Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBigfeely123
Stranger
Forced to stay awake because of vertigo nightmare/dream.
    #22263370 - 09/20/15 03:02 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I remember my dreams from every single night. They are so extremely vivid & and sometimes considered "lucid dreaming". Even when I'm watching TV in the living room & I fall asleep on the couch for an hour or couple hours I will dream for the short period of time I'm there before I finally wake up to go to my bedroom to sleep in my bed. It's getting to the point where it's a little bothersome. These dreams are bizarre. Very very truly weird. In these dreams I can make logical sense or do things I would normally do in real life. I can add/subtract objects, think of ideas or beliefs that I have in my normal everyday life. Most of the dreams are about things I worry about in real life, or subconsciously worry about but sometimes not.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Tonight, just moments ago I woke up. I had a dream where I was in my bedroom/house (in the one I sleep in everynight in real life.) But I was experiencing extreme vertigo. It was horribly severe vertigo. I looked in the mirror in this dream and my face was swaying back and forth from side to side. I wasn't necessarily dizzy in the dream, just things were swaying back & forth, side to side. I woke up a little over an hour ago & went back to sleep but I was put in this same exact dream so now I am forced to stay awake because I don't want to be stuck in this dream because it's hard to tell if it's really just a dream or real life. It seems so real. It's very vivid & the fact that the dream is taking place in my normal room/environment makes it even more real.

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Forced to stay awake because of vertigo nightmare/dream. [Re: Bigfeely123]
    #22264017 - 09/20/15 10:03 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Thankfully not; smoking cannabis sativa on an almost daily basis means my dreams are very often not remembered. I say 'thankfully', as when I do dream, I very often am left with a lingering emotional hangover which lasts most of the following day. For the most part, I find it quite unpleasant. My dreams are so often fraught with difficulties - escaping seems to be the modus operandi of my dreams.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleBigfeely123
Stranger
Re: Forced to stay awake because of vertigo nightmare/dream. [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #22265618 - 09/20/15 03:50 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

That is very weird you say that because due to my current living conditions I no longer have a source for marijuana. In the past 3 weeks or so I have smoked only two times & that was because I had some "gunk" leftover in my grinder. Before this current living arrangement I was smoking cannabis every day without fail, 2 to 4 times a day, for close to a decade. So that leads me to believe that because I no longer smoke I am remembering my dreams every night. I also take LSD & mushrooms but not as often as I was about a month ago. In the past 30 days I have only done LSD once or twice I believe. (Definitely not more than twice, maybe only once though) Before that I was ingesting mushrooms or LSD every week for a little over a year. I was still remembering my dreams during this time period of frequent marijuana & psychedelic usage but no where near as often as I am now. I don't know if that has anything to do with remembering my dreams every night. As you said you are, I am also one who is left with an "emotional hangover" throughout the day after having difficult dreams.

Thank you for replying to my thread Jokeshopbeard. I hope you have a great day.

Edited by Bigfeely123 (09/20/15 04:16 PM)

InvisibleSun King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22265645 - 09/20/15 03:56 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I never remember dreams until I quit smoking dope.

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #22265762 - 09/20/15 04:19 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Bigfeely123 said:
Thank you for replying to my thread Jokeshopbeard. I hope you have a great day.

Hey, you're most welcome brother, and I'm honoured to be able to be of some help. In my forays away from daily usage of cannabis, I'd say that striking and harrowing dreams are to be expected. It is my understanding that this will mellow as time passes. But I, for one, am not very interested in letting that much time pass inbetween my cannabis use.

Not yet, at least, although I suspect a time will come when I have to let go of my closest ally.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Invisibleonce in a lifetime
sun child
 User Gallery

Re: Forced to stay awake because of vertigo nightmare/dream. [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #22283196 - 09/24/15 10:49 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

haha, very interesting my friend - thank you for sharing.

The sense of vertigo makes me think of heights - we after all, used to climb trees much more of the time.

When I was a young kid, I used to have very common dreams of flying - only not quite flying, but jumping very high, so, being 100 ft up from the ground, and then come landing down. . . but the point is - or, one of the points I got from it, was, it didn't hurt me.

Vertigo is also an interesting one - just a random thought, but it may have something to do with your subconscious realizing freedom or a path to freedom. . .

What I mean is - putting things together or a eureka or breakthrough type of thing, when you are suddenly able to achieve a lot more freedom in your life, or something like that. .

In those types of things - we realize we are free; beyond what we could have thought. . .

The only trick is - actually taking off then and flying, & it helps to have some exceptionally gold-hearted friends to have near-by you, for even though one has to do everything alone, in a sense. . . self-reliance. . . yet we are such social creatures, and there is so much to be gained from friendship & diversity - if it is understood & developed from that platform of self-reliance.

In any case - and in case my random thought or interpretation was not correct -

and if it's something you don't wish to experience again;

don't worry - these things fade.

In fact if you are dedicated to understanding your dreams I am sure you will be able to have the kind of dreams you want. . .

all I would say about it is - after a lifetime of curiosity and exploring, the two main things are - dreams are about feeling, not at all about symbol - and primarily, they are about our connexion to freedom. . .

My own dreams, I can almost always directly trace to some event in my waking life. . Overcoming any obstacle there. . . helps to have the dreams one wishes or prefers.

And, tho' I say, overcoming obstacles - that's not a wholly externally directed activity, itself, because indeed external reality is also connected to one's inner life.

--------------------
Innocent, Oldfield & Hegerland          Julia Delaney, Bothy Band                                        Rasta Girl, Sister Carol                    Genesis, Jorma K
I Wish You Peace, Lawrence Laughing                                                                                                                    Do Your Thing, Moondog                     
large  . . music garden . .  very
all peace                    them hi
Starhouse - main
Time Traveler's Guide

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom