Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleferrel_human
stone eater
Male User Gallery

Loc: Darkside of the moon Flag
Cured my norovirus plant style * 2
    #24067433 - 02/05/17 12:31 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I don't know what you all know about Artemesia ludoviciana  but this plant is just amazing. At least it was in curing my norovirus. I always knew of its medicinal effects because my dad used to cure all my stomach problems when I was little with it. In Spanish we call it Estafiate. This plant goes way way back.

So a little back story. I have been working out in west texas. I'm sure caught the virus there. Damn water is terrible. I never went to a doctor but I had all the symptoms of a stomach flu. Vomiting and diarrhea like I was peeing out my ass. Sorry for the description but it totally sucked. One entire week and nothing. Till it snapped in me. Estafiate.

Came back home. Went to my dad's house, harvested some stems and leaves and a day later I was cured. No more vomiting, diarrhea fever all.

I don't know if anybody else is into medicinal herbs like me but this plant is the plant to have in one's garden. No joke. It's a life saver. Just Google Artemesia ludoviciana and you will find a range of benefits. Of course the FDA says it's poisonous like I knew they would. What and make no money of of it? :whatever:

Picked me up 2 plants at the flea market today. One for me and one for my buddy.

Some harvested material.

and my tea in the making.

the tea is super bitter. I mean bitter but that's where the goodness lies. I make mine strong. Cures what ails you. Stomach wise.

Disclaimer

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

But fuckem :fonz:

--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilocybimater
Hunter of the Wild!

Re: Cured my norovirus plant style [Re: ferrel_human]
    #24067631 - 02/05/17 01:52 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Artemisia annua cold water extract and freeze dried solution will cure malaria, this was the winner of a nobel piece prize in physiology and medicine 2015. I'm sure there all sorts of chemicals in your Artemisia that can help defeat viruses and bacteria.

Invisibleferrel_human
stone eater
Male User Gallery

Re: Cured my norovirus plant style [Re: Psilocybimater]
    #24067688 - 02/05/17 02:16 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Psilocybimater said:
Artemisia annua cold water extract and freeze dried solution will cure malaria, this was the winner of a nobel piece prize in physiology and medicine 2015. I'm sure there all sorts of chemicals in your Artemisia that can help defeat viruses and bacteria.

Yes sir, mainly thujone I hear. It's an amazing plant to have. I recommend all to get one.

--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Offlinesaythatagain
Male User Gallery

Loc: Spaceship Earth
    #24069176 - 02/06/17 06:14 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

How about absynthium? Never consumed it.

--------------------
Trade List

Offlinemandrin13
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Socal
Re: Cured my norovirus plant style [Re: saythatagain]
    #24069772 - 02/06/17 12:25 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Hell yeah man, I love when you post up about these lesser known herbs and plants which have benefits, never heard of one.

--------------------
Even Jesus got stoned.

Invisibleferrel_human
stone eater
Male User Gallery

Re: Cured my norovirus plant style [Re: mandrin13]
    #24078809 - 02/10/17 01:19 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

This one is a great one to have. As soon as I can propagate it more I'll start sending some out to any who are interested in one.

--------------------
-Karode

Offlinemandrin13
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Socal
    #24080141 - 02/10/17 04:53 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

You ever take a "snuff" to try and cure a headache?  Sounds like a keeper for the stomach problems alone, but if it helps with headaches I am sold.

Quote:

The leaves are astringent. They were commonly used by the N. American Indians to induce sweating, curb pain and diarrhoea. A weak tea was used in the treatment of stomach ache and menstrual disorders. Externally, a wash of the leaves was applied to itching, rashes, swellings, boils, sores, etc. The wash was also applied to eczema and as an underarm deodorant. A poultice of the leaves can be applied to spider bites, blisters and burst boils. A snuff of the crushed leaves has been used to treat headaches, the sinuses and nosebleeds.

--------------------
Even Jesus got stoned.

Invisibleferrel_human
stone eater
Male User Gallery

Re: Cured my norovirus plant style [Re: mandrin13]
    #24080958 - 02/10/17 09:55 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I don't know uses beyond being boiled and drank in a tea. That's the wY. But any other way? Shawn me the way.

--------------------
-Karode

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder