Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Amazing Experience -- Trip Report, 4.5 grams
    #2273182 - 01/25/04 10:53 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Well, on my 21st birthday, I decided to take some shrooms. 
:cool:
My trip report: I'll only give the highlights. I'm also going to type what I wrote in my journal while tripping. It helps me to write, especially if the comeup is hard, like it was on Friday.

I planned to take 4.5 dry grams with my husband, Kevin. He was going to take 4 dry grams. It is the largest dose I personally have ever taken. I was a bit nervous about it, but I definately wanted to do it. It was my birthday, after all. 

Anyway, after I ingested the mushies, I started feeling the first effects, so I slowly (because the pen felt weird) began describing how I was feeling in my journal. This is what I wrote:

A sensation in my limbs
An awareness in my brain
...a buzzing
...some pressure
A ringing
A throbbing
A flowering of..
everything.....

Thats when things started to get intense. I started drawing arrows pointing up with the words 'up' all around them. I also drew an arrow with the words 'savior' and 'love' around it.

The comeup was really hard. I began feeling very scared. I wrote the following during this time:

A small place inside
Don't look back
...Don't worry okay?
Go...
Beyond

Juno Reactor started playing and all of a sudden I began thinking of God. Then of Adam and Eve, and while everything was swirling around me in vibrant, intense colors I began to think that in this frame of mind, the story of Adam and Eve seemed so possible...so beautiful. The thoughts were racing...it was incredible.

I could barely type at this point, but I managed to move the pen at certain times during the explosion of thinking and I wrote:

GOD
Adam-Eve
S
O
U
L everything is
So much more
of the world

Alice in Wonderland
Passion of a flower
Purple-Honey
Lorebook rainbow
Eat love
Soft Glow

At a certain point, I started to feel scared again. I had so many doubts, so many unsettling thoughts. So I took a few deep breaths, laid down on my back and stared at my warping ceiling. It was pulsing and collapsing and then spreading out again in so many amazing colors and patterns. In the darkness, I began offering myself to the ceiling, I began pleading with the mushroom, God, anyone to help me get out of this hell. My face was wet with tears. I wanted to be reborn...I wanted to be guided. I didn't want to resist the power of the mushroom. Somehow I knew that if I resisted it would only be worse, so I gave myself entirely. I committed my mind and being to the overwelming experience of this trip.

Afterward, I felt wonderful and renewed, as though I had been ground up and spit back out as a new person. From then on out, the trip was AWESOME. My anxiety disappeared and my thoughts were tranquil and harmonious. Everything was glowing and melting and shifting. The music made my mind feel like it was basking in the heat of some glorious orgasm.

I started thinking about life...my thoughts had a calmness to them. I began just marveling at the complexity of it all...our lives, and our eventual death. The sensations I was recieving from these thoughts were staggering. I was simply overwelmed...

At one point, I was listening to Blackmore's Night, and staring up at the ceiling and I cried out in utter amazement as the world transformed around me. My ceiling was melting and shifting again...women stared back at me, ivory complexions and luminous golden hair tinted with rainbows. They multiplied until what seemed thousands of women were dancing and kissing in fluid movement. I began to see young children cradled in their arms, and the women and children were kissing with no inhibitions. It was so beautiful and touching. They shifted and shifted, melted and then rose again anew. Along with the women and children, long stemmed mushrooms sprouted up in stunning motion and flowers wavered and blossomed in the glow of that fabulous rainbow of color. It was just unbelievable. I think I cried then too because I've never seen anything so beautiful.

This is what I wrote around that time:

Sky maidens
Golden children
Rebirth
Smirking mushroom
A faceted window to the soul!

I began feeling like I was living a dream, and I wrote that down too. Everything was so wonderful...it was truly an amazing experience. Later, when I was coming down, I went outside and everything was strangely beautiful. I found my stairway to be a work of art, and the naked trees in the yard next to us were stunning.

All and all, this experience has taught me so much. I loved it. I had a great birthday. :smile: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
Re: Amazing Experience -- Trip Report, 4.5 grams [Re: MOTH]
    #2273328 - 01/25/04 11:45 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I noticed you mention your husband in all your posts... good report tho! oh and happy belated-birthday!

OfflineFungilicious
Fungilicious
Loc: Canada
    #2274273 - 01/26/04 09:47 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Wow!! Awesome trip report, sounds like you had a fantastic time :smile:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2274418 - 01/26/04 10:38 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

great report, and happy 21st :smile: (You're married at 21?)

its funny you said you started thinking about God listening to Juno Reactor. Is "God is God" one of your favorite tracks of theirs?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblexero
King of the Jews

#2275045 - 01/26/04 03:12 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Nice report.

X

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Amazing Experience -- Trip Report, 4.5 grams [Re: Strumpling]
    #2275748 - 01/26/04 08:06 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
great report, and happy 21st :smile: (You're married at 21?)

its funny you said you started thinking about God listening to Juno Reactor. Is "God is God" one of your favorite tracks of theirs?

Thanks, its interesting to be 21.  :grin:  My husband and I met when we were both in jr. high and have been inseperable ever since.  (we got married in October) And since he's a big part of my life I do tend to mention him alot here..  :blush: :heart:

I usually love Juno Reactor, but when tripping it was like I was listening to metal grate on metal.  The song "God is God" didn't come on because I changed the CD before then, but I think my subconscious remembered it, because it was a very "God-Thoughtful" evening.  :smile:

Thanks for reading everyone...  :mushroom2:

truly yours,

ShadeGirl

OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

#2275795 - 01/26/04 08:24 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

wow interesting trip report, i dont know how you wrote when i did it i couldnt do anything but exist and trip. but anyway happy 21st birthday

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA
    #2276939 - 01/27/04 07:49 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I loved the way you described your visuals. :smile:  :thumbup: Nice Report

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2277625 - 01/27/04 01:00 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

yes Juno Reactor is very "sound-trackish" music, and they pull off some pretty dark vibes sometimes heheh

I would recommend the album "Makyo - Yakshini" if Juno was a bit "abrassive" - its got a lot of the same tribal feelings but it much more gentle and actually sometimes way more psychedelic and calculated

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Amazing Experience -- Trip Report, 4.5 grams [Re: Strumpling]
    #2279177 - 01/27/04 09:41 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
yes Juno Reactor is very "sound-trackish" music, and they pull off some pretty dark vibes sometimes heheh

I would recommend the album "Makyo - Yakshini" if Juno was a bit "abrassive" - its got a lot of the same tribal feelings but it much more gentle and actually sometimes way more psychedelic and calculated

Thanks, I'll definately check it out.    :mushroom2: :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies