Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMordecount
Stranger
Male

Loc: Flag
8 P. Subaeruginosa - Unexpected glowing experience * 1
    #23272775 - 05/26/16 06:38 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

This is the first trip report I've written and this experience was around four years ago. The following is my most recent experience with mushrooms and probably the most stand out of all my other psychedelic experiences prior and since. Sorry this is quite long and it's been ages since this experience, so it may seem rambly and messy in parts. But I've always wanted to write this one down. The following is my poor attempt at describing this amazing experience.

At the time I was living in a student hostel, next door to my cousin, C and her partner D. I can vividly recall having my morning cigarette and coffee on the deck of the hostel, looking out over the courtyard, grass glistening with frost in the morning sun. My favourite time of year, Autumn. I remember thinking to myself "A mushroom trip would go down alright". It was strange because I didn't conciously think this, it just kind of occurred to me. Almost like they were calling me - lol.

I remember thinking about tripping and how the idea of how the trip will be vs. the reality of the trip always varied so greatly. I finished my coffee and smoke and went about my day. Fast forward through an uneventful day to 9pm and I hadn't thought about tripping since that morning. I shrugged it off as "oh well, another time" and got ready for bed. I literally got into bed and there was a knock at the door, it was my cousin, C. She said that her partner D mentioned that I knew a few good spots for shrooms (subs). I quickly got up and we set off. Just down the road I had a spot that never failed me, we found a nice patch, took only what we needed and headed home.

I made C a tea and me and D had them fresh. It's worth a mention that the timeline is going to be fairly inaccurate but it'll give a rough idea nonetheless.

10pm: Ate 8 decent sized subs. we were playing God of war 2 at the time (I think)
- I've had trips with double  the amount I had on this night and in dosing 8 was expecting a fairly mild experience.

10:20: started to realise I was walking into walls/getting clumsy with the video game, definitely feeling the first effects.

10:35 Am now laughing hysterically at my lack of ability to play the game and hand the control over to D. I start noticing shifts in perception, things in my peripheral vision are now grabbing my attention moreso than normal. C is also laughing to the point of tears (forgot to mention it was her first time)

10:50 The effects are still coming on (and stronger than I expected, it was a nice surprise) I begin feeling a little bit confused at this point. C and D begin arguing and it makes me feel a little uncomfortable but my headspace is positve nonetheless. D takes a shower so I suggest that C and I go for a short walk. We head off and get as far as the carpark before we realise it's FREEZING, so we head back to the hostel. Walking feels similar to being drunk, my body felt fairly heavy (as it usually does with subs) but it somehow feels as though im walking on air, C feels this too and is in awe of the feelings she was getting.

11:00 we get back to the room and D is out of the shower. They start cuddling on the couch. I tell them that I'm going to go to my room and gave them some alone time. I've never tripped alone, but was intrigued to. As I entered the room I switch the light on and notice everything's breathing, and there's light patterns over everything and colours are much more vibrant. Eyes are wide, massive smile I couldn't get rid of it if I tried. Put my lava lamp on, put on some music (a mix of Northlane and Architects) and sank into my bed. Wrapped in my mink blanket, the room vibrant red thanks to my lava lamp - which was in perfect sync with the music, or so it seemed. Appreciation for music was extremely high, I was in complete blissful euphoria. This state felt like it went on for eternity. Mushroom time was in full effect.

11:30 I think how cool a shower would be right now. The hot water felt so relaxing and the water hitting my head sounded like ancient tribal people chanting, it was so vivid. I found this shower very cleansing as I thought through a few issues I had at the time and managed to sort them out with such mental clarity. It didn't threaten my positive mindset whatsoever. I got out of the shower feeling like those negative things had washed down the drain with the water, it was liberating. The steam in the bathroom looked like ancient text floating around the room. It was one of the best visuals Ive had. It was so vivid and real.

11:50 I return to my bed. The ceiling and walls are warping in harmony with the shadows the lava lamp was creating, again in sync with the music. I felt a ball of energy in my chest that gave me this warm, fuzzy feeling and gave me the feeling of flying through the air. Again time felt as though it was at a stand still, which was amazing because it was definitely one of those "I want this to last forever" moments. I was astounded every time I looked at my digital clock to see only a minute or two had gone by, when it felt like hours! That's when the thought occurred to me: Why is time going so slow but music (as far as the length of the song) seems relatively the same? And that's when I realised I could think of multiple different things all at once, with complete clarity. I'd think of multiple different things in my life like my study, my family and friends, even different realities and scenarios, all in such vivid detail, all in the space of one line in a song! It was amazing. This went on for a long time (mutiple eternities) no idea how long in real time but you get the picture.

2am onward-ish? I continued thinking of different areas of my life I would improve, I would think of the music I wanted to make and everything else in life. I admired the CEVS and random flashes of imagery, completely satisfied until I fell asleep.

Woke up the next day feeling AMAZING (as I usually do after a trip, but this was different, more cleansed and fresh).

Also the whole time throughout the trip I was thinking of that morning and how the trip was how I invisioned it to be, and how it seemed "meant to be" - cliche af haha but yeah.

Looking back, Im quite stoked with how I implemented the changes I wanted to make and am now in a very good place (not that I wasn't back then). I feel as though psychedelics and especially this experience have really contributed to my own personal growth and ultimately where I am now.

It's been a while since I tripped and im so keen to give it another go when the right time arises. I find it always happens seamlessly when it's time. This was by no means my most intense trip, but probably one of the most rewarding and standout experiences I've had. This report doesn't give it justice, but words can only say so much about the psychedelic experience.

TL;DR: took some subs, had a greater experience than expected. Loved it.

Thanks for reading :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNobodyYouKnow
Someone else
 User Gallery

Loc: To your south Flag
Re: 8 P. Subaeruginosa - Unexpected glowing experience [Re: Mordecount]
    #23272834 - 05/26/16 07:07 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Great report mate! How good is a shower? I know exactly what you mean with the visuals and the steam. I love to stare at the tiles too. I get the whole 'they are calling' thing you mentioned too. Did you feel like a hippy? :lol: Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

OfflineMordecount
Stranger
Male

Re: 8 P. Subaeruginosa - Unexpected glowing experience [Re: NobodyYouKnow]
    #23272845 - 05/26/16 07:13 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks :smile: yes a shower is amazing. Would like to try a bath next time though. And I definitely felt like a hippy! Always have on mushrooms (aside from a couple of difficult trips) LSD Has always made me feel like an alien more than a hippy haha.

OfflineNobodyYouKnow
Someone else
 User Gallery

#23272863 - 05/26/16 07:20 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Hey I hadn't thought of it like that but you could be right, mushroom trips seem more 'human' to me too. You managed to remember it pretty well, were you writing stuff down or just remembered it after? I have to write shit down or I would never be able to put it back together.

OfflineMordecount
Stranger
Male

Re: 8 P. Subaeruginosa - Unexpected glowing experience [Re: NobodyYouKnow]
    #23272872 - 05/26/16 07:25 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Definitely, I find shrooms down to earth and LSD blasted into the cosmos (love both equally, though)

I wish I had written bits and pieces down. I feel I've missed a bit. This was all off the top of my head, I think about this experience pretty much everyday still. One of the best nights of my life :smile: from now on I will definitely take notes when I can/If I remember to make my trip reports better In the future.

OfflineNobodyYouKnow
Someone else
 User Gallery

#23272891 - 05/26/16 07:29 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I think if you can remember like you did you may not need to, just made sense when I read it is all. I find myself remembering other stuff after the trip sometimes (like a week or 2) even after I thought I was diligent with the pen and paper. Sometimes I just couldn't operate a pen. :lol: I hope I can manage to draw something next time...

Also you mentioned the 'feeling drunk', I also get this especially after I've been sitting or laying down for a bit. Like the drunk wobbles but not so wobbly? I can't describe it but relate to that bit.

OfflineMordecount
Stranger
Male

Re: 8 P. Subaeruginosa - Unexpected glowing experience [Re: NobodyYouKnow] * 1
    #23272938 - 05/26/16 07:48 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Haha yeah sometimes a pen isn't an option :p I will take notes in future despite (usually) having good vivid memories of experiences. I always end up missing some things. Plus it would be amusing to read it later and it'd help me delve back into that mindset I reckon. Definitely would like to give drawing a go as well!

Yeah very much like that, accompanied with a heavy clumsiness. Almost like you're numb to the sensation of walking/movement despite an increase of tactile sensation, if that makes sense. On my first trip with shrooms (always been subs) I had such a heavy body load, I felt like I was in a tumble dryer spinning around and around with a heavy "pit of gravity" at my centre. It took me by surprise and was very intense (turned out amazing in the end) but was pretty uncomfortable to begin with.

Offlinegurpnswerve
Stranger
    #23276902 - 05/27/16 09:48 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

So sick how psychedelics seem to appear just after you have thought to yourself you would enjoy a trip.  I've never known a steady lsd, dmt or shroom dealer, but probably had 20+ trips just being in the right place at the right time.  Super cool that you know a place, "just down the road" and you still have control to only trip when it "feels" right.

Awesome trip report on your thoughts and how you felt you could play out different scenarios about the past.  I think you can gain wisdom and insight from such occasions.  It's almost like such trips can't be found, they find you.

I've never found subs but hope to soon!  Had one fun trip on them though, you don't hunt in sw w.a. do you?  Just wondering, not much forums from that area in the past few years.

OfflineMordecount
Stranger
Male

Re: 8 P. Subaeruginosa - Unexpected glowing experience [Re: gurpnswerve]
    #23278093 - 05/27/16 04:52 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks! That's awesome! It's always kinda been that way for me as well. They call you when you're ready haha. It was definitely the most rewarding trip Ive had. And nah mate this was when I was living in NZ, subs grow everywhere where I'm from, and have a bad rep (probably because the adults in the generation before us didn't know how to dose etc.) im in SEQLD now, so not so much luck with subs over here :frown: what do you get over WA?

Offlinegurpnswerve
Stranger
    #23279124 - 05/27/16 10:15 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I'm pretty sure there are P. Subaeruginosa in an area inland from where I live but I haven't had a good look yet.

When I was living in northern NSW we used to find psilocybe cubensis in the summer time in the paddocks.  If you get "the calling" you might not have to go very far :smile:

OfflineMordecount
Stranger
Male

Re: 8 P. Subaeruginosa - Unexpected glowing experience [Re: gurpnswerve]
    #23283529 - 05/29/16 02:28 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Oh nice, I guess it wouldn't be too big a drive from here to find em either. Keen on cubes, but it's a bit late for those and I don't like the idea of entering someone else's property to get them. Interested in trying them, though. Heard they're more gentle than subs.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies