Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHyperSpace
Truth Warrior

First Salvia Journey *trip report*
    #2224508 - 01/06/04 10:35 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I had been excitied to try this great plant, and to see what all the hype was over it, so I placed an order for 2 grams of 5x extract Salvia from an online supplier. On the day the package arrived, i was very nerous to try this plant as this was going to be my first time using salvia. I heard alot of people didn't like the expericence after reading alot of trip reports. I made a gravity bong since I've heard this is the best way to smoke salvia, then i turned off my radio/tv and turned off the light, the only light in my bedroom was a little light coming though the window from the sun. Before taking the salvia journey I meditated for about 15 minutes to clear my mind, now i was ready to try salvia divinorum for my first time, I decided to do a small dose my first time, I placed a chair next to my bed and put the gravity bong on it, I then placed a very small amount about 1/16 of a gram into the bowl of the gravity bong, lit it and kept the lighter flame on it the whole time i was pulling up the gravity bong, i took all the smoke in and held it for about 20 seconds, i remember thinking this stuff is not harsh at all, it's very easy to hold in, Then i blow that smoke out and i was defenaly feeling something, i decided to do another bowl but this was hard to do, it felt like my body or should i say my soul was being 'pushed' to one side, it felt like the ground/bed was wanting me to lay down, like 'something' was calling me, i managed to get another bowl, i took in all the smoke and right when i was holding it in it felt like someone just flipped a switch to my mind.

I don't believe i held that puff in as long as the other one, i don't even rememver blowing it out, i just remember inhaling it and then 5 seconds later it just all "hit me" felt like some one took a boxing glove and hit me full force, but not in a painfull way. I layed down on the bed and closed my eyes and wow, i can't explain what all I expericenced but i will try, I had a strong feeling of someone or something "calling" me, it wasn't like someone calling my name or anything, i FELT someone calling me to show me something, felt like i needed to be somewhere else then where i was. I had visuals but they were not like shrooms/lsd Closed Eye Visuals the visuals seemed wider or more spacey. The visuals seemed to have a 'dark' tint to them, i saw a big 3D-ish brownish-orange face in the middle of my vision, but the face wasn't solid it was made up of ropes in the shape of circles that were all connceted to each other and it was 'see-though' like, there was also alot of these hands that were colored/circled-rope shaped just like the large face that was around the Face that was grabbing at me, or pulling on my soul it felt like, i should add that none of this was scary at all, I felt like someone was with me 'watching over me' and at the same time telling me i wasn't there yet, note none of this was though words it was a feeling. All of this happoned in about a 2-3 minute period i guess.

Then i started to hear some noise but it felt like it was in the distence but soon enough i reconized the sound, it was my dog barking and i opened my eyes and i was back to reality but i still felt the effects, i got up to hide the bong because when my dog barks inside it's usually because someone is here or he hears something, but it was hard to walk...felt like my body was strieght but my soul pushing to one side, i hid the bong but i didn't hear noone knocking at the door, so i went back to lay down because it didn't feel right standing up. I layed down and closed my eyes but it wasn't like before i had minor visuals and didn't feel like was somewhere else, just felt like was laying on my bed with little visuals, i told the salvia(or should i say myself) next time i'll go futher.

At this point i felt very sweaty and i even took off my pants and shirt because i didn't like how they felt, I think next time i do this i should do it naked because clothes don't feel right on this. Over all the whole expericence lasted about 20 minutes, with coming down being the longest... Oh and i love the way this plant makes me feel after i done it, it felt like i had just uncovered a big secret that alot of people don't know about, and i just felt real good after doing it... I still feel good and that was 2 days ago.. I think Salvia Divinorum COULD be used a an anti-despressant but i can agree when people say this drug isn't for everyone. All in all I want to try this plant again by upping the dose a little bit ever time I try it again.

My next goal is to try DMT...

--------------------
WANTED BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT: THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.
FOR THE CREATION AND CULTIVATION OF THE PLANT MARIJUANA ON THE PLANET EARTH.

GOD MADE IT.
MEN USE IT.
GOVERNMENTS PUT PEOPLE IN CAGES FOR IT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: First Salvia Journey *trip report* [Re: HyperSpace]
    #2225213 - 01/07/04 06:33 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

good report and glad you like it :laugh:

I never broke trough yet, but about 2 weeks after I smoke salvia I notice I have really nice dreams and remember them better too :cool:
I like it, but at the same time it scares me. what i need is a good  breaktrough :smirk:

OfflineOpenminded
Dicotyledon

Loc: England.
Re: First Salvia Journey *trip report* [Re: stefan]
    #2225285 - 01/07/04 07:35 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Last time I smoked it I think I was near having a true breakthrough. I couldn't stop flopping over on the seat (I kept leaning forwards and left), my left leg would rise of it's own accord so I couldn't keep my foot on the floor, and it felt like my body was flat, like cardboard, and had been folded in half at the waist. Some minor hints of CEV's, nothing vivid though.
It wasn't an unpleasant experience, just different. Very different. I must get round to making some extract and trying again.

Invisiblejpod
Stranger

Loc: DeeSee
    #2225943 - 01/07/04 12:12 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

One of the most marked things about the Salvia experience for me is the total sense of confusion in the begining stage. Everything is so disorienting. Before I start, I always remind myself "ok, you are doing salvia, remember this". Then I start, and I feel what I call the "gunshot out of my head", and I am just existing in a state of confusedness. Nothing in my head works right, and I think to myself, "what is happening?" Then I think to myself, "I did something", but I can never remember what it was. My thoughts don't connect to one another at all. Then it kicks into high gear, and pure weirdness ensues.

Wait till you try DMT and Salvia together, I tried this on New Years Eve, and am still sorting things out.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: First Salvia Journey *trip report* [Re: jpod]
    #2226389 - 01/07/04 03:53 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Almost every time I do salvia, feel like I'm being pulled in one direction.... either my body, or my soul, I have no idea at that point... and for some reason the movement all seems to be centered around my mouth.... I always feel strong pressure on my mouth, and it's somewhat unpleasant to me. Salvia seems to have a dark, evil quality to it whereas shrooms are more light and friendly. Salvia is not to be disrespected.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
Re: First Salvia Journey *trip report* [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #2230072 - 01/08/04 11:59 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

SlapnutRob said:
Almost every time I do salvia, feel like I'm being pulled in one direction.... either my body, or my soul, I have no idea at that point...

I've felt this too, Don Juan would refer to this as the shifting of the assemblage point, something that I think Salvia affects fairly directly.

Quote:

SlapnutRob said:
Salvia is not to be disrespected.

Damn straight. Next trip I want to journey to a spot in the middle of the woods at night until I feel the spot's correct. Then I'll load my pipe and set it aside as I meditate as long as I feel fit, then smoke. I haven't been able to break through, partially from fear, and I think this method will overcome it.

Hyperspace- If what I've heard is to be correct, there is no plateau with Salvia use. The higher the dose the stronger the displacement. Strange and unkown things can be seen with Salvia.

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Re: First Salvia Journey *trip report* [Re: KackleDude]
    #2230232 - 01/09/04 01:52 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I've felt this too, Don Juan would refer to this as the shifting of the assemblage point, something that I think Salvia affects fairly directly.

Quote:

Next trip I want to journey to a spot in the middle of the woods at night until I feel the spot's correct. 

I just read "The Teachings of Don Juan."  I also read "The Art of Dreaming" long ago and remember the idea of the assemblage point.  I didn't make that connection.  Thank you.  I also remember the stuff about one's "spot" from the Teachings, but fail to really understand it.

I'm so high right now  :stoned:

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #2230446 - 01/09/04 05:42 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

do you guys recommend using a jet lighter???as I've heard it is a better source of heat for salvia, or would the jet lighter just scorch the sage?

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Re: First Salvia Journey *trip report* [Re: Merkin]
    #2231402 - 01/09/04 02:40 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I think it is better.... salvinorin has a higher vaporization temperature than THC.... the faster and harder you burn it, the better.

--------------------

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
    #2231802 - 01/09/04 05:25 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

The spot feeling out practice stems from a point in I think...either The Teachings of Don Jaun or the Power of Silence. I reccomend the Power of Silence in any case, it was a good one. I'm reading the Art of Dreaming nightly now. The focus of the attention on the practice of dreaming before sleeping each night helps encourage dreamstates for me. Now I just need to quit smoking pot so I can remember them better. Great book series, my father turned me on to them. 'Spiritual practice' I think he called it, more beneficial than church by his account.

the special spot technique makes sense to me, It's pretty basic. Once you feel comfortable and at ease in a spot and find nothing offensive about it, there you may rest. One wonderful spot I've found is in the woods near my house. It's a tree that branches out into two huge trunks low to the ground and inbetween the two trunks there is a log wedged perfectly for a seat, viewing a pond. The seat is covered in moss and something about it strikes me as mystical.

And I do reccomend a jet lighter, it will combust more of the salvinorin inducing a stronger state. Although if you have no jet lighter a butane one will do, keeping the flame on the bowl constantly.

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

#2232362 - 01/09/04 10:08 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

wow cool trip report i havent tried it yet but and looking forward to trying it and have been mentally preping for some time to make sure i was in the right state of mind. When i do try it ill be sure to post a thread on it

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

OfflineHyperSpace
Truth Warrior

Re: First Salvia Journey *trip report* [Re: Marshmallow]
    #2232596 - 01/10/04 12:22 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the replys, i only used a normal lighter, and it worked. Is there really a difference?? And if so is it worth buying a butane lighter.. is there a big difference?

--------------------
WANTED BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT: THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.
FOR THE CREATION AND CULTIVATION OF THE PLANT MARIJUANA ON THE PLANET EARTH.

GOD MADE IT.
MEN USE IT.
GOVERNMENTS PUT PEOPLE IN CAGES FOR IT.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

#2232667 - 01/10/04 01:54 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Not a big difference, but you'll be able to inhale more salvinorin, the good stuff, in less time.

--------------------

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #2232689 - 01/10/04 02:18 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

SlapnutRob said:
I think it is better.... salvinorin has a higher vaporization temperature than THC.... the faster and harder you burn it, the better.

yeh, I think you're right about the THC part, cos I tried it a few times scorching it, and hardly gettting any smoke :blush:

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag