Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Lsd Twitch
    #23038057 - 03/23/16 03:32 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

Ever since I began using LSD(haven't tripped too many times) I began to notice the days when I'm sober my eyes and head will randomly twitch, for example once in a while if I'm concentrating on something with my eyes they will do a quick twitch look to the left and back at what I was looking at, involuntary. Same thing with my head, here and there randomly I will get a little twitch I can feel inside my neck, I've heard of other people getting a head twitch from LSD and I know it's pretty common head twitch response while testing mice with LSD
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head-twitch_response

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (03/23/16 03:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSLCxPunk
Stranger
Re: Lsd Twitch [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #23038439 - 03/23/16 05:45 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

That happens to me too but I am not sure if it is due to side effects of LSD or any drug for that matter.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Lsd Twitch [Re: SLCxPunk]
    #23038454 - 03/23/16 05:49 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

I'm gonna say it's probably caused by LSD since I didn't start noticing it until after I took some and found out it actually causes head twitches in mice I don't see how it could be anything else :lol:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

InvisibleSLCxPunk
Stranger
    #23038459 - 03/23/16 05:50 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

It is possible. Me personally, I just don't like to draw conclusions like that. Not that I need to know but that'd be cool if there were some studies done on this phenomenon with human test subjects.

Offlinerajabrokes
Stranger

#23038501 - 03/23/16 06:00 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

various drugs make your eyes twitch.  Lsd can probably do that at high doses as can shrooms.  It goes away unless you are using ssris and that sort of shit.  Even st johns wort makes people's eyes twitch.

That would probably be a side effect of an lsd type drug, neurologically speaking.  It goes away, but there is much scientific foundation to this claim.  Even though people don't tend to notice it and neither does the person experiencing it usually or *often.

Lots of sensory fuckery you need to become comfortable with in this insane hypochondriac culture.  The same culture that provides far less useful yet harmful drugs and know damn well that they can make you twitch in this way of that.

It's not common of lsd, but when a thing so innocuous as st johns wart can do that to some people including myself, there is something to be said about it.  Again, it goes away even after the most massive doses of good acid.

St john wort makes people's eyes twitch.  That's because it actually works in the way it is supposed to and possibly not for all people who may lean toward harder mood altering drugs as a daily regimen.

St johns wort can save lives.  It will make some people far  better and more content.  A subtle reuptake inhibiter of numerous kinds.  Best taken every other day at the most probably.  It works that well.  It can make your eyelids tweak like a motherfucker.

--------------------
Really though we are not living in a scientific or technological age.  Today human life is dominated by a hateful and greedy form of stasis which stands in the way of a coming technological age.  One where there is hope for the future for example, instead of fear.

Edited by rajabrokes (03/23/16 06:08 PM)

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#23038508 - 03/23/16 06:01 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

Skip to 3:00
this guy has the same issue

I've taken mushrooms maybe 20-30 times never experienced any twitch or anything, every time has felt completely natural and normal.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Offlinerajabrokes
Stranger

Re: Lsd Twitch [Re: rajabrokes]
    #23038549 - 03/23/16 06:09 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

rajabrokes said:
various drugs make your eyes twitch.  Lsd can probably do that at high doses as can shrooms.  It goes away unless you are using ssris and that sort of shit.  Even st johns wort makes people's eyes twitch.

That would probably be a side effect of an lsd type drug, neurologically speaking.  It goes away, but there is much scientific foundation to this claim.  Even though people don't tend to notice it and neither does the person experiencing it usually or *often.

Lots of sensory fuckery you need to become comfortable with in this insane hypochondriac culture.  The same culture that provides far less useful yet harmful drugs and know damn well that they can make you twitch in this way of that.

It's not common of lsd, but when a thing so innocuous as st johns wart can do that to some people including myself, there is something to be said about it.  Again, it goes away even after the most massive doses of good acid.

St john wort makes people's eyes twitch.  That's because it actually works in the way it is supposed to and possibly not for all people who may lean toward harder mood altering drugs as a daily regimen.

St johns wort can save lives.  It will make some people far  better and more content.  A subtle reuptake inhibiter of numerous kinds.  Best taken every other day at the most probably.  It works that well.  It can make your eyelids tweak like a motherfucker.

It is not a mystery.

--------------------
Really though we are not living in a scientific or technological age.  Today human life is dominated by a hateful and greedy form of stasis which stands in the way of a coming technological age.  One where there is hope for the future for example, instead of fear.

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

#23038607 - 03/23/16 06:31 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

I've taken mushrooms maybe 20-30 times never experienced any twitch or anything, every time has felt completely natural and normal.

The guy is joking in that video, and said it's a joke in the comments

I used to do acid a lot and get all twitchy IDK. i stopped being twitchy when i stopped tripping so much. these days when i trip i barely get twitchy, prolly means it's more psychosomatic than anything

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Offlinerajabrokes
Stranger

#23038610 - 03/23/16 06:31 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

I have seen this video in it's entirety.  It is one of the few available youtubes about lsd that seems honest and accurate.

He took a lot of doses, is not a particularly smart guy and has no reason to expound beyond erroneous details, but he is cool as hell.  I bet he twitched a whole lot.

LSD does not make you twitch, and if it does it is something that could definitely happen to you if you take some huge dose of whatever.

LSd is not a twitching chemical.  Eyelids twitching unknown to anyone but yourself.  Possibly.  Subtle drugs can do this.  Ssris for example.  LSD and mush word under the same blanket.  It is a short term thing but you might find it to be an issue after only a few weeks of ssri nonsense.

Lsd could likely have similar effects to ssri meds.  Not so similar though.

--------------------

Offlinerajabrokes
Stranger

#23038640 - 03/23/16 06:40 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

lsd is somewhat stimulating.

I have had number of yawns that could have dislocated an already dislocated shoulder.

LSd doesn't make you twitch.  The after effect maybe.  Other than that you are just under the influence of lsd.

Lsd is mostly harmless compared to any given med out there.

It is candy that could land you in the hospital after an overdose, but it will never actually hurt anyone, mostly.

LSd is an amazing psychedelic that should never be feared.  I want everyone to take some.

--------------------

InvisibleSLCxPunk
Stranger
    #23038681 - 03/23/16 06:49 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

I'm always stimulated on psychedelics-mushrooms or LSD (always reagent tested). I don't partake in any other psychedelics so I can't say how I'd react on others. It's like adrenaline is pumping through me. I'm just as, or more, stimulated on LSD (especially) or mushrooms as I would be on 30-40 milligrams on adderall (my recreational adderall doses). These are the only real life experiences/feelings that I can think of off the top of my head right now but it feels like a mixture of an orgasm and a rollercoaster ride. Crazy good feeling, except the comedown. Afterwards my body feels like an overused piece of machinery about to go ka-boom (not a headache).

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#23038741 - 03/23/16 07:03 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

Lsd is pretty stimulating for me for me 150ug has me feeling residuals unable to sleep for 17 hours after dropping. I'm back to baseline in 4-5 hours on mushrooms and the twitch isn't in my eyelids it's in my eyes quickly look to the left and back uncontrollably not too often at all but I do notice it here and there.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

InvisibleBlazer420
ŦøжїϿ ÐȐȜȧƜƐȓ

#23038871 - 03/23/16 07:37 PM (8 years, 25 days ago)

I get a body jolt when I relax so deeply that I just randomly jolt back to normal... Mostly happens when I am peeing LOL!

--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
- We are all computer data in a materialistic world -
| Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything |

Edited by Blazer420 (03/23/16 07:38 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies