Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEgo Trip
acid

Don't you just love flashbacks?
    #21589156 - 04/24/15 06:37 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

I can flashback to many of my trips. The most drug that makes me flashback is MDMA, mostly when I listen to a specific song which was played while I was rolling. Then that song is my favorite for a whole month. While I flashback, I get the chills and get this amazing feeling like I was rolling again, just for a split second. I can also flashback to my very first LSD trip.....wonderful.  :nyan:

And "flashbacks" are listed in the NEGATIVE side of drug effects on all info sites.

--------------------
Psychedelics | Information Technology | Philosophy

:potleaf:  :lsdabc:  :smirnoff:  :kfc:  :raptorJesus:  :kittywalk:

Marijuana, LSD, Psilocybin, Salvia, Kratom, DMT, Alprazolam, MDMA:heart:, 2C-B, Ketamine, Methylone, Methylphenidate, Amphetamine, Codeine, Etizolam, MXE, Oxycodone, GHB, Diazepam, 4-aco-dmt, 5-MeO-MiPT, Clonazolam, MDA, PCP, DXM, Ayahuasca

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrypto-Fan
Warrior
Male

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Don't you just love flashbacks? [Re: Ego Trip]
    #21589168 - 04/24/15 06:44 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

I have never experienced a flashback. :/

I used to even think it was just another piece of anti-drug propaganda

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Loc: Tennessee
Re: Don't you just love flashbacks? [Re: Trypto-Fan]
    #21589213 - 04/24/15 07:04 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Like half the time I enter a grocery store I feel like I'm tripping for real. Only grocery stores. Is that flashback? What the hell is up with that? If it happened while driving, I'd be scared.

--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Don't you just love flashbacks? [Re: Trypto-Fan]
    #21589214 - 04/24/15 07:04 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

I get more of persisting visuals then I do flashbacks, so I don't enjoy it to much, it's usually only for a few weeks after a trip and then I'm back to normal, I dont hate or love it. If I could choose, I'd choose for it not to happen, but it's usually so subtle and since it goes away it never really bothered me much, except when it happened bad once for a few days after a trip, then I panicked a little bit and thought it might be permanent lol Remembering it happens everytime and that it always goes away within a month usually helps me get over it.

OfflineTrypto-Fan
Warrior
Male

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Don't you just love flashbacks? [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #21589220 - 04/24/15 07:07 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

I wouldn't mind a bit of HPPD, make life a bit more interesting :wink:

As long as it wasn't to the intensity where it interfered with the ability to distinguish reality haha

Offlinebackyardmagic
Stranger

Re: Don't you just love flashbacks? [Re: Matt87]
    #21589284 - 04/24/15 07:40 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Matt87 said:
Like half the time I enter a grocery store I feel like I'm tripping for real. Only grocery stores. Is that flashback? What the hell is up with that? If it happened while driving, I'd be scared.

Ha you & me both.. Damn grocery stores °Π°

InvisibleUncleFester
Lord Moldy-Butt
Male

Loc: Where The Sun Don't Shine... Flag
    #21589294 - 04/24/15 07:45 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds pretty groovy actually! I've never had any flashbacks like that, but I've smoked a lot of ganja to the point where I lost sense of hearing, my vision went white as people and objects outlines disappear, and it lasted for about what felt like a minute. It felt like the beginning of the random blackouts I would get in middle school, one moment I'm the there with my eyes on the board next my head seems to feel a little dizzy and you become so focused and what you're seeing and your mind is kinda like ERROR 404!!. AND THEN! the what I like to call the last blink, this KO blink will creep up on you and milliseconds before it happens you'll know why I like to call it the last blink. Well now picture this if you will, finding yourself eyes closed unable to open them because you feel like you're falling into coldness but then when you finally open your eyes you realize that you're actually on the floor drooling a little bit and all the tables are being pushed away from you (you're still seekng this sideways because the teacher is not letting you get up. I'd continue with the story but the rest isn't as exiting but a six hour hospital bill with MRI fees and other fees $12,000 but good thing we were able to get an insurance to pay for most of it

--------------------
:pm:Looking for Penis Envy & Psilocybe Cubensis Cuba spores.:pm:

OfflineMajickMuffin
Edible Cult

Loc: North
Re: Don't you just love flashbacks? [Re: UncleFester]
    #21589297 - 04/24/15 07:47 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

I get random flashbacks on the regular now 1-2 weeks after a shrooms trip, and of course on that shrooms trip.
Love it. Remembering random childhood memories.

OfflineDeathdefier
Deathdefier
Male User Gallery

Re: Don't you just love flashbacks? [Re: MajickMuffin]
    #21593799 - 04/25/15 06:16 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

I can force the sky to wave but I think that is just stressing my eyes out.  I get all euphoric when I read trip reports and giggle like a little girl cause I start thinking of my next trip.  But no real flashbacks, i too thought it was just anti-drug media bullshit.

--------------------
Don't go looking for the ride, cause you're already on it.

If you buy the ticket you can't get off.

OfflineYourTimesGonnaCome
Stranger

Re: Don't you just love flashbacks? [Re: Deathdefier]
    #21593813 - 04/25/15 06:27 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

When I first started doing psychedelics (5 or 6 years ago), I found some mild HPPD/Flashbacks to be pretty good.  Then I started to do these drugs more and it became almost unmanageable to drive, that's when I knew they're bad.  The flashbacks/HPPD is an anxiety situation...it's anxiety, and it's not enjoyable any longer.  Seeing shit move a bit isn't a big deal anymore.  I don't mean to be "That guy" who comes in and says they're a big bad psychedelic user who sees the dark sides of drugs that others haven't seen "yet", but if it weren't for my 1 MG of klonopin a day (prescribed), the flashbacks would be unmanageable to make it able to drive.  They especially come back when I drive.  Recently had to take a year off from hallucinogens because of flashbacks...I'm tripping for the first time in a year TODAY...coming back...but yeah flashbacks suck.  Peace

OfflineDeathdefier
Deathdefier
Male User Gallery

Re: Don't you just love flashbacks? [Re: YourTimesGonnaCome]
    #21593821 - 04/25/15 06:33 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

You have flashbacks from over a year ago??

--------------------
Don't go looking for the ride, cause you're already on it.

If you buy the ticket you can't get off.

OfflineYourTimesGonnaCome
Stranger

Re: Don't you just love flashbacks? [Re: Deathdefier]
    #21593839 - 04/25/15 06:44 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Deathdefier said:
You have flashbacks from over a year ago??

Somewhat yeah.  They're really not that bad anymore. 

I took 5 G's of shrooms and drank a couple beers..then on the way down I drank 2 cups of coffee.  The shrooms and alcohol combo was trying to put me to sleep but the coffee was keeping me awake...so the torment in my head being torn between sleeplessness and wakefulness caused the worst flashbacks I could have ever experienced.

DO NOT drink coffee on the way down...I don't know why I did it, but it's amazing 2 cups of coffee could fuck up my life so bad...and I'm serious.

Also in Carlos Castanedas first book, don Juan, albeit a fictional character refers to flashbacks as "insignificant" "unimportant" "they teach you nothing", and the whole book is about drugs teaching you knowledge

I guess I'm a unique situation with how bad my flashbacks were, I'll be careful going forward...but flashbacks aren't always pretty.  I was sick of them even BEFORE that terrible situation.  Peace :smile:

Edited by YourTimesGonnaCome (04/25/15 06:46 AM)

OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

#21593972 - 04/25/15 07:44 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ego Trip said:
While I flashback, I get the chills and get this amazing feeling like I was rolling again, just for a split second.

I get the same thing when I hear a song, especially any grateful dead, or old happy hardcore/rave music.  I read it's my brain remembering the experience and how good it was, the release of dopamine is why one gets the chills and feels like they're rushing on E.

--------------------
©️

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom