Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
trust
    #2192219 - 12/20/03 01:33 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Does trust necessarily have to be all-inclusive? Can trust exist in something less than the whole?
I had a conversation with someone the other day, and he posited that trust cannot be contained to a single thing, because if you only trusted them with that, you didn't trust them at all...
is it possible to trust a..say trait, charecteristic, or action and still not trust the individual as a whole?
curious as to what you all think.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShizpow
Street Samurai

Loc: Oregon
Re: trust [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #2192229 - 12/20/03 01:41 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Yes it is possible. For example, I have a large group of friends who I'd trust to drop off my movies at the video store on time, but a much smaller group of friends who I'd trust to help me dispose of a body without running to the authorities...if I had a body to dispose of that is. So yeah, I'd say trust is a tiered thing. There are different levels of trust just are there are different levels of love and hate.

--------------------
If you cut a face lengthwise, urinate on it, and trample on it with straw sandles, it is said that the skin will come off. This was heard by the priest Gyojaku when he was in Kyoto. It is information to be treasured.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: trust [Re: Shizpow]
    #2192522 - 12/20/03 07:27 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

now that you mention it, there are lots of forms of trust out there. trusting a person involves confidence, reliability, and expectations.

to be all-inclusive doesn't go well with me. I think that it all depends on the situation, where the trust goes and how much of it you give. oh and who you give it to!

I know I wouldn't trust my mom with my guitar but I would trust my dad with it. why? he plays it and my mom doesn't. see different value of trust. it didn't judge the person as a whole either, because it all had to do with how much experience with the guitar.

again the situation is what it depends on IMHO

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom