Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

girl help!
    #2373702 - 02/23/04 09:27 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

hello all! i am postin cuz i am having some trouble approaching this girl at my school. basically i like her and my friends girlfriend is friends with her.

so i told my friend to ask her girl if her friend*who i like* has any interest in me. lo behold! she does. said i was cute n shit.

problem is i have her in my 2nd period. and we have never talked. and im pretty shy and i think that she is too. but regardless..im gonna have to approach first.

she hangs out with her friends which is kinda close to my group of friends. i really dont know what to do. i was just thinkin of sayin whats up and shit and seeing if she wanted to do anything over the weekend. yakno. or maybe i should start talking to her in my class. its pretty damn difficult. i think shes lookin for a b/f. and im lookin for a g/f too. so this is pretty damn hard. how should i go about this/?theres this killer party goin down this sat too which i would love to get her over there to hang out and get to know her there. should i ask her now or later if she wants to hang out. i need help!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: girl help! [Re: shr00m]
    #2373828 - 02/23/04 09:58 PM (20 years, 28 days ago)

Just ask her. You'll be beating yourself up inside for every opportunity you passed up. Say hi.... ask her for her number... ask her to the party.... etc.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #2374092 - 02/23/04 11:15 PM (20 years, 28 days ago)

if you know she likes you already it shouldn't be a problem at all. my problem is talking to girls that i don't know anything about...if i don't know if they like me or not it is hard as hell for me but you seem to already have the green light so run w/ it my friend. ask her if she wants to go to the party with you...what a perfect excuse. make sure she knows you are into her because if you go to the party together w/o establishing a mutual liking of eachother then she might stray from you to find someone else there.

good luck! i'm rooting for you!!

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

Re: girl help! [Re: TODAY]
    #2375071 - 02/24/04 07:51 AM (20 years, 28 days ago)

thanks for the advice. problem is i dont know anything about this girl :P
but yea i think i am gonna ask her pretty soon. tuesday seems to early. my balls need to grow more :P

Invisibleshriek

#2375414 - 02/24/04 09:52 AM (20 years, 28 days ago)

waiting doesnt get you anywher go up to her the next time you see her and say "the word of the day is legs so lets say we just head over to your place and spread the word"

a classic that works if not try "you *must* be tired, because you've been running through my passive-aggressive-libido-suppressed mind all night"

or you could just ask if she wanna hang out :wink: . life is a chance so take it, better to try and get rejected than sit alone wanting and one day she find someone else and your defently out. that is much worse.

Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

Re: girl help! [Re: shriek]
    #2375603 - 02/25/04 08:15 AM (20 years, 27 days ago)

so very true. thats why i am going to talk to her today. no ifs ands or buts........
wish me luck!

oh and if she does decide to hang out with me this weekend im gonna ask her out then. sounds like a plan?

Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

#2376634 - 02/25/04 03:54 PM (20 years, 27 days ago)

ah fucked it up again today....:(
will try again tomorrow .

Offlineshaggy101
Male

Loc: ..still waiting for godot
    #2381146 - 02/26/04 08:46 PM (20 years, 26 days ago)

Wish I could give you some detailed advice, but all I gots an overview.
Start talking to her, and try and make her laugh..once your on a friendly level feel for the right time and ask her out.
Maybe just casual?
If she wants a boyfriend and likes you that should work.

Its funny I dont think I have ever asked a girl out on a date weve always just kind ended up doing it :smirk:

Heh remember things aint gotta be perfect if you say something dumb or get alittle akward it dont mean you blew your chances.
Just keep her entertained, let her see that your a good guy and try to let her know your interested without making it to obvious ..

good luck :laugh:

Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

Re: girl help! *DELETED* [Re: shaggy101]
    #2381489 - 02/26/04 10:30 PM (20 years, 25 days ago)

Post deleted by shr00m

Offline_cracker
Stranger
    #2381880 - 02/27/04 01:40 AM (20 years, 25 days ago)

Look,you really gotta be more cocky about this all.

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Loc: Colorado
Re: girl help! *DELETED* [Re: shr00m]
    #3484708 - 12/11/04 11:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

did you get her?

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
Re: girl help! [Re: deltron]
    #3484736 - 12/12/04 12:07 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

grow some balls man. i used to be the same at that age and i fucked up my whole years of growing up. i missed out on so many women and opportunities because i was too shy or didn't know what to say, be spontanious.
ask her what the time is
if she can help you to study
"accidentally" bump into her and say sorry and help her with her shit
make up 101 ways just to get in contact with her even if it is for a minute every time.
tell her closest friends how you feel, because most likely they will tell her asap.
you'll miss out and regret it and wonder of what could've been. the longer you leave it the sooner she will find somebody else.

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Re: girl help! [Re: spudamore]
    #3484808 - 12/12/04 12:31 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If she is smiling ask her "why are you so happy" or vice versa if she looks sad.

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #3484873 - 12/12/04 12:49 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

this thread was started in february......this kid hasnt posted since march.....  i doubt hes gonna be in anytime soon to let us know how it all went :smirk:
best of luck to him anyways :grin:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: girl help! [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3484981 - 12/12/04 01:34 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ask probing questions, get the situation so she's drawn in. Exchange a couple of things between you two, crack a small joke or two to test the waters and dive in after that!

Good thing about her is that you don't really know her, so if she doesn't dig ya then oh well, she can fuck off. lol. Just makes for good practice, and there's no reason to be shy. I'm shy as fuck, but it doesn't show on the surface anymore. A little pot can help the anxiety if you find a good "zone" to be in. Just work from there slowly but surely.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Re: girl help! [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3484994 - 12/12/04 01:42 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
this thread was started in february......this kid hasnt posted since march.....  i doubt hes gonna be in anytime soon to let us know how it all went :smirk:
best of luck to him anyways :grin:

Oh damn, you're right. How the hell did this old post get bumped

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #3485194 - 12/12/04 03:17 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

looks to me like it was your doing....

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds