Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinefmJoyride
Stranger
New guy, kinda - and kit questions.
    #2169421 - 12/08/03 05:02 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Im a semi new guy, i use to hang around here about a year ago. I had the user Joyride or so i thought but i had to re register. Anyways - I grew some PES hawian cakes and they went through ok but due to unforeseen cercumstances i had to bail on the project... now its looking like a have a chance to get back into it. and I was thinking about running a kit as well as getting some GT spores and trying some BFR and Vermeculite cake tech again

has anyone ever used kits to grow? I know it defeats the whole hobby
of it etc, im just wondering if anyone has ever had any luck with them. from people i've seen try out the kits I have never heard a sucess story, or course these guys didnt really have alot of knowlege about shrooms, they just knew enough to add water.....

anyways
any help would be appreciated

I also knew there was a prdy friendly mindset around here at sharring spores.... think someone could help me or point me to a place where i could find some GTs? or anything to get me started right now? in im canada and would prefer to find a source canada side

thanks very much - lookin forward to hangin out here again

JR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: New guy, kinda - and kit questions. [Re: fmJoyride]
    #2169450 - 12/08/03 05:11 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Kits are usally a ripoff. and go here for some GT's.

InvisibleGonzoCool

Loc: Flag
Re: New guy, kinda - and kit questions. [Re: four20snakeman]
    #2169484 - 12/08/03 05:35 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

just stick with the pf tek, or do some grains like rye berries or wild bird seed, trust me grow kits ARE a rip off and i hate them, argh, www.ralphstersspores.com is a good place to visit

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale