Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinexchompxonxthisx
Stranger
2 q's mixing e with shrooms? did i screw up my shrooms?
    #2235225 - 01/11/04 05:51 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

i have two questions first is im planning on going to a rave this weekend and i was wonder if mixing shrooms and e or even acid with e was a good or extremely bad idea? ive tripped on shrooms 6 times before and none on acid so im fairly experienced with shrooms.... my second q is i recently tripped and it was the first time id ever ground my shrooms into powder and i barely tripped i had virtually no visuals and a very mild head trip i was wonder if there was some way i could have ruined the shrooms i crushed them in a food processor and put them in chocolate milk and down the hatch my friend took the same shrooms hole and tripped pretty hard but it was only there first time this was my 6th and i had tripped about a month before do i just have a high tolerance now?
shrooms and e?
You may choose only one
what happened to my shrooms?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (01/11/04 12:00 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll | Filter by response

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: 2 q's mixing e with shrooms? did i screw up my shrooms? [Re: xchompxonxthisx]
    #2235260 - 01/11/04 06:40 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Shrooms and E, commonly known as "hippyflipping" or "mx missile," is fun as hell, but prepare to trip HARD. I hippyflipped at Lollapalooza back in August, and tripped way harder than I was expecting to. Still, I had an awesome time becoming totally absorbed in the music and watching the clouds dance in the sky. I reccommend taking a low dose of shrooms if you plan on dancing at this rave.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: 2 q's mixing e with shrooms? did i screw up my shrooms? [Re: xchompxonxthisx]
    #2235276 - 01/11/04 06:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I've never tried shrooms with e. Have tried LSD with E. It was awesome, but kind of a harsh come down. It was worth it though.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
Re: 2 q's mixing e with shrooms? did i screw up my shrooms? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2235296 - 01/11/04 06:58 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Agree with silversoul on this - the hippyflip seemed to be greater than the sum of its parts.

No, grinding your shrooms into powder would not have ruined them. It could have been a number of factors - what you ate that day, other health conditions, or if they were exposed to very high heat at any point. (?)

Unless you're going to do a very low dose, I'd just stick to the ecstasy for the party.
And unless it'll be a very low dose, again, I'd not choose a rave as the place for my first acid trip.

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: 2 q's mixing e with shrooms? did i screw up my shrooms? [Re: silversoul7]
    #2235500 - 01/11/04 08:38 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shrooms and E, commonly known as "hippyflipping" or "mx missile,"

sounds like something my high school health teacher would have said quotes and all... you know the little bunny ear signs with the fingers. Thanks for the lesson Dr. DrugSlang.

e and shrooms/acid is fuckin awesome together and great for a rave IMO the bean pretty much rules out a bad trip. acid is better I think because the body load isn't as much and usually when I over exert myself on shrooms (i.e dancing all night) I start to get a little quezy and acid is more energetic and less flooring than shrooms.

how much milk did you drink with the shroom powder? milk is just like food to your stomach so it was basically like eating a meal with your shrooms, which IME lessens the experience compared to not eating a few hours prior to injestion.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tartarus
    #2237584 - 01/12/04 05:07 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Just Do It.   

The experience is amazing.

:rocket:

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

OfflineTANZWUT
Paranoid Hermit

Loc: Dante's Inferno
Re: 2 q's mixing e with shrooms? did i screw up my shrooms? [Re: RuNE]
    #2237592 - 01/12/04 05:13 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

i tired XTC wiht 30 grams of freash mushroom on firday i took it about 2-3 hours into the trip and was starting to come down. i was in the amazing state of mind just really realxed and happy wiht the world, i enjoyed it btu i didnt get much sleep that ngiht and felt so fucked over in the morning.

--------------------
Just another freak in the freak kingdom.

Offlinexchompxonxthisx
Stranger
    #2237836 - 01/12/04 08:05 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

could i have built up an immunity ive done shrooms 6 times in about the last 6 months i was also recovering from a mild cold could the cold have done anything?

Anonymous

#2247232 - 01/16/04 09:26 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

E is an amphetamine, as such I would be carefull about mixing it with stuff. Amphetamines, including E, are not safe in cobination with everything.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: 2 q's mixing e with shrooms? did i screw up my shrooms? [Re: ]
    #2247254 - 01/16/04 09:39 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

>E is an amphetamine, as such I would be carefull about mixing it with stuff. Amphetamines, including E, are not safe in cobination with everything

Yeah with stuff like maoi and such but with shrooms and acid it is perfectly safe.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Offlinewindowlicker42
Re: 2 q's mixing e with shrooms? did i screw up my shrooms? [Re: EvilGir]
    #2253356 - 01/19/04 04:07 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

eat molly instead of e

Offlineunseenat17
Midnight Toker
Male

Re: 2 q's mixing e with shrooms? did i screw up my shrooms? [Re: windowlicker42]
    #5027442 - 12/07/05 07:11 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

hmmm...ive never thought about mixing aphetamines with shrooms...does the euphoric feeling from the e make it a good trip no matter what?

--------------------

-=Be a part of the movement=-
http://www.norml.org/
-=Support the free spore rings=-
Canada www.fsrcanada.com
Europe http://www.fsre.nl/

OfflineBobJizze
That

Loc: Further
Re: 2 q's mixing e with shrooms? did i screw up my shrooms? [Re: unseenat17]
    #5027455 - 12/07/05 07:20 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

unseenat17 said:
does the euphoric feeling from the e make it a good trip no matter what?

It makes it very easy to have a awesome trip. However it's not impossible to have a bad trip while hippyflipping. I've ran into some very bad vibes and it made the trip/roll go sour

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: 2 q's mixing e with shrooms? did i screw up my shrooms? [Re: BobJizze]
    #5027492 - 12/07/05 08:06 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

E+Mushrooms is an amazing mix.
Meth+Mushrooms is not such an amazing mix (IMO, I know other people who like it).

For me, the best way I've found to do a hippy flip to get the most out of it

- Do your 1st E, wait untill it's starting to wear off and you'd be at the point of "do I take a 2nd pill now?", instead of doing a 2nd pill - eat your mushrooms.

You wont need a whole lot. I have never bothered to measure out how much I've eaten while at a club doing a hippy flip - but I know I dont do *that* much, but - its an amazing expierence, and one I would highly recomend.

Candyflipping (LSD+E) is also nice, but I'd recomend expierencing LSD on its own first before mixing it with other drugs.

Onlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
Re: 2 q's mixing e with shrooms? did i screw up my shrooms? [Re: Anonymous]
    #5028109 - 12/07/05 11:09 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

E is an amphetamine,

I know MDMA has the word amphetamine in it's name, some of the effects may be consistent with an amphetamine but for the most part it works on completely different receptors.... please correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh, yeah, don't drink milk with your shrooms - totally negates the experience from what I've heard.

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale