Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro
    #23032420 - 03/22/16 02:59 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro
It is believed shots were fired before the explosions

Belgium is this morning believed to be under attack after multiple blasts at Brussels Airport and on the city’s metro system.

At least 11 people are believed to have been killed and dozens more injured following the explosions. Some reports have said the airport explosion was a suicide bomber.

It is believed the American Airlines departure desk was targeted at the airport while a station in the Maalbeek area close to EU parliament buildings appears to have been targeted as well.

Brussels Airport blasts: Explosions heard at three Metro stations

There are also reports of shots being fired near the places where the blasts went off and Arabic was shouted beforehand.

The country has now been put on terror level 4 – the highest possible level – and transport systems are being closed down.

Some reports suggest that firefighters have discovered up to three more explosive devices at the airport, also known as Zaventem Airport.

Flights and train services to and from the airport have been suspended.

Sky News Middle East correspondent Alex Rossi, who was at the airport en route for Tel Aviv, told the channel: ‘I could feel the buildings move.’

Mr Rossi told Sky News people were ‘dazed and shocked’.

‘The word is definitely two explosions.

‘The thinking here by everybody is that it is some kind of terrorist attack although that hasn’t been verified by anyone here at the airport.

‘No word too of casualties. Don’t know how the explosion took place, the method if you like. But it certainly seems Brussels airport has been targeted in a terrorist attack.

‘We are all being moved out of the airport now towards the emergency exit. There is a great deal of confusion here. Certainly there are a number of very upset, as you might imagine, very frightened people.’

He added: ‘There are fears that there might be other attackers.’

The incident came as the Belgian capital was on a state of high alert following the arrest of Paris terror attack suspect Salah Abdeslam in the city last week.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/22/two-loud-explosions-heard-at-brussels-airport-5766899/#ixzz43cWpgF28

The apparent attacks occurred just days after the alleged mastermind of last year’s massive terror attacks in Paris was arrested in Brussels. Police had said that another suspect may still be at large.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Adden]
    #23032422 - 03/22/16 03:01 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Well damn.

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #23032431 - 03/22/16 03:07 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

The Belgian Government has confirmed casualties, but would not say how many, as travellers are evacuated from the scene. All three explosions occurred during morning peak hour in the Belgian capital.

A spokesman from the airport confirmed there were two blasts in the departure hall with some reports claiming one explosion went off at an American Airlines desk.

Photos emerging on social media show shattered windows and smoke as travellers flee the airport.

The Belgian Transport Authority have closed all metro stations after the third explosion at Maalbeek metro station, which is close to European Union buildings.

The capital of Belgium has been on high alert since alleged terrorist Salah Abdeslam — who has been charged over the Paris attacks —was arrested on Friday.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Adden]
    #23032436 - 03/22/16 03:10 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Bombs going off.

Fair warning if you're high or tripping whatever.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
    #23032439 - 03/22/16 03:14 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

This is nuts, thanks for the updates. Checking official news now.

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 1
    #23032446 - 03/22/16 03:19 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

is it due to Mu.....Mu.....Mu.....Mus......Musl.....

I can't say it.  i just can't. :smug:

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

OfflineMr. Wednesday
ODIN THE ALLFATHER
 User Gallery

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 1
    #23032450 - 03/22/16 03:21 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

How dare ye come bearing bad news

SHOOT THIS MAN I SAY

Offlinecircastes
Big Questions Small Head
Male User Gallery

Loc: straya Flag
Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Mr. Wednesday]
    #23032523 - 03/22/16 04:32 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Islam is radical man.

--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#23032534 - 03/22/16 04:38 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

I have to confirm this from the local news - a bomb went off at Zavetem Airport, Brussels and in the Brussels subway station at Maalbeek - another explosion, ten dead.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: circastes]
    #23032535 - 03/22/16 04:39 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

circastes said:
Islam is radical man.

SHHHHHHHHH....don't use the I word....somebody might get butthurt.

--------------------
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Offlinemy3rdeye
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: circastes] * 2
    #23032540 - 03/22/16 04:43 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

It's a golden age for Muslim hating. When white people start shooting up their workplace or local movie theaters they never get the same hate. There hasn't been one those white people shootings in a couple of days at least. Or the media just stopped reporting them because they happen so often.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: starfire_xes]
    #23032541 - 03/22/16 04:43 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Lots of Pics....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3503928/Two-explosions-heard-Brussels-Airport.html

Well appeasers....what say you about the peaceful religion of ......I....IS....ISL....I can't say it.  I just can't.

--------------------

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: starfire_xes] * 7
    #23032543 - 03/22/16 04:43 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Can you be an adult for once?

OfflineTurtletotem
Dutch Delight
 User Gallery

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: starfire_xes] * 3
    #23032544 - 03/22/16 04:44 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:
Quote:

circastes said:
Islam is radical man.

SHHHHHHHHH....don't use the I word....somebody might get butthurt.

No it's pretty clear that Muslims are behind it, this is Islamic Terrorists MO, and people heard arabic shouting before the bombs went off.

What on earth made you think people would be butthurt?

Is it because you tend to say pretty hateful stuff about Muslims whenever you get the chance and people got butthurt about that, but instead of checking with yourself if you weren't being a massive dick you constructed a little narative in your head that people want to coddle Muslims and protect them from bad words no matter what?

COOOOULD THAT BE THE CASE, M8?!!

--------------------

Edited by Turtletotem (03/22/16 04:46 AM)

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

#23032545 - 03/22/16 04:44 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

No.  I want to hear the appeasers drive the ambulance for the terrorists.

--------------------

OfflineTurtletotem
Dutch Delight
 User Gallery

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: starfire_xes]
    #23032551 - 03/22/16 04:48 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

According to a Kurdish news network, Ruddaw, the caliphate has claimed the attacks.

--------------------

OfflineFractallife
EBOL

Loc: Florida
Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Turtletotem]
    #23032556 - 03/22/16 04:50 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

There is no way this was a terrorist attack, the steel beams couldn't melt from those type of temperatures

--------------------
"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold." - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

InvisibleSirDabsAlot
Stranger
    #23032559 - 03/22/16 04:51 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Horrible news...this needs to stop.

Also, just because they shouted in Arabic doesn't neccessarily mean Muslims were behind it.

A white guy can very easily wear a mask and yell out some Arabic shit.
CALL ME CRAZY. That's impossible, right??

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: Fractallife]
    #23032562 - 03/22/16 04:53 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Fractallife said:
There is no way this was a terrorist attack, the steel beams couldn't melt from those type of temperatures

Ding Ding we have a winner!  Drive that ambulance for Islam.

--------------------

OfflineTurtletotem
Dutch Delight
 User Gallery

Re: Brussels under attack: Many dead after explosions at airport and on Metro [Re: SirDabsAlot]
    #23032563 - 03/22/16 04:53 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

SirDabsAlot said:
Horrible news...this needs to stop.

Also, just because they shouted in Arabic doesn't neccessarily mean Muslims were behind it.

A white guy can very easily wear a mask and yell out some Arabic shit.
CALL ME CRAZY. That's impossible, right??

That could be possible. People are nuts.
But I tend to take things at face value unless there's reason not to.

Plus, as I mentioned above, the caliphate (ISIS/ISIL/DAESH/WHATEVER) claimed the attacks.

I hope this doesn't lead to more bombings in Syria :sad:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale