Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDetox
StraightTrippin'
Loc: Alberta and Saskatchewan,...
Need some Canadian assistance...
    #2217220 - 01/03/04 06:40 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Hey everyone, as you can see this is my first post to this board, lookin forward to many more in the future though.

Lookin for a little info, and from what I read I think I am aloud to post this question...

Okay for purely microscopic research, a "friend" was considering picking up some spore syringes to "stick under the glass", and was wondering if there was any Canadian sponsors he should pay tribute to on such a search, or others of a highly reputed nature.

PS. He don't know alot about customs or if its safe, but the word alone gives him an itch so he wants to stay away from them...

Thanks for the assistance boys...

--------------------
Knowledge is like a drug, once you sample it it can become addicting... I guess I just have an addictive personality...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineiggy
mycophile

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: Need some Canadian assistance... [Re: Detox]
    #2217229 - 01/03/04 06:45 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

order for free spore ring canada run by shdwstar of this forum. search free spore ring canada, you just need to send them a dollar.

--------------------
Zip-"Mok, are we evil?"

Mok-"Do you know what evil spelled backwards is? Live. And we all want to do that dont we?"

OfflineSegabo
journeyman

#2217418 - 01/03/04 08:29 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

ralphster ships from canada

Anonymous

#2217419 - 01/03/04 08:31 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

also if you live near or in toronto check out www.torontohemp.com

limited selection but good quality products and you don't have to order which is nice :smile:

OfflinefIsh in my head
fadedstar

Loc: 4500 ASL
    #2217427 - 01/03/04 08:36 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

www.sporelab.com  ships from BC.  very good quality and probably the cheapeast.  Prices are in Canadian if you're Canadian :laugh:

.fs.

OfflineDetox
StraightTrippin'
Loc: Alberta and Saskatchewan,...
Re: Need some Canadian assistance... [Re: fIsh in my head]
    #2217469 - 01/03/04 09:21 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Hey guys, thanks for the useful and speedy info. Now if he was to say order like 10 to 15 syringes to use for the microsopy experiments, should he be more worried then about it drawing attention to himself?

Awaiting your thoughts...

--------------------
Knowledge is like a drug, once you sample it it can become addicting... I guess I just have an addictive personality...

Anonymous

#2217481 - 01/03/04 09:35 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Order just like 3 or 4 syringes for right now that will be more than enough. Then order more later if need be but in my opinion if I was you I would try to print some and make my own syringes then they are free and you dont have to worry about it at all and then if you are confident that you can do this and they come out sterile you can trade on this site with people for differnt strains. Thats what I would do.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract