Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Trip Report: DiPT
    #2332864 - 02/13/04 10:45 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Ingested 100 mg orally with a beer.  Went to a cafe at night to play cards with a friend.  This was very disorienting and surreal, I noticed strange things for instance that my friend color matched every single item of her clothing with another piece.  What an odd thing to do...Not only that but she matched the textures of her beanie with her shirt and she matched the texture of her bag with her scarf.  Do all women do this and I normally just don't notice? Who knows?  :shiftyeyes: 
Modest Mouse was playing very very extremely loudly in the background. For the most part I couldn't distinguish any of their songs apart except by the pace of the song.  That is unless I closed my eyes and focused on the sound very intently and didn't attempt to control the feeling I was experiencing, I could semi-normalize the music for brief stints, essentially breaking out of the hallucination.  When I did attempt this, it caused a very negative feeling accompanied by nausea.  When I returned home I turned everything off and plugged up my ears.  There was pretty loud ringing going on in my ears though, unfortunately.  Powerfully overwhelming CEVs overtook me as I settled into a quiet meditative state. After a while of this I realized that my hearing and vision were interchangeable as far as the effects of the dipt were concerned.  It was as if they were one continuous perception and if I focused in certain way I could mediate the hallucinations between the two.  Overall, I don't really know what to make of DiPT, it produced a sense of detachment from reality that was very pronounced at times.  It was also similar in feeling to DPT.  It was a not entirely enjoyable experience, at times not being filter out my hearing was maddening, but it was interesting.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Trip Report: DiPT [Re: bert]
    #2333012 - 02/13/04 11:18 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

dipt is only cool when you freebase it. taking it orally is just lame imo. and modest mouse is the shit , you probably didnt like listening to them because dipt fucks with your hearing a hell of alot

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: Trip Report: DiPT [Re: Infrared]
    #2333027 - 02/13/04 11:23 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Surprisingly, I could still appreciate the emotional effects of the music. I had to stop myself from crying multiple times during my game of rummy with my crazy friend. Which was kind of embarrassing...You are the freebase master. I will give it a shot, have you tried it? How do the effects compare with oral?

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: DiPT [Re: bert]
    #2333060 - 02/13/04 11:33 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

its quicker onset/duration + increased visuals. taking it orally lasted way to long imo, and it like fucked with my hearing for at least 24hrs. i prefer freebasing most tryptamines, just cause i like a shorter really visual trip. and freebase dpt/dipt are both close to dmt in my eyes. the freebase dipt was nearly the same as freebase dpt, except maybe it felt kind of a little more light hearted (if that makes any sense). overall still very weird, just in a slightly skewed way

--------------------

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
Re: Trip Report: DiPT [Re: Infrared]
    #2333080 - 02/13/04 11:39 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

This might sound newbish, but i'm still not familiar with any other tryptamine except dmt. What is dipt?

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: DiPT [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2333103 - 02/13/04 11:45 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

di-isopropyl-tryptamine

--------------------

OfflinePala
Dharma Bum

Loc: Within You Without You
Re: Trip Report: DiPT [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2333809 - 02/14/04 09:17 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Also psilocybin and psilocyn (sp?) (mushrooms) are tryptamines.

DeepBlue42 - SWIM is almost finished with a first DMT extraction from MHRB. All seems to be going well. SWIM's just waiting for the emulsion to resolve itself for the final nonpolar extraction with naphtha. Hope it all finishes well.

--------------------
huh????

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies