Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleExpelErebus
Dual-Attribute

Loc: Oregon Flag
Mixing Acid+Shrooms+Weed
    #22611517 - 12/04/15 02:09 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

The situation:

So, in two weeks I'm going to have the opportunity to mix the 3 given substances. I'm not too concerned about the marijuana, but how can i best experience an acid+shroom trip?

Let me give you some background info on myself:

I have had plenty experience with LSD, and yes, mine is the real thing. Yet, I've only had shrooms once and hadn't taken enough to get visuals. Also, I am approx. 180 pounds or 81.6 kg.

My assumed dosage plan:

As of now i figured I'd take two to three tabs of LSD that are 300ug per tab and wait for the initial effects. Once the effects become noticeable, I'd eat three grams of mushies (approx 45 minutes after taking the acid).

When it comes to the weed, I'm sure I'll be smoking it constantly throughout the trip purely because it's fun and keeps me in a constant happy mood to help fight a bad experience if one came up.

I'll be with four three others: my cousin who I'm totally comfortable with, two friends I've know my whole life, so again, totally comfortable with, and one of my friends' mutual friend that I have met once before and has a happy and open armed aura around him.

The setting is great with no possible outside relations being able to come in contact with us for the duration of the trip. A completely controlled environment and one of my friends is only going to smoke some weed so he is going to be our guide.

So what would you guys say? does this sound like a good plan or should I change it up a bit. I'm determined to try this mix as I may never get an opportunity like this again, so even if you would lean towards not mixing, what would you do if in my shoes? We will have 12 tabs and an ounce of mushrooms so if I should tweak anything there are many possibilities.

Update:

We will try to learn what type of mushroom we will be taking is called so we can get better estimates on how much we would take. I'll update again as soon as we know, to better increase the accuracy of our doses

--------------------
With exploration, comes growth. Without it, is nothing.

Drug Use:

LSD-25, ALD-52, 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, AL-LAD, PRO-LAD, LSZ, LSM, [6-APB], 5-APB, 5-MAPB, 2C-B, 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-B-FLY, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MET, 4-AcO-MET, 4-AcO-DET, 4-AcO-DPT, 4-HO-DiPT, 4-HO-MiPT, DMT, DPT, DET, MET, DOC, Mescaline, Escaline, Proscaline, Allylescaline, Methallylescaline, 5-MeO-DMT, 3-MeO-PCP, MXE, DCK, Tiletamine, Ketamine, N2O, Mushrooms, [Marijuana], Salvia, [Kratom], Alcohol

No Marking: Never used
Strike through: Used
Underline: Upcoming first experience
Brackets: Stashed Away in Secret

Edited by ExpelErebus (12/05/15 12:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: Mixing Acid+Shrooms+Weed [Re: ExpelErebus] * 2
    #22611529 - 12/04/15 02:21 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

"300 ug per tab" :lol: might want to check who you're getting your L from man because nobody lays doses that high. 900 mics of LSD would have you completely disconnected from your normal world, you wouldn't be able to see anything but intense fractals leading to ego loss.

Besides that it sounds like it should be an awesome time. I usually eat my acid and about an hour in eat my dose of mushrooms. I find they blend great and the afterglow is nothing like I've ever had :raisemyglass: have fun man! :awecid:

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Loc: This third dimension
Re: Mixing Acid+Shrooms+Weed [Re: ExpelErebus]
    #22611531 - 12/04/15 02:24 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

That sounds exciting wish I could join lol! What kind of shrooms? I tend to over eat shrooms when I'm on acid, and the plan is nice and streamlined be prepared for a really elevated trip, hope you reach level 4 or 5 with that combo! My acid is dropped at 100 mics a hit so I usually do 2-3 hits and a ton of shrooms once I get there. You gonna eat the shrooms or do the lemontek? That way is so worth it especially if you're already tripping hard on lsd

Invisiblebrk
Unless...
Male User Gallery

Loc: SA Flag
    #22611533 - 12/04/15 02:25 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Personally I think your insane. But if you have your heart set on it, then good luck, because shits about to get real. I doubt your tabs are 300ug, but if they're any good I think thats too much (I hope saying take less doesn't count as dosage advice) I'm sure there are people and trip reports on here, from those who have been in your shoes, and I bet they all went on a wild maybe scary ride.

Good luck:thumbup:

--------------------
"To the young it gives a vision of the dead and gone. While the old receive a passion to survive,
and the pattern picks the pockets of the palindrome, before the oscillating rhythm takes to flight..." - Rishloo

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Re: Mixing Acid+Shrooms+Weed [Re: brk]
    #22611545 - 12/04/15 02:33 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I took 4 300 mic tabs before. Holy... Balls... I tripped so hard. I should write a trip report when I have the chance, but it was very fun and my first ego death

InvisibleExpelErebus
Dual-Attribute

Re: Mixing Acid+Shrooms+Weed [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #22611570 - 12/04/15 02:57 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

The sheets were fully soaked in white fluff quality and I know the source, but I'll double check the dosages. Thanks for the enthusiasm! Most threads about mixing the two tend to have very negative feedback on them.

--------------------

Drug Use:

LSD-25, ALD-52, 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, AL-LAD, PRO-LAD, LSZ, LSM, [6-APB], 5-APB, 5-MAPB, 2C-B, 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-B-FLY, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MET, 4-AcO-MET, 4-AcO-DET, 4-AcO-DPT, 4-HO-DiPT, 4-HO-MiPT, DMT, DPT, DET, MET, DOC, Mescaline, Escaline, Proscaline, Allylescaline, Methallylescaline, 5-MeO-DMT, 3-MeO-PCP, MXE, DCK, Tiletamine, Ketamine, N2O, Mushrooms, [Marijuana], Salvia, [Kratom], Alcohol

InvisibleExpelErebus
Dual-Attribute

#22611576 - 12/04/15 03:03 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Haha, wouldn't be the first time I've been called crazy! I'm going to double check the dosages. About how many mikes of lsd would you recommend for the trip then?

Also, awesome drawing!

--------------------

Drug Use:

InvisibleExpelErebus
Dual-Attribute

Re: Mixing Acid+Shrooms+Weed [Re: Mike4aco]
    #22611586 - 12/04/15 03:10 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, ego deaths are the absolute best. So blissful.

--------------------

Drug Use:

OfflineWhyDidiDoThis
Bay Area Mushroom Collector
Male User Gallery

#22611592 - 12/04/15 03:15 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ExpelErebus said:

Lmao idk where you heard that, but ego death is tortureous.
Its not fun being tood you srent shit.
Feeling your mind desintigrating, not knowing where you are even thiugh you did an hour ago.

It sucks.

Have fun.

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: Mixing Acid+Shrooms+Weed [Re: WhyDidiDoThis]
    #22611595 - 12/04/15 03:19 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I'm guessing the tabs are around 80-100ug if not a little less so I would say 2-3. LSD's EXTREMELY potent so even 300ug of legit LSD will rock you pretty good. Here's a good dosage chart I found a while back that could help you with finding the true microgram Here I've found that to be a very good description of LSD's effects as you up the dosage.

Quote:

TORCUTT said:
Quote:

ExpelErebus said:

Lmao idk where you heard that, but ego death is tortureous.
Its not fun being tood you srent shit.
Feeling your mind desintigrating, not knowing where you are even thiugh you did an hour ago.

It sucks.

Have fun.

I'm going to agree. It's having all identity you've ever associated with being violently torn from from your mind. I can't say it was an easy going experience

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Edited by Rebelutionsssss (12/04/15 03:31 AM)

InvisibleExpelErebus
Dual-Attribute

Re: Mixing Acid+Shrooms+Weed [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #22611615 - 12/04/15 03:43 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I feel I have a pretty good understanding of the effects of dosage so I'll be trying one of that tabs in a few days to get a better idea of the amount in them. As to my own personal ego deaths I've never really had a "violent" on as you and most say. At least for me I find the process of having all the lairs of identity and humanity taken off to be very liberating, not horrifying. Maybe it just has something to do with my self image or outlook on humanity as a whole?

--------------------

Drug Use:

OfflineItsJoshYo
Full-Time Stoner
Male

#22611623 - 12/04/15 03:52 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

you lucky suckers i cant seem to find lucy anywhere anymore only mushies  :justdontknow:

--------------------

InvisibleExpelErebus
Dual-Attribute

Re: Mixing Acid+Shrooms+Weed [Re: ItsJoshYo]
    #22611631 - 12/04/15 04:03 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Really? I tend to have the exact opposite issue! What region are you in if I may ask? Here in Oregon (at least around my area) a lot of NBOMes are going around as L, but I get mine from Washington/British Colombia and so far most of it has been quality, so if you are around west coast USA/Canada then I suggest looking around there :rocket:

As of my understanding saying this is still following guidelines, but if it's pushing it please let me know :smile:

--------------------

Drug Use:

Invisiblebrk
Unless...
Male User Gallery

Loc: SA Flag
    #22611716 - 12/04/15 05:34 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I don't know man, if it was me I wouldn't want to have my socks blown off by overindulging on both. Do what you want but i would want maby 150ug ish of lsd and 2-2.5g of P. subaeruginosa (because that's what I know)

I figure that a mild trip on both would still combine to be mind blowing. Id listen to whatever rebelutionssss has to say, he seems to know his L.

--------------------
"To the young it gives a vision of the dead and gone. While the old receive a passion to survive,
and the pattern picks the pockets of the palindrome, before the oscillating rhythm takes to flight..." - Rishloo

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

#22611771 - 12/04/15 06:31 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

If you look at ego death as a scary thing. It will be scar for you. I look at ego death as a necessary thing for life. You have to die in the end, you have no way around it. After my first ego death (it was more of a shock but to me its like LSD took me to a room and opened the door. I've been to that room so many times now I can leave it opened myself, don't need LSD to do that for me, but I learn more when I do. Its what you make of it. I make it a beautiful uplifting feeling, and I prepare myself to go ego death every time I trip now.
Op if you are comfortable with yourself and you know you can do it. I see no reason to not eat almost 1 mg LSD. And kick it up a couple notches with some shrooms. Go for it, and bring back a nice trip report. Good vibes your way you have an uplifting and eye opening experience

InvisibleExpelErebus
Dual-Attribute

#22611815 - 12/04/15 06:45 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I couldn't put your description of ego death in better words if i tried! I've always loved my ego deaths, besides the first one of course, but yet that one was still just a "shock" as you put it. I think I'm going to take brk's recommendation and take a lower dose, not exactly like he said, but same idea. I'll probably take one tab, maybe another half if its not coming on strong enough, then I'll down 2gs of mushies and if i can grind them up well enough I may try the legendary lemon juice tactic I've been hearing so much about just to pump me up a little bit more, but I'm not too sure about that because I'm already not too experiences with shrooms yet. Either way I'll be sure to put up a trip report asap once I recover.

--------------------

Drug Use:

OfflineAidan420
Tripping

#22611870 - 12/04/15 07:10 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

honestly treat it like any other time youve tried a new drug for the first time. No need to prepare dude other than just being safe. enjoy your trip! :thumbup:

--------------------
"Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction."- Bob Marley

InvisibleExpelErebus
Dual-Attribute

Re: Mixing Acid+Shrooms+Weed [Re: Aidan420]
    #22611889 - 12/04/15 07:20 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I'm not worried at all. Just wanna make the best out of the opportunity! Also, I've heard of people messing up when taking the two substances by not having the right time gap of consumption to make the two come ups match, so the drugs have the best synergy together. Some said it ruined the entire trip and was one of their worst, so that's all I'm trying to avoid I guess

--------------------

Drug Use:

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

#22612241 - 12/04/15 09:46 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Just about 45 minutes after eating the LSD. Lemon tek is amazing. I can eat half oz shrooms (albino penis envy) and 1.5 g is comparable to about 5-6 g with more vivid visuals, specially when combined with dmt LSD and weed

InvisibleSoloTrip
Help Ever, Hurt Never
Male

Loc: Flag
    #22612293 - 12/04/15 10:03 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Read the trip reports mixing lsd and mushrooms. https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.cgi?S1=39&S2=2&C1=-1&Str= Be aware of the possibility of synergistic effects, and maybe that's what you're seeking but to quote the definition of synergy, "the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects."

--------------------

Edited by SoloTrip (12/04/15 10:04 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder