Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Ohhhhhhh Busted !!!
    #21736 - 06/23/00 12:54 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

You can grow in quite a small area, and the syringes usually come in a small plain box, and it doesnt say 'HERE ARE YOUR SYRINGES OF MUSHROOM SPORES', its just a plain box usually, and prints just come in envelopes usually.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#21738 - 06/23/00 12:55 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Um my friend ordered from p.fanaticus and they came in a box that was not conspicuously marked in any way. It was about 8" long and about 2" square on the sides. Unless your parents are nosey and routinely question what you receive or open your mail, you should be fine.

Anonymous

#21739 - 06/23/00 12:58 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Great thanx for the help

Offlineez-e
enthusiast
    #21740 - 06/23/00 03:21 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

you could always get a PO box. I think it's worth it if you're growing with parents in the house. Get a small one and they are very cheap, ask your friends and maybe someone will split the cost with you.

------------------
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration that we are all of one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death life is only a dream and we are an imagination of ourself. Here's Tom with the weather..." -Bill Hicks

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
    #21741 - 06/23/00 06:38 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Tell your parents you bought an atari or nintendo game from E-BAY. Borrow a game from a friend before it arrives the show it to your parents after you switch the two. A friends box from PF said PF in the upper left corner in small handwritten print.

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

Invisiblemaxxjones
journeyman
    #21742 - 06/24/00 11:56 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

ez-e: I like the Bill Hicks quote. What's that from? :wink:

InvisibleBaldCuban
scruffy-looking
 User Gallery

Loc: here, there, everywhere
    #21743 - 06/24/00 01:14 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Maxxjones, Bill Hicks was a great stand-up commedian. Sometimes you can catch a special on him on Comedy Central. The quote ez-e uses has become more famous recently because the band, Tool used it in their album, Enema. It is right after another good quote: "If you don't think drugs have done anything good for this country then do me a favor. Go home tonight and take all those albums, all those tapes, and all those cds and burn them. Because all those artists that made the music that has enhanced your lives over the years-rrrrrrrrreal fuckin' high on drugs."

However, this is highly innapropriate for Cultivation. Any more discussion on Bill Hicks should be referred to Off-Topic.

------------------
Baldy

Anonymous

#21744 - 06/24/00 07:50 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I still live at home with my parents (unfortunatly), and I got busted last Thursday. I had two cakes in a 40 gallon aquarium, with 5 jars next to it. I suppose I gave my Dad reasons to be suspicious, so he looked in my closet and saw it (as it was to large to hide properly). He bleached all my little friends, even the one's who hadn't been birthed yet! FUCK! Can't really say anything though... Just BE CAREFUL! Use the smallest terrerium possible. Also, you don't allways have to keep things in your room. That the first place your parents would suspect, perhaps a box in the attic? It really fucking blows when you get a 2 month project bleached just because i was FUCKING STUPID. DON'T BE FUCKING STUPID!

------------------
Stay high,
Rubicante

Anonymous

#21745 - 06/25/00 01:22 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

if your still in school a good trick is, tell your mom your falling behind in horticulture or biology or what ever sience class you have and your gonna do some extra credit. Start the cakes and possibly get a little note book and take nots on it so she thinks it for realz. Tell here they are native fungi that you got spores from in class and then after you harvest them say you bring them into school...Its working for me, even bought me the suplies and mists them and shit when i'm gone for a while. I happen to be taking a biology summer class so it might not work for you over the summer, and i don't know what i'm gonna do next time around, probably just keep them in my closet. Its a great trick that should be played on every parent. Next school year i'll be outta hear though so i probably won't have to much trouble.

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
    #21746 - 06/25/00 01:32 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

On One:

say that you had such great fun with with your extra assignment and feel like carrying it over...or something

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Anonymous

#21747 - 06/25/00 02:00 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

yah, it's fucking easy to get busted by your parents. This sucks, but I must tell the story. I ordered a syringe from PF and told my mom that I was expecting a T-shirt in the mail...what I didn't expect was that the syringe would come in such a box with no name...It's all my fault really, I gave initials that were fake as the addressable name or whatever. I was sitting there at my computer one day wondering where the fuck my syringe was and my mom walks down the stairs with a post it with...I can read it from all the way across the room..."Magic Mushrooms" "Pselacbea" all fucked up...

But as it turned out...my mom opened the box and fucking thought that I had mail ordered some heroin or something and once she found out what it was, like a month after I was expecting my spores, she pretty much freaked out. She asked me, what do you know about...and she's reading from the post it..."Magic Mushrooms?"
And I'm like...there are about three species of magic mushrooms which are indigenous to north america...I had all my info straight, but she thought basically that I wanted to kill my little brother by selling him "drugs."
Yes, I had plans of selling the mushrooms, but I knew so many people who would buy them. It was a total ghetto plan I suppose.
The short and the long of it is that my mom cried because she thought I was a bad person. It sucked so bad. I told her that I didn't know what people did with these mushrooms...I guess they get drunk or something off of them "Mom"...I just want to make some money so I can goto college.

I only wish she would have understood that there is no evil whatsoever involved with the mushrooms. She's a hellalot more religious than me...I'm not a religious person, but the most spiritual experiences of my life have occured while on mushrooms. It's like we're talking about the same thing, but unable to connect.

The point I suppose is, I love my mother dearly...more than dearly...she's my mom fer fuck's sake.

make your parents understand that you're not a bad person if you get busted trying to grow these "Drugs." If you get busted by your parents, make it a learning experience.

I only wish I had.

love.

Anonymous

#21748 - 06/25/00 02:09 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

yeah right, my moms not stupid, she may be a little ignorant at times but when i say i had such great fun with a science experiment i want to do it again she'll realize what i'm growing. Expecially with all the extremes i go through to keep them non contam.. She would wonder why i'm spending so much time on this when shes never seen me do homework in my life. And she knows about mushrooms, i'm sure she did her share back in the day, and she'll think "why would a highschooler want be growing mushrooms all the suden" and after putting 2 and 2 together i'll come home and find my cakes MIA..

InvisibleFrozenHappiness
Professional Cereal Box

Loc: Nagoon Lagoon
    #21749 - 06/25/00 03:17 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

:ancientaliens:

--------------------

Edited by FrozenHappiness (02/11/14 10:33 AM)

OfflineFrackus
enthusiast
    #21750 - 06/25/00 04:11 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah..getting busted definetely sucks but If you have cool parents like me they will help you grow them and when you can't grow them for whatever reason they have connections to get you some he he he :-)

------------------
Soak it up, it will end in time.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
[green] my sister's name is maryjane [/green]

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#21751 - 06/25/00 05:29 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

Anonymous

#21752 - 06/27/00 01:09 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Yea, psilcyber, I know. You are right in many ways. I moved out when I was 17, but Ive gone through hard times and recently had to move back in for a while (I'm 20). Im no "little timmy", and I reserve my right to practice the art. Perhaps now I will wait, perhaps I will not. That's my perogative. It in no way "risks YOUR(?!) hobby", and if you are so concerned about authority, why don't you stop?

------------------
Stay high,
Rubicante

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#21753 - 06/27/00 05:19 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

InvisibleKavalo
Phallic Mushroom
Loc: Portugal
    #21754 - 06/27/00 07:20 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I?m glad my folks are kinda "open mind" and know i?m growing shrooms. I also grow Atropa Belladonna and they don?t care. But as for cannabis... they don?t like the idea cause they say that might attract attention.. but someday i?ll give it a shot.
My mom is more close minded than my dad.. but i can handle her =)
I wish everybody had the same relationship with their folks has mine... but it?s the difference that balances the world..
luck for u all

Anonymous

#21755 - 06/27/00 11:43 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

psylocyber, respect for your parents? conform to authority! hell no, this will bring reform to the drug war. this is something you dont want? why are you growing p. mushrooms, or at least associating yourself with them then?

------------------
Ic?KLe

OfflineKrupa
veteran
    #21756 - 06/28/00 02:04 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

psilocyber's right. Getting busted growing at home and having angry parents is not going to help bring down current drug laws. What it will do is generate attention and help get spores added to the list of illegal possesions. You're not conforming by not growing under your parents roof, you're only preventing them from possible legal troubles.
That Timmy example? It's happened and a business was destroyed. Think about it. It's not just paranoia.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract