Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNotRiley
Stranger
LSD on Rollercoasters
    #23382365 - 06/25/16 09:56 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

So I was researching the internet to see other's experiences, if many, of using psychedelics at a theme park; on roller coasters specifically. Having done so once before and having an overall great time, I wanted to know how others reacted. What I mostly came across were many people, not having done so themselves, recommending not to do it because of this or that reason.
I'll admit, I had my doubts about how I might feel riding a rollercoaster while on LSD despite the fact I love rollercoasters on a regular day. Especially because I have had my fair share of bad trips in the past; I knew it could either be a spectacular idea or go horribly wrong.

I live about 15 minutes away from a major theme park so my boyfriend and I bought season passes to go whenever we wanted during the season. We brought up the idea of going one day while tripping; have someone else drive so we'll get there and back okay and worst case scenario, if we're not having a good time we can just drive the 15 minute way back and not have lost anything since we already paid for our season passes.
A couple of weeks ago we decided we were going to give it a shot. I had a tab and a half and he had two an hour before our friend was going to pick us up to go to the amusement park.
I was already vibing when we parked our car and ready to get on some rides.
Best suggestion I have to offer; absolutely bring sunglasses. Nothing better than being protected by the tinted lenses so no one can see my dilated pupils and making me feel out of place.
Depending on our friend that drove to navigate us to the areas we wanted to go (even though we know our way around the park on an average day) I followed his steps.
My next best suggestion: Have someone with you that is in their normal state to accompany you. at least I feel more comfortable in public with someone that knows what's going on.

We're standing in the line for our first ride; it's very hot, I'm coming up and I'm getting the drug sweats. Thankfully we had our drinks to stay hydrated. We're finally at the gate and we still have a couple of people in front of us, this is when I start to feel a little nervous. What if I absolutely hate it up there? Once they dispatch there's no going back. Would this cause me to have a bad trip? Could I possibly have a heart attack? I should have looked into this more before deciding to do it.
It's our turn, I take a seat, strap in and suddenly I feel relieved. We're on the second biggest coaster in the park, headed to the top of the first drop.. Though it felt like it was taking forever to reach the peak, I was enjoying the view. We're headed down and what would typically begin as a skipped heart beat followed by a scream of enjoyment was silence. I was surprisingly calm. More calm than I expected to feel. I was just there for the ride and was very disappointed when it came to an end and I had to get off. An all day ticket to stay in my seat would have been perfect.
Long story short, the rides themselves were the least of my worries. Being up there was when I was most comfortable. Away from everyone else, just me, the track, wind and sky.

Just like any other time and taking hallucinogens, only take them in the right state of mind and if you're comfortable. To restate my advice for the best experience: Sunglasses, Sober Friend, Comfortable clothes and no worries :smile:

Happy Vibing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLuzaW
Um, yeah
Male

Loc: Southeast USA
Re: LSD on Rollercoasters [Re: NotRiley]
    #23383022 - 06/26/16 05:22 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Fantastic!  thanks for sharing that

Offlinetheshrumnub
God
Male User Gallery

Loc: florida Flag
Re: LSD on Rollercoasters [Re: LuzaW]
    #23383893 - 06/26/16 11:53 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

perfect example of shit going just right. i've always wanted to go to a theme park while tripping. the closest one is like an hour away, though. never really wanted it badly enough. great story!

:jimmies:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1