroe has some fucking awesome books. Not really books telling you how to do it...but more personal accounts of things hes found and discovered...beings hes talked too and research they do over at the monroe institute....couldent put his book down.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Re: astral projection anyone? [Re: Vulture]
    #2420606 - 03/11/04 07:33 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, i've read about Robert Monroe (any body notice a shitload of Roberts when it comes to astral projection? lol ), but haven't read any of his work. I definitely will now though. I found Robert Bruces web site -> www.astralpulse.com and it's a pretty good site, with a great messageboard. Well today, i decided to tone down my bud smoking so that i can concentrate more on meditation, astral projection, and general mind work. I'm so eager to dive deep into astral projection right now, that it's almost unbearable :wink: Peace

--------------------

Offlineacidhead1279
Master Of AllThings Hip
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere on the other si...
    #2421321 - 03/11/04 10:39 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i prefer drugs...

--------------------
Farewell FRSE!  We had such good times together.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder