Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
First Nightmare in Years
    #22263293 - 09/20/15 02:22 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

This was vivid. This felt real. It made me sick.

I was with a friend and I was looking at an old house. For some reason I poked at a power line with a garbage can and it caught fire. Three houses burnt down and a bunch of kids died. The fire department was called to the scene and I walked away. The person who was with me was the only person who had any proof that I had committed the crime -- for she had been there that night -- and she had proof of that on her electronic device. I asked her to destroy it and she let me. But after I destroyed the evidence she said she had copies and was not willing to give them to me. I went crazy and yelled at her -- which only made my mental state worse.

Later, the FBI showed up at my house and interrogated me, which did not affect me because I outsmarted them. But what started to eat me up was that I knew I was guilty and I wasn't sure if I should turn myself in or not. I didn't.

The FBI kept following me and setting me down in my own home for these long psychological talks -- which I was always able to beat. I just kept thinking how sad I was about the children and for letting my girlfriend down -- and the life we built together.

All my friends abandoned me and I felt so alone. Everyone abandoned me except my girlfriend who stood by my side no matter what.

Later the FBI showed up at my house again for another interrogation. After I warded them off I trashed the place from anger and freaked out. My girlfriend came in to calm me down and we walked into the yard. My father then came walking through the night next to a horse he had apparently been out walking. We all then went inside and I was ready to confess to him and ask for advice.

This is when I woke up -- short of breath and thinking it was real.

I was so happy to wake up. I would never poke at power lines. And I would have confessed and put myself into prison.

The saddest part in the nightmare was that I was avoiding prison time -- even after causing the death of children. Another thing that bothered me was that I let my girl down and everything we accomplished together. I felt terrible in my nightmare. Dread. Real fear. Panic.

After my nightmare. I went out to smoke a cigarette and dropped an ash on the deck. I put the ash out and got a shit load of water and spread it over my porch.

Fuck. I never had a nightmare so devastating. It felt real.

Since I have been working these 12 hour shifts in a factory my sleep has been strange. I have enough time to sleep, but for some reason I am not getting quality sleep. I toss and turn and have these dreams. What about that?

Fuck -- for once in my life I can say it was good to wake up.

:sad:

Thank God it was just a nightmare.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBitter Cactus
reformed bad boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: First Nightmare in Years [Re: XUL]
    #22263304 - 09/20/15 02:25 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.

OfflineDetached
You know where...

#22263335 - 09/20/15 02:40 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like a shitty episode of the Dead Zone.

Might be a premonition.

I'll pray for you.

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
    #22263381 - 09/20/15 03:12 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

You would turn yourself in and face years in prison for possibly murder over an accident? Fuck that :uhoh:

Maybe you just have some subconscious anxiety about your new job or something, no idea. Dreams are weird man :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineMilkdudTitties
My Nipples Look Like Milk Duds
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: First Nightmare in Years [Re: Eminence]
    #22263424 - 09/20/15 03:41 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I wake up atleast once a night due to nightmares. It is not uncommon for me to watch tv or eat or smoke a cig just to take my mind off of it, still not going to sleep for atleast 2-3 hours.

A lot of dreams i have had mean nothing, but those are the ones that scare me the most.

I have also had dreams about simple stuff and it later comes to fruition.

:shrug:

I wake up 2-5 times a week because i just can't handle the dreamstate anymore. Too scared of myself to go back to sleep

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate