Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinelsdfutant420
Stranger
witchcraft chaos magick tiamat lucifer drugs third eye
    #22451984 - 10/30/15 01:23 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

something very strange has happened to me from magick . 1st thing i  did was try the hereditary witch craft book by raven grimmassi full moon in october then halloween shadow fest full moon around 25 grams wet halloween around same amount with 1 and half grams untreated heavenly blue morning glorys and pot the seeds  make you feel like warm lsd on shrooms. full moon i saw purple alien face huge when invoking dianna lately she turns in a bear sometimes wearing native american headdress and has even lit up a joint she goes into me and turns me into a tree she can shake my head and move it so it shakes yes or no shes working on my throat chakra i may channel her soon might post here . to get to that point this is what happened after doing that i didnt try to invoke soon enuff after i think what i i did in october . i messed around with invocation with only pot  wouldnt see anything but would get sychronictys from fliping thru books asking what is here sometimes . i do splinter test audio sigils it a sigil made by psychic tv they say its shattering a hologram . i make them by cutting up things like legalize it mp3 with the goldwave program u can get free with google you can just put the effects over the sample splinters like echhos then cut and paste and mix samples togethere to sound then paste it again put differnt effectes then use a doppler to get it to speed up like a rave build up . you can load samples you make out ov mp3s as waves in fruity loops or tracker too and mix like 5 minutes or 10 mintues of cut and pasted samples of mp3s with a reptive bass and drum beat sample then mess with the pitch of your samples turn on and off beats with some of the dj apps out there too . i ve done things like splinter a electronic song with someone saying time ov your life end up in amsterdam with a guy playing the green day song where they say time ov your life everyday for months in the street near the train station you get off after you leave the airport . right before colorado washiton  legalizing ov pot E splintered legalize i.t. . lately i splintered a hes got a gift and it started growing then joined a luciferian temple as a temporary member and played a sigil i made out ov psychic tv sample saying odin will you help me and drug samples . next day after seeing odin in plane beyond the astral on obe with just pot i look up draconian on amazon see a book by michael kelly the astru one with the long word i forgot has a help rune helm in it and odin in it . the initiation in to the temple involved 7 days ov bleeding on a sigil to open a gate to the shadow side of the tree ov life where lucifer is travel to his throne and he touches your third eye inside and out the energy of the plane when sucked into your body gives you astral projection powers and makes you trip theres fire in there that feels like mdma . blood on a sigil may sound wierd but blood is just chi with no borders you visulize a triangle then inhale the energy . coming out ov it then i think on 3 rd day you try to go thru then come back . the leader ov the temple has told me to atleast get off drugs durring ritual though her  hecate invocation and lilith invocation makes goddess appear with drinks that they will throw on weed . just tryed to astral project on bk 2cb on full moon and the cloud splits into four clouds didnt do that when i was not on bk 2cb i went into second sample journey door with sigil from aphopis club how to astrarl travel by orry whie hand bought book onamazon kindel for like 6 or 7 dollars i think has constration execerises and sigils that when put on doors then opened you visulze then medate your way thru it says astral juourney is medating your way into plane i medate till im very thin and almost all oness then push my way thru the door when the ground is vibrating couldnt do astral project like jump out ov body like i did one time on lsd before i knew what astral projection was as a kid ayahasca does that i think always and salvia 20 x in  2 foot bong smoked fast will . on bk 2cb is did excise where i have been visulize then whole room to get better control ofplanes daily for about two weeks it says to visulze your self going to the ceiling after 2 weeks ov that and i was still felling the ground on the bk 2 cb seeing the whole room with my mind then i could just fly to the ceiling with visluzing . i tsays to practise holding to shapes still at a time before the room execersize then move on visluzing your self flying then cubes and differnt rooms . i made up a exersize that got me visualizing im a regular smoker ov cigs and weed and visulize the chery everytime i smoked instead of a hour of trying to visualizing a flame daily to see sigils then moved on to shapes .the pdf book was called astral doorways by jh brennan i found pdf on google i smoked alot ov mugwort mixed with pot its used for astral projection psychic spells scrying . i can scry my black crystal ball after lucifer i saw people fighting with chi in there like a video game kinda then go in to planes on shadow side of the tree of life no one told me to go in and had to use this electric entity from the asenath mason  book  grimore ov tiamat i think i know its the only one about tiamat to get rid of psychic vampire that pan released people from body into white light  .  to get invokations to work with just pot i invoked the sigil used in liber koth new falcon book for kadath  and saw lam i did this after staying up 3 days on meth i just do enuff to stay up while i stay stoned on pot for 3 days straight after the jaw clenching  wheres off i would try to smoke enuff  meth that id feel energerized and awake on lots ov pot but no jaw clenching make sure if you get a to the point where you have a 4 hour withdrawl to just get thru it and quit right there and move to where there is non addicting psychedeelics if you have too though the worst i got was it taking 15 dollars to do what 5 dollars used too and 4 hour withdrawls after sleeping 2 days a week for 2 and half months i would nt advise doing that .you should just do 2 invactions on shrooms or lsd then invoke soon on just pot. after lam on meth i takes 3 days of staying up to see ghost type things for me i do invokation of tiamat from asenath mason book blood on sigil no circle say invocation then do medatation  that starts alchemical blackening i see green dragon snakes go up my feet and keep going up my feet then the roof turns into snakes i keep seeing the snakes going up my feet for hours i was just on pot . chaos mages say invoking on drugs that make you see visions opens doors in the mind that open with out drugs after . at this point after finding a psychic sigil when googling sigils i ask 3 rd eye to tune into god and i see it and can invite it into me to shake my head for yes and no questions . lucifer ended up being the same god as diannus in the witch craft book from hallween ritual older itallian witchcraft books talk about lucifer. the halloween myth says the lord of light decends into the darkness and becomes dis  on shadowfest halloween . this shadow fest im trying 1 p lsd a new analog research chem i found after makeing written splinter of lsd spelled l sd as name on youtube then posting where occultist would see it . see dianna when joining the temple ascending flame . later i ask lucifer to bring me diana shes mother nature in the witch craft book i see her for a little while then later that night i see a white bear with a similar face as the purple alien she runs to my bed jumps on me like a puppy then i turn into a tree she can wrap onness type energy but thicker around you make then room fill with white fur and heart and a smilys furry face she appears in trees when i smoke pot alot asked 3rd eye what she is i see planet earth tree ask who created pot see the bear i got anterior alli book from amazon right after this called all rites reversed havent read it yet on back robert anton wilson says you become one with the 1st shamans danceing  to the bear god . did lam last june dianna came in august . was invoking tiammat and kingu and some othere dragons got the mp3s  eat static dead planet it has song dragons breath it says all you see around you is the dragons breath . came out this year has lots ov samples about aliens too . i asked 3 rd to tune into zeta self talked about on www.alloya.com seen it seen my dragon self too and siruis self alloya says dark trance attracts grey zeta she always talked about using mdma then i told her about ayahuasca and she said she has used dmt then got into ayahasca and wrote something about shrooms on her site . been on 30 day mdma trips from kundalni activation i paid her 20 to astral project and take out charkra blocks activate kundadali after lucifer i see into my back black snke in my head when i get mdma or hot lsd feeling feel like nothing after smoking weed realy thin onness though right now the detoxifaction process it such a ruff body load that i smoke pot everyday and sometimes take mdai to feel better . i have to  to invoke to help with dense enerngy shes got a youtube podcast with medations if you search alloya . i met her asking about a pain in my 3rd eye and tells me im going thru the lucifer process and not to think ov my self is evil . i had read that wierd guys site octopus dancer on the deoxy message board in 99 when a perfect circle came out with the 1st cd and nin the fragile . octpus dancer says hes inspired by cybercraft (i dont agree with what they say about lord and lady not being real they move my head and create sychronicty when asked to make one to prove real )that says 5 circuit triggered by pot and shock and shock can make you stoned without pot hes always posting realy sick and twisted stuff and has a story that makes you think cthulhu is hiding in the void ov onenness trying to eat your soul the uncle turns out to be lucifer . im listing to apc thinking the hollow lyrics -one sexual being screaming feed me fill me up again and nin saying the fools devotion swallowed up in empty space it about that after the rooms fills with big octopus tenticals on shrooms i grew . alloya has fiction about demon called delucy eating your soul and channelings about lucifer on a mission from the mind in the oneness to create a world ov darkness with out the love of the onness i think to experience danger and we come here for adventure to sleep here she says in 1999 the light was anchored into the darkness and lucifer . after she told i was going thru the lucifer process someone posted on a disinfo e mail list with the word lucifer in his name the light is trap thing is a joke . i got the ideal i went thru that to remind  me to fall from the light like lucifer after i found it i thought onness might be evil and wasnt sure if i cared about peace again till the alloya sychronity with the lucifer process and then reading her teachings .i think that happened so i would realize that every one came from the onness and fell and feeling one with everything on shrooms did not make me better then anyone who had not taken them or darker sprits that forgot about the light .the italian witches i think now something alloya knows with there storys of the lord of light decending into darkness to become dis on shadowfest /halloween. i read on a site one part of italy has a shamanic witchcraft tradition with star magick . only drug i know they do is mugwort i found some on amazon and wormwood tea its said to have the same thing as wormwood the stuff in absinthe you mix them together for invokation incense acording to a website i make tea ov both then smoke mugwort  mixed with strong pot or oil been out ov my body just with the brainmachine on http://www.netliberty.net/dreamachine.html one youtubewindow open with a astral projection brainwave sound on my comp headphones and black mass from england with crolweys invocation ov pan
i open in anthere window  then close eyes visulize circle around me medate in and out to a count ov 7 for like 5 minutes the say 23 im going into a deeper altered state 20 im going to a deeper alterstate i keep saying that till i count backwards to one forom 23 then back count to 7 as breathing in then count to 7 breathing out keep doing that till im out ov body with eyes closed on brain machine i do not hold circle i visulize i got ideal from future ritual new falcon book and raws invaction using crowley recording and lsd i think in cosmic trigger  asked him to open and balance all big and small charkras before i could just tune into gods by asking  my 3 rd eye .i have invoked lucifer and pan pans a goat then when asked what he is you get the sun lucifer you get colored angel and white light in black hood looks like big purple alien with horns or black horned god will show up as a bug when smoking pot then grow as a giant when not invoked sometimes .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleimpatientguy
Ganjalf a very mighty lab wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: witchcraft chaos magick tiamat lucifer drugs third eye [Re: lsdfutant420]
    #22451990 - 10/30/15 01:26 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Lol take some more Adderall

--------------------
Super clean spore printing method: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5276177

Offlinelsdfutant420
Stranger
Re: witchcraft chaos magick tiamat lucifer drugs third eye [Re: impatientguy]
    #22452063 - 10/30/15 02:12 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

only did addral once meth leaves me to scatter brained now i am using dmae and dalt smart drugs for better concentration though im realy high on blue dream pot and sour diesal i came back to post link where i put up my audio sigils a few have a rave beat made in dj app mosty is industrail  noise like throbbing gristle and 23 skidoo though more high tech no live instruments used kinda like that  ovalienfutantmagick https://soundcloud.com/11ov11ov

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: witchcraft chaos magick tiamat lucifer drugs third eye [Re: lsdfutant420]
    #22452147 - 10/30/15 03:20 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

While those are some interesting experiences I tend to dismiss them because you were so heavily intoxicated. I have found that a tiny threshhold dose can make for clairaudient sensitivity in meditation a large dose whacks you out. It can be useful spiritually for getting a look at your life, like native americans use peyote medicine to become better people and learn. I think you were just :trippinballs:

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck