Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewingo
Following thegolden path
 User Gallery

Tripping alone? +REPORT
    #2336819 - 02/15/04 09:14 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Hey.. i have some mushrooms and I'm thinking about tripping alone, at home, today. Everytime i've tripped before it has been in the middle of nature and with people. I'm thinking about doing this at home and alone because i want to make a "solo" trip, and travel inside. But there's one thing that stops me, and is that maybe I'd feel too alone, maybe I'd want to share something and then I would realize that I'm all alone, and all that sad crap. Maybe not.
I usually smoke weed alone, i like doing it... i like to travel alone (real travels), and I like just being alone... but i don't know if all this mean something when talking about shrooms.

Any comments, tips, experiences, etc are very welcome.

cheers,
wingo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
Re: Tripping alone? [Re: wingo]
    #2336850 - 02/15/04 09:25 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Heh tripping alone is a quite different experience than with a bunch of friends...Ive learned alot about myself with this kind of journey. The only thing I don't like about it is coming down alone.

You should really have some paper to write the important parts of your trip, or just reflexions or interesting thoughts. Reading what you wrote, the day after, is really interesting, and can give a friend a good laugh or a new perspective on some stuff you wrote about...

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping alone? [Re: Grapefruity]
    #2336930 - 02/15/04 10:01 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

My favorite trip was when I was alone. There are no people to distract you from your mind. During the comedown I had the most intense feeling of joy shooting out of my body. I wanted a friend there to experience the same thing I was but I don't know if I would have gotten there in the first place. Just take what you feel comfortable with and have music ready.

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

Offlinewingo
Following thegolden path
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping alone? [Re: Dankman]
    #2337055 - 02/15/04 11:24 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the tips guys... I just went to a jewelry to use their scale (mine isn't that accurate); I had to tell  them that the mushrooms were analgesic and they are used for making tea, to treat headaches haha...well i have 3.2 grams of very dried mushrooms. By looks, it's the highest amount i've ever taken. I've always eaten less than that (don't know how much because i had not weighted them before). 3.2 grms seem a lot when i see it, I tend to be very respectful with this, and eat small amounts... It looks like I've been eating too little. Well in a few minutes i'm going to eat my shrooms, at home, alone. Got my music, insence,a notebook with a pen and disconnected my phones. It's summer here, and it's a beautiful shiny day. Let's see how it ends :smile:

I'll post a report later,
wingo.

--------------------
I've been here before, I've felt this before, but, whose is this body?

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2337114 - 02/15/04 11:46 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Tripping solo is my preference.  Have fun  :thumbup:

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: Tripping alone? [Re: Viaggio]
    #2337355 - 02/15/04 12:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

It my preference too.
If you have a tape recorder, thats even better than a pen, In my case espescially when I peak, I dont feel like writting... too slow.

Anonymous

Re: Tripping alone? [Re: Gus]
    #2337797 - 02/15/04 02:54 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

yeah dude triping alone is hella cool if you have a bag of cheetos twisters and a value size carton of astroglide. Then u wont have to feel bad that ur a depressed faggot who's tripping alone because he has no friends.

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Tripping alone? [Re: Gus]
    #2337972 - 02/15/04 03:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

haha I'd love to get ahold of some of those tape recordings

--------------------
]

OfflineCubensis_Cube
mush eater
    #2338059 - 02/15/04 04:03 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Wingo ... How did it go?

Offlinewingo
Following thegolden path
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping alone? [Re: Cubensis_Cube]
    #2338707 - 02/15/04 07:44 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

hey.. it was excellent.. i had a great experience but i'm kinda tired now, and i really coudn't put my thoughts together now, so i'll post the report tomorrow. i'm still a little "out there"..

--------------------

Offlinewingo
Following thegolden path
 User Gallery

#2341190 - 02/16/04 01:02 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Ok.. this was the highest amount i've ever taken (at once). I stayed at home because i wanted a controlled environment for this dose, so If i wanted to hit my head against the wall, nobody would care. i didn't leave my house because i didn't feel so; all the experience was indoor, but some moments when I went out to the balcony (I live in a 16th floor). It's a long post, maybe not the best report you'll read around here, but i wanted to share it with whoever who wants to read it. Remember my english is not perfect :smile:

3.40 pm: Had 3.2 dried grams and started selecting the music i was going to hear and prepared a couple of joints.

4.10 pm: first effects appear. Altered perception. I walked around my house and i knew i was changing.. it felt like a transition. I thought it was time to smoke a little weed, i like doing that when i'm starting to come up, besides, i had a little nausea (first time i feel that)- I remembered that there were wireless headphones in my house, and as I thought I had no headphones I was really excited when hooking them up, expecting for them to work fine. After that, I laid on my bed and the effects became stronger, in waves. I did another couple of things, quick, because I knew i didn't have too much time before the mushrooms hit me hard.
I recieved the full effects while listening to Shpongle - are you shpongled? -.
I picked the pen and drawed a face, like an alien face.. i just started drawing, with no intentions, and i made an alien face and i thought that i was drawing my father. crazy moment. Then I wrote:

"the time has come
everything has and end
even infinity"

Don't know why I wrote that...it can mean anything..

I thought: how powerful our imagination is.. it can create, change and destroy things.. and I realized that it's going to be our most powerful tool in the future, and that we only use like 4% of our brain, and that somehow (eating shrooms) we can enhace (potenciate?) it and, for a moment, perceive realities that 'exist' or live together with our idea of reality.

4.30 pm: I'm fully tripping. I had cool closed eye visuals. I closed the courtins, closed my eyes and put on one of those things they give you in airplanes to avoid light. I was travelling inside, seeing patterns of fire, making all kind of forms and figures. Awesome.

4.50 pm: My bookshelf is made of water...wait a second, my room is under water..I laughed and laughed..., i couldn't believe it. I don't know why , but i was kind of sober, but hallucinating. The plants had faces, like funny elf faces..the wall had lots of faces, figures, spirals, patterns, wow, it was amazing. I enjoyed watching at them and laughing. Then i went crazy again

5.00 pm: I changed the music. It was the turn for Entheogenic -spontaneous illumination - Great album, it made me feel *HAPPY*. I preffer this over shpongle. I felt i was being sucked down by my bed... i thought in death, and i believed that in that moment i was in death (something like a 'death dimension'), but in a very possitive way. I thought about death, but not in the suicide way..but in a happy way. I wanted to know more about it, that it would be cool being dead.. just let myself go and travel. everything was so peaceful.
I can't remember when, but in a moment i closed the courtins and started to see shadows and i felt that my grandfather was enetring the room (i had a great relation with him, and i know he's always behind or next to me), but i got really uncomfortable, and i saw his shadow coming to my bed...i said "i love you, but you are not welcome in this experience, sorry"  I just felt it wasn't the time.

I was hearing the music, and I felt that I was inside music, like i was part of it, i wrote:

"music saves you. now i'm in music,
If i wasn't hearing this, I would be in nothing. in void."

I felt that without music everything was chaos, that my mental state had no limits (which i love), but i felt more secure with music... it kinda gave me a feelling of being wrapped in somethig that was taking care of me. I felt safe.

Then I took the headphones off and i wrote:
"In void, i am.
I am void.
I am part of this.
I rule for us,
void rules for mee, for all.
makes sense"

I went uot of my room, to the balcony, and as I was leaving my room, i started to lose the signal of the headphones (wireless).. it was strange..it started with an interference, and then...silence. crazy. At this point i was  totally sicotic. I felt a strong feelling on the back of my neck and shoulders, like a strong tingle that made me put my shoulders up,  near my ears (don't know how to explain that); it felt good. The sun was shining, warm, and there was a lot of wind, it was really nice being there. I thought about my parents, how good they are, it was really moving. Then, again the laugh, the tingle on my shoulders and back of my neck.
I talked with the plants, i appreciated them, I realized that there were other living beings around my house.
back to my room, i started to get the headphones signal back. It was weird, like entering another sub-dimension, my room, my shelter.. as I entered, the music started to fill my head, one ear first, then the other. I couldn't enjoy it more.
During this experience i felt that i was out of my body, but not as strong as another time when i really didn't recognized my body (see my signature). I looked myself on the mirror and I liked it. No ugly faces nor deformed shapes.. i took a shower which was really nice, and then went back to my room. I laid on my bed, naked...didn't feel like dressing. It felt so natural. so Obvious.
I ended hearing Seal -seal II- (1994), a really enlightened musician, and then continued with psytrance, Astrix -eye to eye- .
I never felt alone...actually i felt really connected to everything and everybody. Which is what i called "void".. by void i meant "everything"; for me,  "void" is that vast dimension you enter when you are on mushrooms. I feel it as a void, because i feel it like an endless, large and vast dimension, although it's full of energy, our energy.

At 8.30 pm I talked on the phone with a friend, and it was still diffiuclt for me to make sense..

Everytime I'm on mushrooms i tend to think in food. I'm an addict to it. Most people don't get hungry, but i do. Maytbe because i usually don't eat anything before the shrooms. I ordered a pizza, and went out for donuts too... after all, i have a body.. and it likes junk food.

It was a great and beautiful experience, a clean trip... but next time i'd like to try a little higher dose, around 4 grams, maybe 4.5 .

Thanks to all who shared their experiences and posted their tips and comments. And thanks for reading this long post too

wingo.

--------------------

OfflineSorceroom
Mycophile
Loc: Nottingham, England
    #2342275 - 02/16/04 04:35 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like you had an amazing time! :smile: I tripped on my own for the first time last weekend and experienced some similar things to you. I remember thinking about collective consiousness and cosmic consiousness and enlightenment etc. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :laugh:

--------------------
You are entering the realm of imagination and dreams, which is not subject to time and space...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order