Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMr. Faggot
Me Have A.D.D?
Loc: ...da hood...?
TRIP HUT!!!!!!!!TRIP REPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #2389223 - 02/29/04 07:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

yeah it was my first trip doing shrooms and n2o plus little bacardi :tongue2:

it was crazy heres a short trip report because so much happened! :nut:

okay herte we go

i ate a half 8th at 9 30 and got a huge body high (i felt like i was really drunk) i felt like my body was very heavy and i was tired and lazy

we were watching haggard for the first hour and a half which is a great movie

after that i started to really feel it i was seeing all kinds of visuals

we went out side on my hill and at first i was really paranoid cus we were so loud but notapillow really comforted me and i calmed down immediately i started seeing spongebob pacman and all kinds of cartoon characters it was so cool

when i looked down the hill and at my house i saw 8 by 4 foot faces all over the windows

as i sat on the hill i hit up nitrous with everyone it was crazy right when it hit me tellmahooka was in front of me and all of a sudden everything went completely blurred and i felt as if i was as light as a feather i used up the hole can it was ammazing

when we went inside the trip hut like an hour later we started watching alison and wonderland and i was so fucking confused  :confused: :confused: :confused:it wasn't funny so i went up to the top floor and look at the wall and o my god there were literally 100's and 100's of faces all over the walls it was so fucking cool :nut: :nut: :biggrin: :smile2:

i was loving it then fatass notapillow sat on the extension cord and all the power went out like 3 minutes later it went on but not the upstairs and i never thought that shrooms could make u have a bad trip until then i curled up in a ball in my sleeping bag and was breathing hard and i was scared until i got a flash light and fixed the lighting

i went down to watch some more alison wonderland and when i came back up stairs i express my feelings to Marshmellow about how pissed i was that i was starting to not see anymore visuals so i busted out the bacardi :laugh: and when i came back we started watching ninja turltes from the 80's it was hilarous

the start of the ninja turtles had an old ass anti pot commerical but the fnniest thing was the kid offer another kid some pot and they were like fucking 9 and 10 and we just couldn't stop laughing and rewinding it it was so fucking great and that was the night

that was my first trip report how did i do?
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

P.S

Dear Cops If You Are Reading This
      None of this really happened I don't have a trip hut and I just like to act like an "Internet Tough Guy" and drugs are

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMr. Faggot
Me Have A.D.D?
Re: TRIP HUT!!!!!!!!TRIP REPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Mr. Faggot]
    #2389225 - 02/29/04 07:35 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Hopefully notapillow Marshmellow and tellmahooka will put there trip reports in here too.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#2389259 - 02/29/04 07:45 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like a good trip with a rough period. Its pretty common to have a rough time during the comeup. Sounds like you had some good visuals and stuff though.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
    #2389308 - 02/29/04 07:59 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

cool report ADD
how it basdicly happened 4 me was this
i ate my 8th at like 9:30
i got a fat body high too while we wer watchin haggard
then we went out side and i loved how we wer all just chilin out there smokin and doin n2o and makin prank calls
i was kinda trying to watch after everyone and make sure everyone was ok
at first it seemed like ADD was a little scared
so i assured him no one could hear us or see us
wen all of you guys went in i kinda lurked around outside for a while looked at the trees and stuff
then we came inside and drew and wroght stuff on the walls
i remember while i was drawing on the wood it looked like the wood had bugs crawling under it

alice in wonderland was great , since it was my movie i was the only one who new what the fuck weas goin on in the movie :grin:
and the ninga turtles where great
that anti drug thing was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!
this ugly kid walks up to this l;ike 5 year old and is like "you gotta try this pot"
and at the end the turtles are like "drug dealers are dorks" :lol:
we must have rewinded that like 30 times
at one point i went out side and and laid on the ground next to the fort
it was so cool to stare at the moon and watch the  hut grow
it looked as if it where 40 stories tall :laugh:

the one thing i noticed that was real cool about the hut  is there are like 3 difrent worlds in it,
the first- outside all nature, its real dark and its like a void all u can c are tree branches and all u hear is the passing cars and the crash of waves on the beach, its real mellow :smile:
the second- the bottom floor is coverd in colersd lights and shiny metalic tinsile
its a little darker than the bottom, also alice in wonder land was on so it gave of a kinda happy fun daydream vibe
the third- top floor is brighter and adorened with randome stickers and posters as well as drawings all over the walls
it has a kinda wacky silly posibly crazy (in a good way) vibe.

it was probly the best trip of my life and im soo glad that ADD had a good time as well as everyone else
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:mushroom2: :heart: :gd_icon: :gd_icon: :grin: :loveeyes:

--------------------

OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

#2389697 - 02/29/04 09:56 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Well for me i to ate mine at about 9:30 later i dont really remember but i noticed i felt extrmley heavy and i had this huge old grin on my face. As we finished watching Haggard (actaully a pretty good movie) we went outside.

Here we all sat down together and got settled in. I kinda noticed ADD having a rough time but saw that notapillow got to him and calmed him down. As we were sitting there the visuals started to get really intense, i really had an urge to just lay down and smoke a bowl. so i packed a pretty big one and me chris and notapillow just chlled smoking for awhile. While i was smoking the smoke would form into shaped and faces and i got really tripped out by that. As i looked around to check on everyone i saw that the tree's had these weird circle shaped with like a dream catcher design inside of them and these circles were moving all over the tree's and this is when i knew i was right in the peak

After a little while i went inside and we watched alice in wonderland, this movie now being my favorite trip movie, the colors and backround drawing really got me going, as we watched it i went upstairs to see what ADD was doing and we chilled and talked, this was about the time his trip was ending while i was still having crazy open eye visuals

As i looked at the roof i saw all the shaped of the wood moving around like a river so i just chilled watching that for awhile

Later during the comedown we watched teenage mutant ninja turtles, (the drug propaganda in that movie is the funniest thing i ever saw, we did really rewind and watch it at least 15 times, i laughed so hard i cried)

Later i went out again with notapillow and ADD and me and notapillow smoked some more, the intensity of the trip was gone but the bud brought all my visuals back so i went into the bottom floor and just played alice again just with no volume and played music and finally went to bed.

For me this was one of the best nights i ever had and were planning on making the fort even cooler and tripping in there again real soon :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :stash: :stash: :spliff: :spliff:

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

Offlinecwbfromtheksvi
CWB

Loc: Central, FL
    #2389699 - 02/29/04 09:56 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like you guys had a great time. Wish I had a trip hut, but Im way to lazy to build one.

--------------------

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
Re: TRIP HUT!!!!!!!!TRIP REPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: cwbfromtheksvi]
    #2392918 - 03/01/04 10:08 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

ADD and notapillow you gotta let me trip in that fort sometime.  We would have so much fun.  I would bring over lots of bud and some NITROUS :nut:  It would be a great ngiht.  And notapillow hurry up and come to BO BO so we can trip in the woods!!!!  OR the beach and watch the sunset or sunrise at our TRIP FORT!!!!!

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineMr. Faggot
Me Have A.D.D?
Re: TRIP HUT!!!!!!!!TRIP REPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2392978 - 03/01/04 10:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah we got to do that sometime.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#2392981 - 03/01/04 10:36 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, you guys should go check out BoBo . Perhaps the coolest town I've ever been too. I wish I could come too, but I'm way up north.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: TRIP HUT!!!!!!!!TRIP REPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2392988 - 03/01/04 10:40 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

yup the bo is my second home
havent travled there in bout a while
last time i found myself washed to hell hitch hikin outa town
fun night :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Re: TRIP HUT!!!!!!!!TRIP REPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: notapillow]
    #2393014 - 03/01/04 10:51 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

hahah . Notapillow the last time i saw you was at the liqour store there., You looked so blazed HAHAHA. Last time i smoked with you was about a year and a half ago. WOW its been awhile

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Re: TRIP HUT!!!!!!!!TRIP REPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: notapillow]
    #2393019 - 03/01/04 10:52 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

ADD you should come with notapillow too. It would be soo much fun. I would probably have some shrooms too! Maybe even acid for notapillow!

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: TRIP HUT!!!!!!!!TRIP REPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2393080 - 03/01/04 11:12 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

private messages..

OfflineMr. Faggot
Me Have A.D.D?
Re: TRIP HUT!!!!!!!!TRIP REPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Rebirtha]
    #2396289 - 03/02/04 05:52 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

yeah that would be fun

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: TRIP HUT!!!!!!!!TRIP REPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Rebirtha]
    #2396589 - 03/02/04 07:19 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Evan said:
private messages..

this was gettin a little to personal :wink:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order