Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineannielicious
pisces
Female

annie's advice for a happy 2004
    #2215896 - 01/02/04 10:21 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I am getting on my soap box, so watch out...

I continually am grateful for my life.  I am blessed in so many ways, but then I think of the people I know that battle bullshit all the time.  I think about why that is, and I have come up with alot of it they bring on themselves.  I have 5 things that seem to work for me, and if someone is having trouble in their life, alot of the time it seems that they haven't followed one of these suggestions.  Now I am not saying I am perfect, I am just saying what I think people could do in their lives to bring on more positive effects.  And, if not, they would be building up karma points.  Here goes:

#1  Be honest with and respect yourself.

#2  Live by the Golden Rule.

#3  Make choices based on the long term.

#4  Live in reality, not in the reality you want to exist.

#5  There is no perfect mate.

In review, briefly, #1 being honest with and respecting yourself will automatically take away the bad choices.  You can never go wrong when you put yourself in a good place.

#2  This is one that has never let me stray.  I see how much hurt people cause other people, and if they would treat others as they would want to be treated, then there would be a significant decrease in the worlds pain.

#3  Alot of the problems I see my friends face is because they are reacting to a false reality.  Instead of dealing with what is real, they react to stuff that, either hasn't happened or stuff that is insignificant (blow it out of proportion).

#4  Again, when watching others many times I see them make these dumb choices based on short term satisfaction.  They put themselves in bad positions, because they aren't making the good, but hard choices.

#5  Sorry, but Cinderalla land doesn't exist.  For example, I have seen my friend go through man after man, and she can't figure out why she can't find a good one.  Well... it's cuz when he messes up (forgot her birthday), she is ready and often does dump him.  She would rather bail, and go on to the next, who..... will either forget her birthday or mess up in some other way.  Can you think of ANY relationship in your life that is always perfect? 

Life is an adventure, don't let yourself be your biggest obstacle.

Happy 2004  :heartpump:

--------------------
"Everything that limits us, we have to put aside."  Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re: annie's advice for a happy 2004 [Re: annielicious]
    #2215900 - 01/02/04 10:26 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I'm going to continue in my faith that all this bullshit has a meaning, and try to quit smoking tobacco. That's gonna be good enough plenty for me for now. LOL Peace!

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineboO
Female User Gallery

Re: annie's advice for a happy 2004 [Re: annielicious]
    #2216290 - 01/03/04 05:12 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

:thumbup: :heart:

solid advice.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder