Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

patterson rd in Houston
    #22693718 - 12/24/15 05:56 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I went to the cemetery off patterson rd in Houston and i can tell you it is very active. The place is rumored to have been the site of a civil war battle. I snapped two photos of an area where i was seeing what looked like soldiers. There are many apparitions in the photo . Many faces, lots of fog. There was a giant snake hanging from a tree and apparently what looked like a marine in the tree. While walking thru the woods i was running echovox. I thought i saw several times men in yowies or camouflage, and im 100% certain one guy way laying on a log and got startled by my echovox. He was soo well blended in i could barley see him. It was getting dark and i had no idea if it was a ghost or real person. Im actually leaning towards there having been marines in the woods playing war games.

I kept telling my friend i was seeing things move, and i was thinking at the time they were ghost.

at approximately 2.12 in the video, you hear a walkie talkie come thru the
echovox saying 'get back where you belong, your risking your life, get out', further supporting the theory of marines being in the woods. So i kinda wonder if perhaps echovox was intercepting the radio frequencies that the marines were on. "the app is hopefully out of a eastern iraquish onslaught". sounds like something marines would say

Also, if you freeze the video at certain parts, you will notice eyes and faces, like everywhere. Its crazy. These guys had somekinda alien invisible cloak. You couldnt see them. They followed us all the way to the end of the trail and out the woods and you hear thier foots steps nearby behind you, but you couldnt see anything. Its no wonder why people think its haunted.

These photos have many faces and what seem like fantasy creatures or something it. If you look at the inner left pine tree at its top, you will notice what looks like a marine in a birds nest with camouflage. Also, if anyone can enhance the photos with color filters for me, so i can better see the apparitions, would be appreciated.

the whole experience really freaked me out. It was mind blowing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: patterson rd in Houston [Re: Ogla]
    #22693734 - 12/24/15 06:04 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

How would civil war ghosts know about apps?

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

Re: patterson rd in Houston [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #22693737 - 12/24/15 06:07 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:

they're not civil war ghost, they were modern real-life marines in the woods. like a small army of them. IDK who came up with the civil war story, but its been stuck for years. I dont know what they're doing, but it must be something wild. And the echovox was picking up their frequencies. Did you not read or watch the video? this goes deep man

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
    #22693742 - 12/24/15 06:09 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:

well known misconception that ghosts are behind in the times

ghosts got all the hottest new apps on their iPhones

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#22693744 - 12/24/15 06:10 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

What is the first video supposed to show? That smartphones are capable of playing audio files?

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

Re: patterson rd in Houston [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22693757 - 12/24/15 06:22 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomslip said:
What is the first video supposed to show? That smartphones are capable of playing audio files?

:facepalm: no! it sounds like that cause echovox is making their broadcast go thru its channels or something. They're trying to talk and its getting intercepted by my exhovox. The channels are turning, so it sounds like different voices, but they're all marines talking. thats why one comment said 'the app is hopefully out of a eastern iraquish onslaught'. they thought someone was doing this on purpose. Then you hear them discussing how to talk around it by 'comfortable airbite' and not a big airbite.. Like their mic pieces go in their mouths or something. Needless to say this drew alot of attention to myself by doing this

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#22693762 - 12/24/15 06:24 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

:whoak:

Invisiblethetechnician
 User Gallery

#22693968 - 12/24/15 07:58 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not seeing the marine. Can you circle the areas of the pics? Do you have any more pics?

OfflineDetached
You know where...

Re: patterson rd in Houston [Re: thetechnician]
    #22693985 - 12/24/15 08:03 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

:wellthatsweird:

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: patterson rd in Houston [Re: thetechnician] * 1
    #22694064 - 12/24/15 08:34 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

thetechnician said:
I'm not seeing the marine. Can you circle the areas of the pics? Do you have any more pics?

More importantly, do you have any more meth?

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

#22694258 - 12/24/15 10:19 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

thetechnician said:

im trying to edit the photos to where you can better see them, but im having trouble.  Almost starting to think it may be a gateway to another world.  Also spiritual, fantasy, alien kinda creatures

Offlinechulutu
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
    #22694411 - 12/24/15 11:08 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

losfreddy said:
I went to the cemetery off patterson rd in Houston and i can tell you it is very active. The place is rumored to have been the site of a civil war battle. I snapped two photos of an area where i was seeing what looked like soldiers. There are many apparitions in the photo . Many faces, lots of fog. There was a giant snake hanging from a tree and apparently what looked like a marine in the tree. While walking thru the woods i was running echovox. I thought i saw several times men in yowies or camouflage, and im 100% certain one guy way laying on a log and got startled by my echovox. He was soo well blended in i could barley see him. It was getting dark and i had no idea if it was a ghost or real person. Im actually leaning towards there having been marines in the woods playing war games.

I kept telling my friend i was seeing things move, and i was thinking at the time they were ghost.

echovox saying 'get back where you belong, your risking your life, get out', further supporting the theory of marines being in the woods. So i kinda wonder if perhaps echovox was intercepting the radio frequencies that the marines were on. "the app is hopefully out of a eastern iraquish onslaught". sounds like something marines would say

Also, if you freeze the video at certain parts, you will notice eyes and faces, like everywhere. Its crazy. These guys had somekinda alien invisible cloak. You couldnt see them. They followed us all the way to the end of the trail and out the woods and you hear thier foots steps nearby behind you, but you couldnt see anything. Its no wonder why people think its haunted.

These photos have many faces and what seem like fantasy creatures or something it. If you look at the inner left pine tree at its top, you will notice what looks like a marine in a birds nest with camouflage. Also, if anyone can enhance the photos with color filters for me, so i can better see the apparitions, would be appreciated.

the whole experience really freaked me out. It was mind blowing.

lol were you tripping? and the cellphone shit sounds like something blackout would pull. that audio is obviously some pre-recorded sounds thrown through echovox and edited by you.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #22694424 - 12/24/15 11:12 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

losfreddy said:

echovox saying 'get back where you belong, your risking your life, get out',

so it couldnt possibly be that echovox is a fake app

http://ghosthuntevents.co.uk/reports/echovox-is-a-fake-app/

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: patterson rd in Houston [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #22694436 - 12/24/15 11:17 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

You know it's serious when ghosthunters are calling bullshit.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

#22694444 - 12/24/15 11:19 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:

so it couldnt possibly be that echovox is a fake app

http://ghosthuntevents.co.uk/reports/echovox-is-a-fake-app/

It's not fake. For $19.99 it'll let you interpret random noises into whatever you want. If they could just package it with an imaging app to let you misinterpret images to go with it they could charge an addition $19.99.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: patterson rd in Houston [Re: badchad]
    #22694454 - 12/24/15 11:22 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Does it just play random sounds? I BET IT DOES.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

Re: patterson rd in Houston [Re: EllisDSox]
    #22694537 - 12/24/15 11:44 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

you guys are all mistaken. The app is real, i didnt edit the audio and further investigation shows that it was interpol that was being intercepted. And yes, Beserk, the channels play random loops but no actual words. The idea is that if something wants to talk, it can manipulate the radio audio to make words. Look back at the video @2.12 to hear the walkie talkie. 'get back where you belong. your risking interpol. get the fuck out'.And there were marines in the woods. Caught one off guard laying on a log. Got scared and made haste. Most of what i saw were wearing like a yowie and were being very stealth.  What theyre doing there is totally another mystery.  The whole thing is just weird. i havent quiet figured it out.

Edited by Ogla (12/24/15 11:53 AM)

OfflineDetached
You know where...

#22694684 - 12/24/15 12:28 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Meth.

Or schizophrenia.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: patterson rd in Houston [Re: Detached]
    #22694740 - 12/24/15 12:38 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Detached said:
Meth.

Or schizophrenia.

I'm down... when we gone do dis

and you best not run out of the meth because that chizophrenia shit you got is bunk

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #22694823 - 12/24/15 01:04 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I thought I had a ghost, but it turned out to be just a monkey that lived in my walls. I caught him and smashed him flat with a brick and made a lovely decorative placemat out of him.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom