Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCoincidentiaoppositorum
deep psychedelic
Male User Gallery

experimentation with consumption of whole peganum harmala seeds and root-barks
    #22044654 - 08/04/15 09:27 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Today I consumed 4 grams peganum harmala seeds, the seeds were swallowed whole, washed down with water. Shortly after about 0.5g  powdered mimosa hostilis root bark was mixed with a small amount of water, eaten as a paste, and washed down with more water.

I first felt the harmala alkaloids, it's this general excited mood shift that always occurs on the come up, though my stomach felt quesy, and I felt I was about to vomit on one occasion, these disturbances were minor, and the fascinating mental state was well worth the mild nausea. The experience was deeper than harmala alkaloids, but the DMT was in such small amounts that it likely played little role other than slightly enhancing the harmala intoxication. After a few hours of this psychedelic, spacey, dazed, head-state I fell asleep, awakening feeling refreshed and balanced.

I'm not sure how to classify the experience, it was certainly distinct from harmala alkaloids alone, but still a non-visual sleepy, dreamy, type of psychedelia. (Visuals were non-existant, though objects a did appear more vivid, mild color enhancement...it felt like I was just on the edge of hallucination. Though with eyes closed there's was some very enhanced imagery, but not geometric patterns or fractals or waves, it was actual imagery, life scenes, landscapes, city streets, faces in clear and vivid detail.

Dreams were greatly enhanced, but difficult to remember.

I sleep strange hours, I generally go to sleep at noon, these seeds were consumed just before the time I generally sleep, so this may have played into the drowsey effect, though harmala alkaloids generally make me sleepy regardless, unless combined with sufficient dimethyltryptamine.

I've been interested in this ROA of whole plant consumption for quite sometime, but am just now beginning to experiment with it, traditionally I consume extracts or brew, but in an attempt in proving potential historical use other than brew in other parts of the world other than south America I've been experimenting with alternative simplified ROA' s.

I'm going to continue with this ROA by continuing to increase the dose of acacia confusa root bark or mimosa hostilis root bark while leaving the peganum harmala dose at 4g.

-E. Borodin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains