Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZeroCool
HACK THE PLANET!

Loc: Hacking the Gibson
First DMT trip, fucked by an orange lady?
    #23591273 - 08/29/16 07:09 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I packed a bowl of pressed buds from an old rosin making attempt, layered some dmt in the middle and took 3 huge hits,  my brother offered me a 4th but since it was my first time I didnt feel comfortable doing it. So I closed my eyes as my body started to shake, then everything turned orange. I saw a woman start to fade in. she was made up of orange and yellow lines, and the lines were made up of symbols and lines. i lay on a bed that had 4 bedposts that looked like roman style columns. they were also orange but the details were yellow. and the lady just rode me lol. at first i was like what the fuck is going on, but i decided to just let it happen. she did different positions, but when she changed position, she like instantly changed to it, like shed be facing me one moment, then shed switch and id be staring at her back. kind of like the animations of a neon light, or a 5 fps movie. after a while she started to fade so i opened my eyes and the entire world was a bunch of triangles and hexagons. everything that had a curve was turned into edges. i felt really great and then started to shake a lot, like i was being thrown back into reality. after a few min i was done shaking and could walk again. not sure if it was anything profound, but it sure was a wild trip.

Edited by ZeroCool (08/30/16 05:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemctaveesh
StrangerInAStrangeLand
Male

Re: First DMT trip, fucked by and orange lady? [Re: ZeroCool]
    #23591290 - 08/29/16 07:16 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Wow sounds really similar to a Mushroom trip I had a long time ago where very close to the exact same thing happened except the lady was blue. (Oh, and she was an alien)

Haha that's an awesome first DMT experience man. :thumbup:

Sometimes even with those wild trips like that, the craziness itself can be profound in a way.

--------------------

LogicaL Chaos said:
"humans are like cubes, lots of strains but cubes a cube. Not much difference really."

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA
Re: First DMT trip, fucked by and orange lady? [Re: ZeroCool] * 1
    #23591315 - 08/29/16 07:22 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Oh yeah man, orange lady gets around. Last time I smoked DMT a bunch of gnomes with Terrence McKenna's face made me their gimp. Shit was pretty weird

--------------------

OfflineDr. Gooby
Stranger

Re: First DMT trip, fucked by and orange lady? [Re: Eminence]
    #23591338 - 08/29/16 07:31 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

^lol at the gnomes :crazy2:

Ive had a sexual experience with some sort of entity on deems, except the physical act of sex didn't occur, it was more of me becoming aware of this warm presence entering my body-mind/spirit and then it telepathically comforted and simultaneously filled me and my body with orgasmic energy which burned a "good" hot, (the hotness was most pleasurable through my dick); to which she encouraged my pleasure. Definitely strange, but was amazingly beautiful experience :mushroom2:

--------------------
Everything is Kwa Kwa

OfflineKinshino
Restful Soul
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: 5th Dimension
Re: First DMT trip, fucked by and orange lady? [Re: Dr. Gooby]
    #23591678 - 08/29/16 08:59 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Man, those sexual trips can take you by surprise...

--------------------

Offlinethecactusman
Human
Re: First DMT trip, fucked by and orange lady? [Re: Kinshino]
    #23591973 - 08/29/16 10:46 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

pretty interesting experience, i cant wait to get some more dmt

Offlinemctaveesh
StrangerInAStrangeLand
Male

Re: First DMT trip, fucked by and orange lady? [Re: thecactusman]
    #23592004 - 08/29/16 11:01 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Just blasted off 30 minutes ago.

I don't really get any "entity contact" experiences on any Psychedelic anymore...

I've gotten them on DMT, Mushrooms, and even 2CB

Maybe I need to try 80mg of DMT tomorrow night to try to force the aliens to appear :eek:

--------------------

LogicaL Chaos said:
"humans are like cubes, lots of strains but cubes a cube. Not much difference really."

OfflineKinshino
Restful Soul
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: 5th Dimension
Re: First DMT trip, fucked by and orange lady? [Re: mctaveesh]
    #23592056 - 08/29/16 11:28 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mctaveesh said:
Maybe I need to try 80mg of DMT tomorrow night to try to force the aliens to appear :eek:

Wouldn't try to force them to do anything if I were you.. :P

--------------------

Offlinemctaveesh
StrangerInAStrangeLand
Male

Re: First DMT trip, fucked by and orange lady? [Re: Kinshino]
    #23592112 - 08/30/16 12:01 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

But I miss  them.

Maybe not forcing... More like Diving extra-deep to see if I can find where they've been hiding. :wink:

--------------------

LogicaL Chaos said:

OfflineZeroCool
HACK THE PLANET!

Re: First DMT trip, fucked by and orange lady? [Re: Dr. Gooby]
    #23592487 - 08/30/16 06:12 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mctaveesh said:
Wow sounds really similar to a Mushroom trip I had a long time ago where very close to the exact same thing happened except the lady was blue. (Oh, and she was an alien)

Haha that's an awesome first DMT experience man. :thumbup:

Sometimes even with those wild trips like that, the craziness itself can be profound in a way.

Did she have facial features? this orange lady had a body, but no face except for her nose
Quote:

Eminence said:
Oh yeah man, orange lady gets around. Last time I smoked DMT a bunch of gnomes with Terrence McKenna's face made me their gimp. Shit was pretty weird

I think that takes the cake for weirdness haha Honestly I probably wouldnt mind just because of how WTF that is
Quote:

Dr. Gooby said:
^lol at the gnomes :crazy2:

Ive had a sexual experience with some sort of entity on deems, except the physical act of sex didn't occur, it was more of me becoming aware of this warm presence entering my body-mind/spirit and then it telepathically comforted and simultaneously filled me and my body with orgasmic energy which burned a "good" hot, (the hotness was most pleasurable through my dick); to which she encouraged my pleasure. Definitely strange, but was amazingly beautiful experience :mushroom2:

For me the physical act occurred, but the feeling was different somehow, but still euphoric.

--------------------
:bongload: :cubie:  :volcano:

OfflinePsilopsychic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: First DMT trip, fucked by an orange lady? [Re: ZeroCool]
    #23592630 - 08/30/16 08:00 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Last time I did mushrooms i drank 2 grams of a fairly potent batch of ps. cyanescens, and hallucinated a blond girl with a black headband and no clothes in the room with me. Shit was pretty wild, but i had no complaints. She was very pretty and was my spirit guide throughout the trip. I consider that the last time I got laid xD:mushroom2:

OfflineZeroCool
HACK THE PLANET!

Re: First DMT trip, fucked by an orange lady? [Re: Psilopsychic]
    #23592838 - 08/30/16 09:10 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Psilopsychic said:
Last time I did mushrooms i drank 2 grams of a fairly potent batch of ps. cyanescens, and hallucinated a blond girl with a black headband and no clothes in the room with me. Shit was pretty wild, but i had no complaints. She was very pretty and was my spirit guide throughout the trip. I consider that the last time I got laid xD:mushroom2:

Thats wild man haha I dont think Ive ever really hallucinated on mushrooms. They just make me really introverted and i just constantly think about me or the outside world. I've only experienced stuff like that on lsd and now dmt. Once my atl7 is done Im gonna attempt again, but shiiit only on 2 grams? thats good shit :thumbup:

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA
Re: First DMT trip, fucked by an orange lady? [Re: ZeroCool]
    #23593037 - 08/30/16 10:07 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Hah I was just kidding man. I've definitely had some seriously bizarre trips on DMT but sex is of the the last things going through my mind when I'm that gone.

--------------------

Offlinemctaveesh
StrangerInAStrangeLand
Male

#23593434 - 08/30/16 12:03 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

No, no facial features. Not really.

She looked very similar to the blue alien in my Avatar, with very small, slanty eyes. (That's why i chose it, lol)

--------------------

LogicaL Chaos said:

OfflineEggtimer
HotSauce Lover

#23593585 - 08/30/16 12:51 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I've seen something like this.

--------------------
It's all for the :lol:s

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies